2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

I love how people make it sound like people REALLY suffer in the Unite States and they're one presidency away from starving to death :lmao: And, well, I guess the only choice is Hillary. She'll make sure the non-privileged don't starve to death :lmao:

:rotfl:

totally.

368DC85D00000578-0-image-a-1_14693667938

do you think Trump porked Madonna? and thats why shes been silent?

Didn't he call her ugly when the Sex Book came out? :lmao: It DOES sound like something a disgruntled ex would say.

Guest Pud Whacker

Didn't he call her ugly when the Sex Book came out? :lmao: It DOES sound like something a disgruntled ex would say.

i dont recall that!!!

i think she knows his power. like the way she has power. and she doesnt want to fuck with it!!!

Trump and Madonna were tabloid terrors and NY legends at the peak of their notoriety at the exact same time. I doubt they had sex and he's said some messed up things about her, but I wonder if they have too many friends in common and Madonna feels weird calling him out.

Guest Pud Whacker

Trump and Madonna were tabloid terrors and NY legends at the peak of their notoriety at the exact same time. I doubt they had sex and he's said some messed up things about her, but I wonder if they have too many friends in common and Madonna feels weird calling him out.

i think so. theyre both like new york mafioso.

both incredibly powerful and frightening.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/heres-donald-trump-had-madonnas-sex-book-1992-220821799.html

"Not great," Trump said of Madonna's book, according to an Oct. 23, 1992, article from USA Today about the TV show appearance. "I don't think you'll be impressed. If Madonna were in this room, she'd be the least attractive woman here," he told the talk show audience.

:lmao:

Guest Mauro

i think so. theyre both like new york mafioso.

both incredibly powerful and frightening.

Except Trump has actual ties to them.