MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Mass shooting at Florida gay nightclub

Apparently, gunman interviewed by the FBI several times over the last few years but they were 'inconclusive'. Wasn't under surveillance at time though.

Apparently, gunman interviewed by the FBI several times over the last few years but they were 'inconclusive'. Wasn't under surveillance at time though.

Horrible!!!

The same thing with the Belgian attacker! He was warned about by the Turks but the Belgians didn't care :(

I was at Pulse and left 10-15 minutes before the attack occurred.

I am numb and in shock.

It's the saddest fucking thing to see people on Facebook tagging people hoping to hear they are ok.

This isn't fair.

omg. I'm so glad you're okay. This is just devastating. I can't stop thinking about it

Oh I just can't wait till the NRA gives their comment like they do with all these constant mass shootings that current flimsy gun laws need to be relaxed so everybody in that club would've had guns on them shooting back at him. :rolleyes:

This is one of the most awful things to happen. This world needs all of us to give all of our love more than ever. Hope everybody injured recovers and the families and friends who have lost loved ones get as much support and love as possible. xxx

Oh I just can't wait till the NRA gives their comment like they do with all these constant mass shootings that current flimsy gun laws need to be relaxed so everybody in that club would've had guns on them shooting back at him. :rolleyes:

America needs to confiscate and ban guns. Full stop.

Ugh

wow apparently the shooter had been investigated for terrorism twice before and bought his gun 2 days ago

Reading alot of comments like this on IG, truly disgraceful.

wow apparently the shooter had been investigated for terrorism twice before and bought his gun 2 days ago

How can someone who's been investigated for terrorism be allowed to buy a gun legally?

Guest Rachelle of London

How can someone who's been investigated for terrorism be allowed to by a gun legally?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Exactly what I was thinking.

It doesn't make sense. They need to have proper robust systems in place that prevent this sort of thing happening though that wouldn't have stopped him he probably would have obtained a gun illegally.

Nice to know in America you can be under FBI investigation for possibly terror links, and still be able to buy a gun.

NRA = Americas terrorist organization.

I can't stop crying

The NRA is too powerful for there to be real gun control. Their solution to this gun violence is just arming more people

Does America just want the money from selling guns? Like the whole concept of self defense is so illogical. If there were no guns then there would be nothing to defend yourself against.

It all comes down to the 2nd Amendment and the MASSIVE lobbying power of the NRA who has bought off just about every republican and a handful of democrats in Congress.

The fact of the matter is when our founders wrote it they could have NEVER imagined the guns (or muskets. Whatever the hell it was) of their day morphing into the weapons of mass destruction killing machines that exist today.

This is just common sense that things NEED to change.

So angry about what happened. I feel like everytime there a shooting for now on, it will be the worst mass shooting. The death count will keep going up and nothing will be done. I feel so powerless. I hope the 53 injured all survive. :(

Poor Obama. How many times while he has been in office has he had to speak on mass shootings? I am sure even he has lost count.

Yet his words for ACTION keep falling on deaf ears.

How can someone who's been investigated for terrorism be allowed to buy a gun legally?

It's Florida.

We've had literally HUNDREDS of MASS shootings in the U.S. since Sandy Hook. There are so many frequently that a lot don't generate much news coverage because there's another new one the day after. Even the faces of many young school children as victims wasn't grim enough to motivate this gun obsessed country and gun lobbied Congress to pass substantial gun reform. There were times Obama gave that racist NRA corrupted Congress a tongue lashing for refusing to pass significant gun reform. The NRA doesn't even want expanded background checks. They preach all schoolteachers should be armed with guns and parents train their underage children how to use guns. They don't want any kind of reform that would cut into gun sales. This country's deep gun culture disgusts me!