2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

Thank you!

Yes these ignorant fucktards think only western people get killed, well in fact Muslims are killed all the time by these scums of the earth.

Sadly those innocent victims are almost always ignored in the western media. Let's be honest it's a disgusting double standard.

Guest Rachelle of London

If that's Julia Hartley Brewer or whatever she's called (can't play video so can only see thumbnail) she's an ABSOLUTE tool! I got into a raging argument with her on her radio show on LBC once.

If that's Julia Hartley Brewer or whatever she's called (can't play video so can only see thumbnail) she's an ABSOLUTE tool! I got into a raging argument with her on her radio show on LBC once.

How often do you get into arguments with radio show hosts?

Guest Rachelle of London

How often do you get into arguments with radio show hosts?

They've blocked my number from calling LBC now. I have to use other phones and change my name. :rotfl:

They've blocked my number from calling LBC now. I have to use other phones and change my name. :rotfl:

:lmao: Please tell us more. what did you say.

I always wonder what mass shooting will stop the insane gun culture but nothing seems to. So tragic for American people to live with the fear that these shootings happen so often and can happen anywhere and at any time. Feel so angry and sad for the victims in this senseless and evil act. Too horrifying and tragic.

When NRA are the targets then they'll probably do something.

this is sooooo you!!! :lmao:

CkypA1nWUAQngY7.jpg

Yes! Good.

There's no reason why civilians should have these. I can understand having pistols for self defense but no one fucking needs to have these semi automatic rifles. Why haven't they been banned? These have been the weapons of choice in almost all of these major mass killings. They need to be banned ASAP!

Truly a devastating tragedy. The lack of action on gun control in the US is absolutely stupid. How long more can this go on?

Heart breaks for the families and friends of those who were murdered.

Glad for the safety of our Florida based members.

Tears....

Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, a 30-year-old accountant, sought shelter in the bathroom from where he texted his mom:
Mommy I love you
In the club they shooting
Trapp in the bathroom
Call police
Im gonna die
His mother, Mina Justice, tried to reassure him that she'd called 911 and help was coming:
Calling them now.
U still there?
Answer your phone.
Call me.
Call me.
Justice replied: Call them mommy
Now
Im still in the bathroom
Hes coming
Im going to die
He then went silent. He was among the 49 who didn't make it.

Guest eroticerotic

i literally woke up sick. sinuses all clogged and I'm almost hungover from stress. i thought id have thick skin by now since these things happen so regularly now, but this really pushed me al day last night.

getting all the details and knowing how many things were overlooked that could have prevented this , and that poor girl singer, and all other tragedies. i don't know what to think.

Tears....

Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, a 30-year-old accountant, sought shelter in the bathroom from where he texted his mom:

Mommy I love you

In the club they shooting

Trapp in the bathroom

Call police

Im gonna die

His mother, Mina Justice, tried to reassure him that she'd called 911 and help was coming:

Calling them now.

U still there?

Answer your phone.

Call me.

Call me.

Justice replied: Call them mommy

Now

Im still in the bathroom

Hes coming

Im going to die

He then went silent. He was among the 49 who didn't make it.

Losing your own child like that is just truly heartbreaking :(

Seems like Islam bashing is on again.

Hillary Clinton says, I am happily to announce it was a radical Islamist.

Angel Merkel condolences to the victims and says nothing will stop us livin our western life.

So if so, why is Merkel and her party not allowing gays to marry, adopt and heritage ?

As if homophoby is an solely issue in islam and not in christianity. It is a global problem and there is intolerance against gays everywhere.

I like it when they talk about western life, western freedom and western tolerance but hide and deny the reality. The reality is even in western countries is full of hatred and intolerance. But when it had been a christian murderer this case would be called as crime of hatred. but it is a muslim, so call it a terrorism act. Anything anything associated with islam seems to be terrorism.

I hope Trump wins the elections and bans muslims, but he cant ban the reality, which is something different.

TMZ has video from inside the club the moment the shooting started. I can't bring myself to watch it.

I absolutely will not watch that video, but part of me just wants to say, "you know what? Maybe we all need to witness something like this to wake our asses up. "America is so blind and numb to this epidemic. We hear of stories, reports, accounts. But most of us don't SEE it. Gun violence is so a part of our culture, that I think it is just ingrained in us that this is what happens here.

What is it going to take before we finally come together and collectively say "enough! "Is it going to take something extreme? Are we all going to have to individually witness gun violence firsthand for anything to happen? I just don't know. I feel hopeless about all this. I hate that I feel that way.

You know guys, I have a cousin who works in the police force in Chicago and i still really can't believe how anti-gun control he is...

This is what he wrote, i want to read your opinion about it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie Dunn is right. I hate to make this a political issue, but it's become one. What Obama and Hillary will never understand is that criminals, terrorists, gang bangers, and evil people of all kinds will NEVER turn in their guns. Why? Because evil people don't abide by America's many gun laws. The gun laws of America only prevent law abiding people from purchasing guns. They will never stop evil people from getting guns. How do I know this? Because I live in the most violent city in America- the city of Chicago. And Chicago happens to have the most restrictive guns laws in America bar none. And none of these restrictive gun laws have ever stopped the nightly bloodbath that occurs here. But they sure make it hard on law abiding people like my wife or my family to purchase guns.

Keep in mind that when Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and James Madison were writing the 2nd Amendment, they were staring right at the British Crown. The same British Crown that took away the common people's guns so the British government could impose their will on the British people.

When the British Crown attempted to disarm the American colonists, George Washington made the decision to go to war. And our Nation was born. We went to war over guns, and our right to protect ourselves from over reaching, meniacal, abusive governments. Governments like Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, etc. The 2nd Amendment is the only thing that protects everybody's 1st Amendment freedoms of speech, religion, press, and assembly. Without the 2nd Amendment, government could trample all over your individual liberties much like in Russia, China, North Korea, and the former British Crown.

The real problem are the two words both Obama and Hillary refuse to even say- Radical islam. If you refuse to even acknowledge the problem, then you will never defeat the problem. Trump was right to call both of them out on this. This guy was an American citizen which makes him even more dangerous because he was already here. However, when both the head of the CIA and the FBI, along with the Director of Homeland Security, and every branch of the military are telling you point blank that it's not a good idea to allow all these Syrian Muslims into America because there's no way to properly identify way them, then Obama and Hillary should listen to them. But they refuse to listen to them in the name of political correctness, thereby endangering the lives of all Americans, and making this country less safe.

This country very much needs to be like Israel. The Israelis have been fighting and defending themselves against radical Islam for decades. They understand the threat in front of them, and are not afraid to confront it, whereas Obama and Hillary want to stick their heads in the sand, and just wish these people will go away.

Here's a newsflash for both of them: They are not going away, and when you try to negotiate with them, they take that as a sign of weakness. They are bullies, and bullies need to be appropriately and professionally dealt with.

And just for the record- do you know what the Boston Bombing, the San Bernardino Massacre, the Fort Hood slayings, and the Orlando terrorist attack all have in common other than radical islam? They were all stopped by American police officers. Not the FBI. The FBI gives press conferences and gathers data. At the end of the day, it will ALWAYS be some lowly copper that will have to confront the evil that is radical islam.

And your president doesn't even bother to show up at National Police Memorial Week. He always chooses to go golfing instead. His utter disdain and condescension of American law enforcement is very obvious.

Just remember- this country went to war over guns when the British Crown tried to disarm the American colonists. This is not about gun control. This is about the evil that is radical islam. And until this country accepts this, we will continue to be in danger.

And you know what the biggest irony of all is? The fact that both Obama and Hillary are surrounded by very brave men and women with guns 24/7/365. Guns are good enough to protect their families, yet the two of them don't want you or your family to have them. How ironic. The hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me.

I want the two of you, Obama and Hillary, just once, to try and say these words- "radical islam." Just once. See, was that really that hard to do?!@#$%^&?

---------------------------------------------------

Why the need for Obama to mention Radical Islam? The shooter is an American citizen of Afghan descent... It wasn't like he traveled illegally from some MidEast country and plotted an attack... He is a homophobe, plain and simple... and i can smell the hypocrisy of some establishment Republicans "mourning" over this tragedy... I am sure behind closed doors they are celebrating...

I still can't believe how easy it is to buy guns in the US that it's just like a candy bar from a 7/11 or something... such lethal weapons need to be restrictive...