2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

You will vote Trump because you don't want to vote for Hillary ?

I have literally seen dozens of people claiming they'd vote for Trump over Clinton. Sick as fuck.

Guest Pud Whacker

You will vote Trump because you don't want to vote for Hillary ?

What if Sloan does, what's it to you?

I see the extreme leftists wanting to control even who people vote for! :rotfl:

Isn't that the fear of the right coming into power?!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Clinton is a damaged candidate. Her own worst enemy. A sometimes sloppy politician.

In every way, she is the Madonna of politics. Accused of every evil under the sun, but undeniably talented, incredibly intelligent, with an impressive understanding and knowledge of government. She will be underestimated, attacked, insulted, and maligned as a president. But she will be a good one. She is the inverse of Obama. High expectations have haunted his presidency. Overall he has been a good president; no such thing as a perfect administration. But that hurt him.

People are so ready to see her fuck up that I think if she's elected and gets something as consequential as immigration reform done and action on climate change, she will be lauded as a success. She's a 1 term prez tho. She is so hated. And the GOP, assuming Trump fucks them up the ass in November, will come back in 2020 with a brand new, hopefully sane face of their policies, and finally enjoy a renaissance of their once pitifully backwards party.

All of this is my opinion. Thx

You forgot one thing. If it was trump with the email situation, well, you see how they're talking about Belgium.

:lol:

They chip away at it. Ban this, ban that. Then ban this a little more until finally you have a virtually unarmed mass with a heavily armed government completely dominating. That's very dangerous and why the second ammendment was developed in the first place.

The majority of gun owners are responsible people and shouldn't be blamed for this crazy animal in Orlando.

Yes.

The American birthright started over the attempt to confiscate guns at Lexngton and Concord in 1775 leading to July 4, 1776 and our Declaration of Independence.

Florida Official Fired Over Anti-Orlando Facebook Post

By DAVID CAPLAN

Jun 24, 2016, 1:55 AM

The Florida assistant state attorney who was suspended last Friday after writing a Facebook post that denigrated the city of Orlando following the Pulse nightclub terror attack has been fired, the state attorney's office announced Thursday.

"Downtown Orlando has no bottom," assistant state attorney Kenneth Lewis wrote on his Facebook page June 12 -- less than 24 hours after the tragedy -- according to ABC Orlando affiliate WFTV. "The entire city should be leveled. It is void of any redeeming quality...It is void of culture. If you live down there you do it at your own risk and at your own peril." The post continued to paint Orlando and its residents in a negative light.

At the time of his suspension, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office, Angela Starke, said Lewis' post violated its social media policy. The spokeswomen said then, "Mr. Lewis violated the SAO9 social media policy. The social media policy was adopted and implemented on February 20, 2015, as part of SAO9s code of conduct. Every employee is required to sign the policy. Failure to comply can result in discipline up to and including termination."

And that's exactly what happened: A letter written Thursday by state attorney Jeffrey L. Ashton announced Lewis' termination.

Ashton wrote, "Whether you intended to convey that all those who attend nightclubs are animals (the zoo reference) or whether the reference to 'debauchery' was meant to express some objection to the lifestyle choices of those who attended this club, we will never know. I cannot believe that a man of your intelligence would not realize that your comment could bear that interpretation."

Ashton continued, "I can no longer defend you as a prosecutor free of bias. Therefore the recommendation of termination is also upheld. You shall remain on suspension until June 30, 2016 at which time your employment with this office will be terminated."

Downtown Orlando has no bottom? Is that some kind of gay slur?

The only bad thing I remember about Orlando is that it had a little too much construction. Other than that it was a delightful trip.

I was sitting in the park across the street from The Stonewall Inn the other day where a touching memorial for the victims stands with gay flags and flowers when I started to notice parents take their young children to see the memorial and pay their respects. It was such a beautiful and touching thing to see.

What if Sloan does, what's it to you?

I see the extreme leftists wanting to control even who people vote for! :rotfl:

Isn't that the fear of the right coming into power?!!

That was not the point of my post Pud.

I try to understand why she wants to vote for Trump, why does she think Bernie is better than Trump and why Trump is better than Hillary.

How can you endorse a left wing candidate, than chose a right wing one? This is beyond me. I try to undersand. I would ask the same question it it was the other way around.

I try to understand why she wants to vote for Trump, why does she think Bernie is better than Trump and why Trump is better than Hillary.

How can you endorse a left wing candidate, than chose a right wing one? This is beyond me. I try to undersand. I would ask the same question it it was the other way around.

EXTREMIST.

Clinton is a damaged candidate. Her own worst enemy. A sometimes sloppy politician.

In every way, she is the Madonna of politics. Accused of every evil under the sun, but undeniably talented, incredibly intelligent, with an impressive understanding and knowledge of government. She will be underestimated, attacked, insulted, and maligned as a president. But she will be a good one. She is the inverse of Obama. High expectations have haunted his presidency. Overall he has been a good president; no such thing as a perfect administration. But that hurt him.

People are so ready to see her fuck up that I think if she's elected and gets something as consequential as immigration reform done and action on climate change, she will be lauded as a success. She's a 1 term prez tho. She is so hated. And the GOP, assuming Trump fucks them up the ass in November, will come back in 2020 with a brand new, hopefully sane face of their policies, and finally enjoy a renaissance of their once pitifully backwards party.

All of this is my opinion. Thx

Clinton will not be a one term president unless she dies. Republicans openly expressed their desire to make Obama a one term president they failed.

Clinton will not be a one term president unless she dies. Republicans openly expressed their desire to make Obama a one term president they failed.

Yes they've failed miserably and I've been licking my chops since. Clinton is a different animal though.

You doubt she'll be able to get more done than Obama?

Keep in mind Obama had fabulous majorities in congress 2008-2010. And healthcare was still a mammoth controversy. After that it's been an incredibly rocky road. If Clinton goes in with the house being what it is and a slim majority in the senate, it's going to be even rockier.

Keep in mind Obama had fabulous majorities in congress 2008-2010. And healthcare was still a mammoth controversy. After that it's been an incredibly rocky road. If Clinton goes in with the house being what it is and a slim majority in the senate, it's going to be even rockier.

I think some Republicans will be open to working with her who outright refuse to give any leverage to Obama. And you know why.

I think some Republicans will be open to working with her who outright refuse to give any leverage to Obama. And you know why.

Interesting. We'll have to see. They've proven themselves to be just as idiotic when it comes to dealing with women so who knows

Guest Pud Whacker

Maybe because some people are in the middle. Like in the plane and not holding tight on one side of the wing!!! Xo

Maybe because some people are in the middle. Like in the plane and not holding tight on one side of the wing!!! Xo

Nah. I just think some people suffer from a major case of cognitive dissonance, and they just can't connect the dots properly.

Nah. I just think some people suffer from a major case of cognitive dissonance, and they just can't connect the dots properly.

Or people get butt hurt that the one they rooted for is no longer in the running so think they can punish Hillary followers by voting for Trump. Honestly, there is NO LOGICAL reason to swing from far left to far right. :lmao: Funny.

After watching the US election primary cycle for months, I've come to see a very ugly truth about Bernie Sanders, and about the message he is peddling. Sanders's fans think he's the answer to everything wrong with politics. In fact, he is the embodiment of what's wrong with it. The fundamental problem is that, due to a variety of self-perpetuating factors, liberals have been cynicized out of political participation. Here's how it works. GOP plays to nationalism, nativism, and fear in various ways to drive old white men to the polls in huge numbers. After they win the election, Republicans tend to give corporate moneyed interests a lot of power because their ideology happens to favor it. Liberals see all these corporations getting power, and say "These interests are buying my government from me. It doesn't matter how I vote." And so liberals are disillusioned out of voting, participating in party meetings, calling their congressman, all civic action generally. That means, guess what? Only Republicans turn out in the next cycle, keeping conservatives and moneyed interests in power.Liberals see this and think their cynicism is vindicated. They get more defeatist, conservatives get more organized, and the cycle repeats.

Now along comes Sanders and he says all the things cynical liberals are thinking--the system is bought and rigged, your vote doesn't count. Then he says, vote for me and I'll magically make it go away. And when he loses because smart people see through it, it's obviously rigged! So Bernie is actually perpetuating the key reason Democrats lose: he's basically telling liberals if he loses, their voice doesn't matter. When literally if they did the same thing Republicans do--register, vote, call and write to Congress--they would win back government.

And for heaven's sake, STOP bashing Hillary Clinton. She is not "bought". She has been fighting for the people her whole goddamn career. Thanks to her we have healthcare for poor kids, adoption reform, the last 2 hikes in the minimum wage. She's DONE stuff. It's Bernie who did nothing. Hillary would do much more to change the system than Bernie. She'd inspire loads of liberal women to run for office up and down the ballot.

Or people get butt hurt that the one they rooted for is no longer in the running so think they can punish Hillary followers by voting for Trump. Honestly, there is NO LOGICAL reason to swing from far left to far right. :lmao: Funny.

Not to mention Bernie DESPISES Trump!!!!! And has said he will do everything to make sure he doesn't win, and said himself the other day he will vote for Hillary.

It's bizarre that any Bernie supporter would ever support Trump.

Heterosexual pride people are making idiots of themselves. As a heterosexual, I don't suffer any discrimination, hatred, violation of rights or judgement for being straight. It is disgusting that gay people have to experience that. Surely everyone can acknowledge the unfairness of that and feel empowered that gay people feel proud and fight for equality. It is always a vocal group of bigots who try to spoil things.

powerful :sad:

Stop the Hate: 49 Celebrities Honor 49 Victims of Orlando Tragedy in Ryan Murphy-Produced Tribute

Everyone who thinks there is no need for gun control, should watch this video. Seeing the photos and stories of the victims is moving and heart breaking. Lovely innocent people just living their lives that all should still be here. :sad: