2016 American Presidential Thread

The Black Madonna, on 18 Jul 2016 - 5:32 PM, said:

How on EARTH did you get video footage from my last birthday party?

I just had to show up when I heard man boobs like that were going to be on display. YUM!

Media reporting status quo Republicans like Mittens Romney, McCain, the Bush clan, etc not going to the convention like it's a bad thing.

Good riddance!

This convention is so disgusting and tacky. Literally sick to my stomach watching this shit show. These fucktards should really be ashamed of themselves. They all make me embarrassed to be an American.

I am sorry. Yes its sad that woman lost her son in Benghazi but getting up on stage and flat out calling Clinton pretty much a murderer that is directly responsible for the death of her son and that she should be in jail?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Guest Mauro

Republicans have turned Benghazi into a bigger national tragedy than 9/11 (in their minds). The real murderers are the people sitting right in front of her who wouldn't put up the money for more security that Hillary requested in 2011.

Why the hell do I do this to myself? Watching this shit only makes my blood boil and stresses me the fuck out. The only outcome will be more shooting pains in my ass. :lol:

The ignorance of so many humans makes me lose my mind.

GIF--Afraid-Scary-horrified-angry-GIF.gi

Guest Mauro

Chris Rock ‏@chrisrock 37m37 minutes ago

I'm watching the republican convention it's pretty good. What time does George Zimmerman speak.

Is it just me who thinks Trumps campaign is a joke?

He is obviously wont be the president, it seems to me like a game to make Hilary wins.

He is a bad comedian with concealer around his eyes.

Is it just me who thinks Trumps campaign is a joke?

He is obviously wont be the president, it seems to me like a game to make Hilary wins.

He is a bad comedian with concealer around his eyes.

Welcome to the ignorant American population.

Trump is no joke.

I mean he is. He is a total buffoon, but people can not become complacent and act like he has no chance of winning, because then he will.

And to think 4 years ago I was frightened about a Romney Presidency. He looks like an AMAZING alternative to the scary ass shit show that is Trump.

Welcome to the ignorant American population.

im not American and im not pro any candidate or political views. :rotfl:

I dont wanna talk again cause i have a long history here about American negative involvement in the Middle East.

Im just pointing what i feel about this presidential elections.

spazz, on 18 Jul 2016 - 11:06 PM, said:

im not American and im not pro any candidate or political views. :rotfl:

I dont wanna talk again cause i have a long history here about American negative involvement in the Middle East.

Im just pointing what i feel about this presidential elections.

We know you hate Hillary and Obama spazz. Its okay. :brenspin:

But trust. You think it's bad now. Just wait and see the shit storm that will hit the planet if Trump wins. Holy hell. Run for cover.

tumblr_mwwyqfoPr91qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

You already know....

I LOVE MELANIA!!!

She thanked her mother for introducing her to beauty and fashion in front of THE WORLD!!!!

:bow:

We know you hate Hillary and Obama spazz. Its okay. :brenspin:

But trust. You think it's bad now. Just wait and see the shit storm that will hit the planet if Trump wins. Holy hell. Run for cover.

tumblr_mwwyqfoPr91qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

That gif

:lmao: :lmao:

He wont be the president im 100% sure.

He is a fucking joke ,zero charisma incredibly repulsive, i cant stand watching him for a second, his gestures r so vile when he speaks.

Hilary deserves death sentence for her crimes but i enjoy watching her evil laughing videos.

spazz, on 18 Jul 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:spazz, on 18 Jul 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

That gif

:lmao: :lmao:

his gestures r so vile when he speaks.

His mouth looks like a talking pussy.

No offense to vaginas.

Guest Mauro

You already know....

I LOVE MELANIA!!!

She thanked her mother for introducing her to beauty and fashion in front of THE WORLD!!!!

:bow:

and the art of hooking.

Rudy Giuliani sounded like a raving lunatic.

And how perverse for the republican platform to be the most blatant anti gay platform it has ever been, yet Trump walks out to a Queen song. :blink:

Guest Mauro

Rudy Giuliani sounded like a raving lunatic.

And how perverse for the republican platform to be the most blatant anti gay platform it has ever been, yet Trump walks out to a Queen song. :blink:

Can't believe he didn't turn up like this:

75b7e0899b5fb334d48c35a55f94b8d0.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't their a time when Christianity pretty much ruled most of the world and history now refers to that period as The Dark Ages?