2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

It's so bad that I really do wonder if someone is fucking around inside his campaign. Like sabotage.

if anyone here watched the apprentice, these are the types of things that would get people fired. not fact checking, etc...

its kind of funny. all these faux pas.

Yesterday, what a trainwreck of a convention. If I would not believe the election is something people should take dead serious, this was the weirdest and kind of hilarious thing ever. I mean how many things can go wrong on one day? And Milania quoting Michelle Obama is just the icing on the cake. As I said it would be hilarious and we could laugh it off but unfortunately the god awful campaign manager steps in and blames the whole speech fiasco on Hillary. WTF? Stuff like this makes me angry. Does he really believe people are that dumb to buy this nonsense.

This hasn't made headlines yet but they are saying Melania during the speech lied about getting a degree from a University and that she dropped out during her freshman year.

This whole thing is just SO INSANE!!!!!

And what is even weirder is during the speech where the woman who lost her son in Benghazi was screaming about how Hillary was directly responsible for her killing was speaking, instead of giving this woman her "moment" which was nothing but red meat for republicans, Trump decides to call into Fox News during this speech for an interview and most of the woman's speech was drowned out by him on a network viewed by nothing but republicans.

Again it makes NO sense. There is some crazy ass shady shit going on, and for the hell of me I can't connect the dots yet to make sense of any of it.

And Trump's entrance which looked more like an entrance for a WWE wrestler. :lmao:

Yeah I heard he 'called' into Fox News but a bit confused.. which program and more importantly why wasn't *Fox (out of all the networks) showing the convention coverage live which started at 8 pm as CNN and MSNBC were doing etc... :?? I understand the MAIN part of the convention when Melania etc..came out started at 10 pm I believe on ALL the major networks but wtf wasn't Fox (esp. Fox!) showing everything else before?

Omg breaking QUEEN is now (yet again) pissed Trump and his dumpster campaign is using their music and said it's*unauthorized use of our music* lmao. Didnt they already warn him at least once? Unless it was the Stones.

Oh and while the Melania plagiarism thing is hogging up the media now also hearing..everywhere that although many of the speeches were actually good, many were saying the execution of it all (far as who spoke and when) was botched and all over the place..like Trumps brain! lol Most are saying wtf were people like Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato lmao speaking so early and prominently but not the 'rising stars' like Joni Ernst, Tom Cotton or even Rudy Guillnai ?! LOL Again..all a hot unintentional? mess??

Ciccone's Cheeks, on 19 Jul 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

Yeah I heard he 'called' into Fox News but a bit confused.. which program and more importantly why wasn't *Fox (out of all the networks) showing the convention coverage live which started at 8 pm as CNN and MSNBC were doing etc... :?? I understand the MAIN part of the convention when Melania etc..came out started at 10 pm I believe on ALL the major networks but wtf wasn't Fox (esp. Fox!) showing everything else before?

Fox News was showing the convention but Trump was speaking over it to some talking head on Fox while they were visually showing it.

Sorry Marla Maples was *everything! Beauty and (her own) brain! Still 10x hotter than Melania imo and 7 years older! lol This one is a squinty/dead eyed, robotic, zombie Stepford Wife. No DOUBT Ivanka has 'her' and endless other people 'eyes' on this one! LOL

A few weeks ago I said this convention would be really entertaining, I never thought it would be that much entertaining :lmao:

Her accent and diction were pretty terrible during the speech! How long has she been living in America?

How dare you speak of Americas possible first lady like that, shame!

Probably someone from "The Love Boat".

QUEEN CHARO OMG I hope she does the disco version of the Love Boat theme

It's official, everyone! Trump is the Republican nominee! His son Donald, Jr. put him over the top announcing the NY State delegate count!

No turning back now!

Guest Mauro

Norovirus strikes the Republican National Convention

CLEVELAND -- A terrifying word circulated Tuesday at the Republican National Convention: norovirus.

A dozen staffers in the California delegation who had arrived in Cleveland early have fallen ill with the extremely contagious virus, California GOP chairman Jim Brulte said.

The virus causes extreme vomiting and diarrhea and has been known to spread explosively through people in closed places, such as cruise ships, schools and nursing homes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Continued...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/07/19/norovirus-strikes-the-republican-national-convention/

omg imagine if Donald Trump shat himself on live TV

He's already been suffering verbal diarrhea for months :bad:

Would all the fucking endless lard pooping out Khrispy's mouth 'cause him to just pop already! What a walking...waddling loud/grating humongous puss pimple! Makes Trump look semi sane and easy going! Daymn he's a frighting disturbing fuck face. Was like a Salem witch hunt in that nasty audience.

So according to Crispy Crème every problem the world is facing is Hillary's fault.

Damn. Hillary sure does harness a lot of power. Shit.

Move over Oprah!