2016 American Presidential Thread

Trump is getting on my nerves. What to hell is he talking about again? Now he has mentioned Hillary and corruption for the 100th time. So she is responsible for that fact that veterans are allegedly dying in Arizona because they have to wait 6 days for treatment? And again his talk about all jobs going to Mexico because a friend of his who is a factory builder told him so. News Flash: your fucking capitalist friends are the ones responsible for moving jobs to countries where labor is cheaper so Amercican customers can buy the cheaply produced products so the rich people are getting richer and richer.

And his criticism of Bill Clinton? What a bad bad man he was and the evil things he was doing to American people. And here Trump comes praising Pence for having a surplus in the Indiana househould. Well, as far as I remember under Bill Clinton the U.S. got rid off its debt and had a huge household surplus.

They ditched the logo after a day, here's the new one :lmao:

CngH-sbWcAELzdb.jpg

Bland, boring, cheap and (still!) Microsoft, Windows 98 or whatever shitty, dated 'software' LOL! Actually could be from 1955 (or even earlier) which is what/where they wanna take us back to! Everything about the two of these fuck-faces reeks from laughable! I'm still kind of petrified this dreadful election is still gonna end up being suuper close! :/ If it was Biden or basically ANYelse..even fking Martin O Malley lol he'd be ahead by 30 points now. ONLY 'cause it's a Clinton and her esp is this thing so competitive!

Bland, boring, cheap and (still!) Microsoft, Windows 98 or whatever shitty, dated 'software' LOL! Actually could be from 1955 (or even earlier) which is what/where they wanna take us back to! Everything about the two of these fuck-faces reeks from laughable! I'm still kind of petrified this dreadful election is still gonna end up being suuper close! :/ If it was Biden or basically ANYelse..even fking Martin O Malley lol he'd be ahead by 30 points now. ONLY 'cause it's a Clinton and her esp is this thing so competitive!

As it stands this isn't competitive in the slightest. Even after not having the best week or so, she is still projected to win based on data as of today:

1. Maine - 5 Electoral votes

2. New Hampshire - 4 Electoral votes

3. Massachusetts - 11 Electoral votes

4. Rhode Island - 4 Electoral votes

5. Connecticut - 7 Electoral votes

6. Vermont - 3 Electoral votes

7. New York - 29 Electoral votes

8. New Jersey - 14 Electoral votes

9. Pennsylvania - 20 Electoral votes

10. Delaware - 3 Electoral votes

11. Maryland - 10 Electoral Votes

12. Washington D.C. - 3 Electoral votes

13. Virginia - 13 Electoral votes

14. Florida - 29 Electoral votes

15. Ohio - 18 Electoral votes

16. Michigan - 16 Electoral votes

17. Illinois - 20 Electoral votes

18. Wisconsin - 10 Electoral votes

19. Minnesota - 10 Electoral votes

20. Iowa - 6 Electoral votes

21. Colorado - 9 Electoral votes

22. New Mexico - 5 Electoral votes

23. Arizona - 11 Electoral votes

24. Washington - 12 Electoral votes

25. Oregon - 7 Electoral votes

26. Nevada - 6 Electoral votes

27. California - 55 Electoral votes

28. Hawaii - 4 Electoral votes

Data suggests she could possible flip Georgia, Utah and Mississippi.

:dead: Microsoft Windows 98

Have they finalized the musical guests for the RNC?

I hope Candy Carson starts the show with the national anthem.

Guest Rachelle of London

Have they finalized the musical guests for the RNC?

I hope Candy Carson starts the show with the national anthem.

I pray she does.

The fact that Trump is even polling 40 percent is alarming.

I always think that this is surprising, but then I take a look at the general public on any given day, and I guess it's really not.

I always think that this is surprising, but then I take a look at the general public on any given day, and I guess it's really not.

:rotfl::thumbsup:

This a.m.:

ABC/Post: Clinton 47, Trump 43

NBC/WSJ: Clinton 46, Trump 41

CNN/ORC: Clinton 49, Trump 42

Via @ryanstruyk

Plz PLZ let this be true (at the freaking minimum) While it's disturbing it's even that close long as those numbers end up the SAME on election day, she wins. Dont care if it's by freaking 2%. They have more than enough time to do damage control after the FBI/ Comey crap. She MUST pick an energetic, fresh, rock star-ish VP and tear Trump and Pence to shreads everyday which should be effortless. Once Millenials 'get' who/what Pence is that *should fire them up to vote for Hillary but more against Trump/Pence. Her VP must not be Tim Kaine. In 2008 or any other year he would of cut it. NOT this one. He was sedating, monotone and un stimulating in every way when he campaigned w/ her last week. Smart, qualified guy but won't add a damn thing. She needs a turbo boost. Kaine is too freaking boring/meh. Whether you think she's bland, robotic and even awful, 'awful' is the new acceptable. Then there's Trump which has it's own definition and it's waay worse than 'awful' :#

Guest Mauro

Plz PLZ let this be true (at the freaking minimum) While it's disturbing it's even that close long as those numbers end up the SAME on election day, she wins. Dont care if it's by freaking 2%. They have more than enough time to do damage control after the FBI/ Comey crap. She MUST pick an energetic, fresh, rock star-ish VP and tear Trump and Pence to shreads everyday which should be effortless. Once Millenials 'get' who/what Pence is that *should fire them up to vote for Hillary but more against Trump/Pence. Her VP must not be Tim Kaine. In 2008 or any other year he would of cut it. NOT this one. He was sedating, monotone and un stimulating in every way when he campaigned w/ her last week. Smart, qualified guy but won't add a damn thing. She needs a turbo boost. Kaine is too freaking boring/meh. Whether you think she's bland, robotic and even awful, 'awful' is the new acceptable. Then there's Trump which has it's own definition and it's waay worse than 'awful' :#

Don't count on Millennials voting. That's why Bernie lost. They think tweeting = voting. They are the most unreliable voting bloc.

Let me guess, you think she's going to pick Elizabeth Warren as her running mate?

Guest Mauro

A genuine question for the Americans here:

If Trump were to win, what would you do? Leave the US?

Troll question ignored.