2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

It is quite appalling but unfortunately all too common in the USA. My heart goes out to all involved and once again we find ourselves completely baffled by the complete lack of gun control in the USA. How many more before something is done?

One wonders how the right wing will react to this. A potential muslim (or at least someone of Afghan origin) kills mostly gay people. It has everything that winds them up. Gun control, gays, muslim terrorists.

Interesting to see that due to gays not being able to give blood CAIR the Islamic Civil Rights group is urging followers to donate blood .

This is horrible. This is not "islamic terrorism" it is just plain terrorism. This despicable man was an American and motivated by homophobia, not religion. You can't combat homophobia with more xenophobia and islamophobia. What happened is scary, terrifying, upsetting and disgusting.

what the fuck

Seeing two men kissing made him angry and hold a gun to kill? What's wrong with these cunts mentality

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a closet case shitbag. What a sad mad angry world we live in now.

This is terribly sad, my thoughts go to the victims :(

Some christian's saying the club got shot up because of sin. Someone walked into a church and did the same thing so what are you really saying?

Worst.

Terrible!!

Guest Medoner

I can't stop crying. My head hurts trying to comprehend the incomprehensible. My heart hurts for all the victims' loved ones.

I cant imagine what youre going through.

Please know were all thinking of you

Guest Rachelle of London

I can't stop crying. My head hurts trying to comprehend the incomprehensible. My heart hurts for all the victims' loved ones.

Really wish I could give you a hug. I hope you're not alone today xxx

BREAKING: Officials now say 50 dead in Orlando mass shooting at gay nightclub. https://t.co/ll4smAJqvx

The fact that the number grew is just horrendous! Fucking awful!

I am completely broken inside over this news

What the hell has the world come to?

My heart goes out to everyone there

What awful news to wake up to

MCHL, I hope you get your head together, I cant imagine. Babe you left early for a reason! Something magical. Thank F you are here alive and that Miguel is well too. Its just too sad :(