2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Mauro

362E6E6B00000578-3685725-image-a-5_14683

A poll of WWHL viewers showed them overwhelmingly supporting Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton

even the gheys...

This should send Skin for a lobotomy

What was the question?

Guest Rachelle of London

What was the question?

Even if the question was favourable 35/65 still isn't good odds for Hillary. Knowing Andy Cohen it was probably a question about their style or something

Guest Pud Whacker

Even if the question was favourable 35/65 still isn't good odds for Hillary. Knowing Andy Cohen it was probably a question about their style or something

the question was "Who do you support, Trump or Hillary?"

Guest Mauro
BREAKING: Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

The Long-Awaited Endorsement From Former Rival Comes Less Than Two Weeks Before the Democratic Convention

Senator Bernie Sanders has just endorsed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for President. The two appeared on stage together in Portsmouth, New Hampshire late Tuesday morning for the first time since the last Democratic debate. After the primaries, Sanders had successfully advocated to include many of his positions into the Democratic platform.

"Secretary Clinton has won the Democratic nominating process, and I congratulate her for that. I intend to do everything I can to make sure she will be the next president of the United States. I have come here today not to talk about he past but to focus on the future," Sanders said.

"I have come here to make it as clear as possible as to why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton," Sanders said, "and why she must become our next President."

VIDEO:

Guest Rachelle of London

The comments are people telling Andy Cohen to stop

Bringing up politics. Accusing him of being friends of Trump.

Guest Mauro

:lol: it's not important.

Guest Rachelle of London

:lol: it's not important.

Yeah plus the poll was put up right after New Jersey housewives. They probably all fans of Christie :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

oh god. people.

people who need people....

are the luckiest people in the world....

Polls are sometimes faulty methodology but they can offer demographic insight. When a poll is an extreme outlier like this 1, it usually means its crap. Cohen is fun and all but i wouldn't look to his show for key political insights or research. Let's get real.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh please, let's not get into the methodology of a Miss Andy Cohen poll. :dead:

porsha-williams-kenya-moore.jpg

The best was the fan!!!!

Guest Mauro

Trump is "speaking".

tumblr_m2s85wVZKZ1r9f8tk.gif

I always feel the need to shower after hearing him speak. His mannerisms are so revolting.

Mauro, on 12 Jul 2016 - 8:41 PM, said:

I always feel the need to shower after hearing him speak. His mannerisms are so revolting.

The crowds he attracts are revolting. Right now when he is speaking they are showing crowd shots and it looks like these people walked off the set of The Hills Have Eyes.

They are saying Newt left his gig at Fox News. I guess he was some contributor or some shit, but people are wondering if that is a sign that he is indeed Trump's VP pick....

Would kind of put a fork in Trump's whole "Crooked Hillary" argument. Wasn't Newt booted from Congress for ethic violations or some shit like that?