2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

I didn't think you were trying to embarrass America, but even if you were my attitude would still be the same. After all my feelings about my home country, and what has just happened at Pulse, basically obliterate any ridicule or mocking you or anyone could throw at America. It truly has zero ability to wind me up anymore after June 12.

Honey, I'm on your side.

2CC57CFB00000578-3248567-image-m-33_1443

article-0-0BE713D3000005DC-840_468x666.j

Get fuqt. You've been normal to me recently. Don't be a freak just because Miguel is back.

whats miguel got to do with it?

Love what Frank Ocean wrote on his tumblr

"I read in the paper that my brothers are being thrown from rooftops blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs for violating sharia law. I heard the crowds stone these fallen men if they move after they hit the ground. I heard it’s in the name of God. I heard my pastor speak for God too, quoting scripture from his book. Words like abomination popped off my skin like hot grease as he went on to describe a lake of fire that God wanted me in. I heard on the news that the aftermath of a hate crime left piles of bodies on a dance floor this month. I heard the gunman feigned dead among all the people he killed. I heard the news say he was one of us. I was six years old when I heard my dad call our transgender waitress a faggot as he dragged me out a neighborhood diner saying we wouldn’t be served because she was dirty. That was the last afternoon I saw my father and the first time I heard that word, I think, although it wouldn’t shock me if it wasn’t. Many hate us and wish we didn’t exist. Many are annoyed by our wanting to be married like everyone else or use the correct restroom like everyone else. Many don’t see anything wrong with passing down the same old values that send thousands of kids into suicidal depression each year. So we say pride and we express love for who and what we are. Because who else will in earnest? I daydream on the idea that maybe all this barbarism and all these transgressions against ourselves is an equal and opposite reaction to something better happening in this world, some great swelling wave of openness and wakefulness out here. Reality by comparison looks grey, as in neither black nor white but also bleak. We are all God’s children, I heard. I left my siblings out of it and spoke with my maker directly and I think he sounds a lot like myself. If I being myself were more awesome at being detached from my own story in a way I being myself never could be. I wanna know what others hear, I’m scared to know but I wanna know what everyone hears when they talk to God. Do the insane hear the voice distorted? Do the indoctrinated hear another voice entirely?

"I read in the paper that my brothers are being thrown from rooftops blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs for violating sharia law. I heard the crowds stone these fallen men if they move after they hit the ground. I heard its in the name of God. I heard my pastor speak for God too, quoting scripture from his book. Words like abomination popped off my skin like hot grease as he went on to describe a lake of fire that God wanted me in. I heard on the news that the aftermath of a hate crime left piles of bodies on a dance floor this month. I heard the gunman feigned dead among all the people he killed. I heard the news say he was one of us. I was six years old when I heard my dad call our transgender waitress a faggot as he dragged me out a neighborhood diner saying we wouldnt be served because she was dirty. That was the last afternoon I saw my father and the first time I heard that word, I think, although it wouldnt shock me if it wasnt. Many hate us and wish we didnt exist. Many are annoyed by our wanting to be married like everyone else or use the correct restroom like everyone else. Many dont see anything wrong with passing down the same old values that send thousands of kids into suicidal depression each year. So we say pride and we express love for who and what we are. Because who else will in earnest? I daydream on the idea that maybe all this barbarism and all these transgressions against ourselves is an equal and opposite reaction to something better happening in this world, some great swelling wave of openness and wakefulness out here. Reality by comparison looks grey, as in neither black nor white but also bleak. We are all Gods children, I heard. I left my siblings out of it and spoke with my maker directly and I think he sounds a lot like myself. If I being myself were more awesome at being detached from my own story in a way I being myself never could be. I wanna know what others hear, Im scared to know but I wanna know what everyone hears when they talk to God. Do the insane hear the voice distorted? Do the indoctrinated hear another voice entirely?

I love Frank Ocean. ❤❤❤ Beautiful.

"I read in the paper that my brothers are being thrown from rooftops blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs for violating sharia law. I heard the crowds stone these fallen men if they move after they hit the ground. I heard its in the name of God. I heard my pastor speak for God too, quoting scripture from his book. Words like abomination popped off my skin like hot grease as he went on to describe a lake of fire that God wanted me in. I heard on the news that the aftermath of a hate crime left piles of bodies on a dance floor this month. I heard the gunman feigned dead among all the people he killed. I heard the news say he was one of us. I was six years old when I heard my dad call our transgender waitress a faggot as he dragged me out a neighborhood diner saying we wouldnt be served because she was dirty. That was the last afternoon I saw my father and the first time I heard that word, I think, although it wouldnt shock me if it wasnt. Many hate us and wish we didnt exist. Many are annoyed by our wanting to be married like everyone else or use the correct restroom like everyone else. Many dont see anything wrong with passing down the same old values that send thousands of kids into suicidal depression each year. So we say pride and we express love for who and what we are. Because who else will in earnest? I daydream on the idea that maybe all this barbarism and all these transgressions against ourselves is an equal and opposite reaction to something better happening in this world, some great swelling wave of openness and wakefulness out here. Reality by comparison looks grey, as in neither black nor white but also bleak. We are all Gods children, I heard. I left my siblings out of it and spoke with my maker directly and I think he sounds a lot like myself. If I being myself were more awesome at being detached from my own story in a way I being myself never could be. I wanna know what others hear, Im scared to know but I wanna know what everyone hears when they talk to God. Do the insane hear the voice distorted? Do the indoctrinated hear another voice entirely?

beautiful!

Don't let up!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-democrats-stage-protest-dispute-over-guns-154608957--politics.html?ref=gs

Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest

MATTHEW DALY

June 22, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) Rebellious Democrats disrupted the House's legislative work on Wednesday, staging a sit-in on the House floor and refusing to leave until they secured a vote on gun control measures. Exasperated Republicans were forced to recess while cutting off the C-Span cameras that showed the protest.

A group of about three dozen Democrats led by Georgia Rep. John Lewis demanded a vote on measures to expand background checks and block gun purchases by some suspected terrorists in the aftermath of last week's massacre in Orlando, Florida, that killed 49 people. It was the worst shooting in modern U.S. history.

"No bill, no break," shouted Democrats, who demanded that House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., keep the House in session through its planned weeklong recess next week to debate and vote on gun legislation.

Lewis said action on gun violence is long overdue.

"We have lost hundreds and thousands of innocent people to gun violence," Lewis said as he urged fellow Democrats to stand with him in the area near the podium, known as the well.

"What has this body done" to respond to the violence, Lewis asked, then answered his own question: "Nothing. We have turned a deaf ear to the blood of innocents. We are blind to a crisis. Where is our courage? How many more mothers...and fathers need to shed tears of grief?"

After the sit-in, Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, tried to start the House's work at noon. The customary prayer and pledge of allegiance went ahead, but Poe was forced to recess the House when dozens of Democrats stood in the well of the House and refused to leave.

Rep. John Larson, D-Conn., said lawmakers were "calling for the simple dignity of a vote." Joining the protest was Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., who had waged a nearly 15-hour filibuster last week to force votes in the Senate. Those votes failed on Monday night.

Larson and other Democrats cited polls showing broad public support for expanding background checks for firearms purchases and blocking suspected terrorists from buying guns.

"Rise up Democrats, rise up Americans," Larson said. "We will occupy this chamber."

Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the No. 2 House Democrat, said, "We will not be shut up. We will not be shut down."

The House was not in session when the Democrats began their demonstration. Republican leaders again ordered C-SPAN cameras turned off as the protest resumed.

___

Associated Press writer Mary Clare Jalonick contributed to this report.

I still think every black person should join the NRA. Load up on guns and have TONS of black lives matter rallies in open carry places with guns strapped to them all over.

Watch how fast cracker nation loses its mind.

I'm not making light of Orlando or any of these disgusting instances but that 'I will now democratically shoot you' line from Team America explaibs this bullshit so well.

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/united-states/orlando-massacre-was-revenge-not-terrorism-says-man-who-claims-he-was-gunmans-lover

Orlando massacre was "revenge," not terrorism, says man who claims he was gunman's lover

Mateen was "very sweet" and liked to be "cuddled," the man told Univision. But he was upset about the way gay men responded to him

Por: Univision.com

Publicado: jun 21, 2016 | 06:06 PM EDT

Omar Mateen, the Muslim gunman who committed the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, was "100 percent" gay and bore a grudge against Latino men because he felt used by them, according to a man who says he was his lover for two months.

Ive cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didnt do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge, he told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview in English and Spanish on Tuesday.

He said Mateen was angry and upset after a man he had sex with later revealed he was infected with the HIV virus.

Asked why he decided to come forward with his story, he said: Its my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a gay man.

The man said he had approached the FBI and been interviewed three times in person by agents.

Univision was unable to independently verify his account. The FBI confirmed to Univision that it had met with him.

The man, who did not want his true identity revealed, agreed to an interview wearing a disguise and calling himself Miguel. Speaking in fluent Spanish and accented English, he said he met Mateen last year through a gay dating site and began a relationship soon after. He and Mateen were "friends with benefits," he said.

He described Mateen as a very sweet guy" who never showed a violent side. He loved to be cuddled. "He was looking for love," he said.

When Miguel heard about the massacre on the news he said he was stunned. My reaction was that cant be the man I know. Its impossible that the man I know could do that, he said.

Mateen opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle during a Latin-themed night at Pulse in the early hours of June 12, killing 49 people and wounding dozens more. He was killed in a shootout with police hours later. Most of the dead were Hispanic.

Investigators are still looking into the motives for his rampage.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch told reporters on Tuesday that investigators may never be able to pinpoint a single motive and have not ruled out witness reports suggesting Mateen might have had gay interests. "While we know a lot more about him in terms of who he was and what he did, I do not want to definitively rule out any particular motivation here," she said.

In a 911 call from the club, Mateen pledged solidarity with the Islamic State group, and officials say he had explored websites of armed Islamic extremists.

Miguel recalled on one occasion Mateen expressed his criticism of the U.S. war on terrorism and the killing of innocent women and children. "'I told him, you're totally right,'" said Miguel.

Mateen never revealed his name to him, saying only that he was 35 years old and married with a son, Miguel told Univision. He said they met 15-20 times, the last occasion in late December. He said he believed Mateen's second wife knew he frequented gay bars and that his marriage was a smoke screen to hide that he was "100 percent" gay.

He adored Latinos, gay Latinos, with brown skin but he felt rejected. He felt used by them there were moments in the Pulse nightclub that made him feel really bad. Guys used him. That really affected him, Miguel said. "I believe this crazy horrible thing he did that was revenge."

Mateen, who liked to drink, expressed frustration over his father's extreme views on homosexuality, which included a belief that "gay people [are] the devil and gay people have to die," Miguel said.

Mateen was especially upset after a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men, one of whom later revealed he was HIV positive, he added.

"He [Omar] was terrified that he was infected," he said. "I asked him, 'Did you do a test?' Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test it came out negative but it doesn't come out right away. It takes 4, 5 months."

"When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was 'I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me.'"

Information from the Associated Press was used in this article

I still think every black person should join the NRA. Load up on guns and have TONS of black lives matter rallies in open carry places with guns strapped to them all over.

Watch how fast cracker nation loses its mind.

BOOM.

Guest Mauro

Cll-la_UoAASHp1.jpg

This is powerful. Rep. Duckworth who lost both legs got out of her wheelchair to join the sit-in. #NoBillNoBreak

13507223_10154185589303405_2342559945054

Paul Ryan Is Mobilizing Police To Forcibly Remove Democratic Protesters From The House

By Jason Easley on

Wed, Jun 22nd, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Reports are circulating that the Senate police have been moved to the House to potentially forcibly remove the Democratic protesters who are occupying the House of Representatives.

I am so proud of the Dems for doing this.

Oh please, they're doing this because it's an election year; watch how silent they'll all fall after the election. Manipulators and opportunists is nothing to be proud of. They look like a bunch of damn hippies, which only fuels Trump btw.

Republicans and Democrats are of the same coin. Manipulators and opportunists.

Guest Mauro

Oh please, they're doing this because it's an election year; watch how silent they'll all fall after the election. Manipulators and opportunists is nothing to be proud of. They look like a bunch of damn hippies, which only fuels Trump btw.

With all due respect, fuck off. :lame:

So, what's the alternative here? What should they be doing? Please enlighten me.

stay home this November.