2016 Pulse Nightclub mass shooting

What's happen is being reported on the local radio as terrorism which is exactly what it is. This is truly just devastating. Pulse is one of the most fun clubs in Orlando and have so many great memories there. What that psycho did was meant to instill fear, everything feels so wrong today :(

What's happen is being reported on the local radio as terrorism which is exactly what it is. This is truly just devastating. Pulse is one of the most fun clubs in Orlando and have so many great memories there. What that psycho did was meant to instill fear, everything feels so wrong today :(

That's what these tossers do. To create an epidemic of fear and to whip up a frenzy with the usual suspects who will use the death of gay people who they usually condemn to condemn a religion for their own agenda .

It's all such a twisted world

Just read this from TMZ:

Mateen's father told NBC News, "This has nothing to do with religion." He says his son became angry after seeing 2 men kissing a few months ago in Miami, and he speculates that could have triggered his decision to kill.

Just read this from TMZ:

Mateen's father told NBC News, "This has nothing to do with religion." He says his son became angry after seeing 2 men kissing a few months ago in Miami, and he speculates that could have triggered his decision to kill.

So where else does it say two men kissing is wrong?

50 dead!!!!

Omg

OMG, I misread and thought it was just injured.

This is terrible.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've just seen a woman crying on the news saying she Doesn't know where her son is. Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Guest Rachelle of London

The death toll is likely to rise as some of the people injured are in critical conditions. This is terrible. I'm gonna turn off the news. It's so sad.

😔

Heartbreaking

The futility of it all. Two men kissing ? So that's not religious ? Probably 100% self loathing closet case .

Guest Rachelle of London

Gay and bisexual men are legally banned from donating blood in Orlando as dozens of their peers sit wounded in a hospital in need of it.

Absolutely terrible. I don't get why gay people are banned from donating. It's terrible.

They've just mentioned they need blood donors.

So where else does it say two men kissing is wrong?

Yeah, everyone should know by now that the act of homosexuality is considered haram by Islamic law. I highly doubt this was not motivated by religion. I don't know if saying that is considered problematic here but oh well.

what about non-religion people ? There are many who doesnt believe to god but still refuse to tolerate same-sex

I feel sorry for them. I expect if they're open minded enough to not believe in a god, then they'd be open-minded with sexuality as well.