2016 American Presidential Thread

I didn't say Hillary knew it was on Goldman Sachs channel. I can't do the link at the moment, but you can search it on their channel and its there. It's called Goldman Sachs 10 000 women: Providing the case for women entrepreneurs

OK I'll look them up. Thanks.

Miguel, I don't give a damn what the press or haters say about her. I don't care about Benghazi (she was asleep at 3am, well DUH, who isnt?). I don't even really care about the emails. My mother does and she hates Trump and is voting for Hillary. I go by what I SEE. By what, SHE SAYS.

But see - she wasn't asleep!! That's been debunked. That's how powerful the press is.

I am not gonna sit here and try to convince you of the amazingness of Hillary. You are certainly entitled to vote how you want. But I will attempt to dissuade you from thinking Trump will govern this nation effectively or even govern it at all. It's not an exaggeration to suggest he would actually incite a 3rd World War. With his jaw-dropping comments about NATO a few days ago, it's all but inevitable.

People are saying just his election alone would trigger a global emergency. That's how bad it is.

I don't give a shit about Hillary's transcripts to be honest.

This is a woman that has been attacked and clawed at for over 20 years, and yet with all the digging republicans try to do they always seem to come up empty handed and she always seems to skate by it.

So over this caricature that people have in their minds about her like she is the fucking anti-Christ. So ridiculous.

Quit looking for a freakin messiah that walks on water, and is perfect all around because he or she doesn't exist.

Trump would be an epic disaster for this country and the world. That is the reality we live in, so if we have to vote for a woman that has ties to wall street and can be a bit too hawkish to save us from the alternative that would legit be a living hell, so be it.

But see - she wasn't asleep!! That's been debunked. That's how powerful the press is.

I am not gonna sit here and try to convince you of the amazingness of Hillary. You are certainly entitled to vote how you want. But I will attempt to dissuade you from thinking Trump will govern this nation effectively or even govern it at all. It's not an exaggeration to suggest he would actually incite a 3rd World War. With his jaw-dropping comments about NATO a few days ago, it's all but inevitable.

People are saying just his election alone would trigger a global emergency. That's how bad it is.

Feel free anytime to try and dissuade me about Trump. I'm actively looking for a reason not to vote for him and enjoy talking to you all. I'll tell you right now it's gonna be an uphill battle because I respect the guy for tossing his hat in the ring. He didn't need all this crap and that speaks volumes. It's the only reason I cut him so much slack. Since the moment I could vote I wanted a candidate that spoke his mind, not his handlers. Love him or hate him, the guy is fearless and real.

I see the parallels between Hillary and Madonna. But at the same time, I do feel we need to hold Hillary to a higher standard than Madonna, because Hillary is ruining for the most powerful position in the world and is dealing with major economic and international issues of terrorism, war and peace etc. whereas Madonna is a pop star and an entertainer. If she messes up, it mostly just affects herself and her record sales. If Hillary messes up, it affects a lot more people.

I totally support Hillary, but I don't think she has always been truthful and ethical and she needs to do a better job going forward. To point that out, doesn't mean you are equating her with Trump, who I agree is offensive on every level.

I don't think you can compare some humorous silly things Madonna did on Instagram to things involving life and death like Benghazi or things involving national security like the email scandal.

I see the parallels between Hillary and Madonna. But at the same time, I do feel we need to hold Hillary to a higher standard than Madonna, because Hillary is ruining for the most powerful position in the world and is dealing with major economic and international issues of terrorism, war and peace etc. whereas Madonna is a pop star and an entertainer. If she messes up, it mostly just affects herself and her record sales. If Hillary messes up, it affects a lot more people.

I totally support Hillary, but I don't think she has always been truthful and ethical and she needs to do a better job going forward. To point that out, doesn't mean you are equating her with Trump, who I agree is offensive on every level.

I don't think you can compare some humorous silly things Madonna did on Instagram to things involving life and death like Benghazi or things involving national security like the email scandal.

Well, duh Glinda :rotfl: I was just breaking it down for Sloane on the power of the press. Of course we have to hold her to a higher standard. I was just showing how things can get drowned out when you have such a polarizing image.

Feel free anytime to try and dissuade me about Trump. I'm actively looking for a reason not to vote for him and enjoy talking to you all. I'll tell you right now it's gonna be an uphill battle because I respect the guy for tossing his hat in the ring. He didn't need all this crap and that speaks volumes. It's the only reason I cut him so much slack. Since the moment I could vote I wanted a candidate that spoke his mind, not his handlers. Love him or hate him, the guy is fearless and real.

Here is one of many reasons that I've heard in the case against him: When he used to rent apartments, whenever he received applications from African Americans, he would mark the application with the word 'coloured' so that he knew not to rent an apartment to that person.

Sloane, on 23 Jul 2016 - 8:50 PM, said:

The guy is real? :lmao:

He is a sociopath that changes his opinion every two seconds. He threw his hat in the ring for his own ego. That's it. He doesn't give a shit about the American people or even doing the job. He is just in it for the headlines. They have already said he is going to leave most of the heavy lifting to Pence.

I don't see why he should be praised just for running for President. Isn't he doing it to benefit himself to get more attention?

What is the good of speaking his mind, if a lot of it is ignorant. Sometimes you need to listen to people who have studied the issues and know more than you do.

He wants to be seen as fearless but he sticks with a lot of Republican orthodoxy. If he is so fearless, why doesn't he tell the Republicans they should support marriage equality when he supported in the past and went to gay marriages. Why doesn't he support a woman's right to choose, when he supported that in the past, but now he went along with the standard pro-life Republican opinion?

What is brave about attacking Mexican immigrants and Muslims, two of the most powerless groups in our society?

ditaluver, on 23 Jul 2016 - 9:20 PM, said:

Her deplorable wardrobe is enough to not vote for her!

You live in Texas. Your vote doesn't matter anyway.

Guest Pud Whacker

How the hell is a 70 year old woman supposed to dress? :rotfl:

Not in royal blue polyester pant suits!! Or lobster bibs!!!

Guest ditaluver

How the hell is a 70 year old woman supposed to dress? :rotfl:

ASK MADONNA

How is a 58 yr old supposed to dress>??

NOT IN MOO MOOS

Guest Pud Whacker

Michael Moore? BREITBART?

Pud, come on. Pick some people that have history of actually being right about some things. :lol:

Just make sure you get to the polls!!! And bring the republican Cubans with you!!!

Guest Mauro

Brietbart? Isnt that whore dead?

Everyone is leaving his site that wrote for it over its endorsement of Dump.