spazz

The Official SHAKIRA thread ūüźź

134 posts in this topic

me gusta

Luis-Fonsi-Daddy-Yankee-PHOTO-OMAR-CRUZ- 

I'm surprised at Luis Fonsi getting hits still. His last big hit was back in '08 and honestly, come to think of it that was his only big hit.

He's free to hit me anytime though.

Is Shakira the only international female pop tart this side of Rihanna nowadays? Her music is played everywhere!

There's a shewolf in the closet, let her out so it can breathe!

Underneath your car, there's a big ole motor.

On 2017-5-15 at 0:20 PM, Brasileiro said:

Is Shakira the only international female pop tart this side of Rihanna nowadays? Her music is played everywhere!

yes shakira is the queen right now ,..she is slaying , next year will be Alejandra s year , she will be the Maluma s next whore, she will feat him ,...she is creating her new album .., her first with Universal..right now she is going to start a new tour with her bitch Gloria Trevi , the 1st single Cuando un Hombre te enamora is doing decently , but I think it won t be a hit....

Im so sure that Ale is going to get a succes like her primera fila, well she is the only Mexican diva who is going to release an album next year

alejandra who? its the only and the one SHAKIRA THE QUEEN OF THE LATIN CONTINENT

On 17.5.2017 at 4:41 PM, todsmod said:

Underneath your car, there's a big ole motor.

:rotfl:

7 hours ago, spazz said:

alejandra who? its the only and the one SHAKIRA THE QUEEN OF THE LATIN CONTINENT

lol , not the queen of latin America is MADONNA ,, but yes Shakira is the current queen , but she need to feat Maluma and Prince Royce , she is the  thalia wannabe regarding feats , Thalia feat those current stars before , loz , Alejandra never will be the queen of the  latin continent , but she has a great career,,  , and she got some things that she only could , she is  touring queen  here ...and its great for her that she can get a great year ,next year ,,,her feat with Maluma will be fire ..she deserves to  regin next year ..she is amazing 

but good for Shakira that she is so popular right now , who cares if she needs hot male artists to get hits ,

On 2017-5-14 at 11:42 AM, 5iVe Elements said:

me gusta

HOT 100

N1

DESP√ĀSITO

Luis is so adorable :inlove:

lol  

well El dorado is out , new Shakira s album

Just downloaded the album. I like the song Amarillo so far. I really dislike Maluma's songs from this album but I can cope with the rest some more than others. 

On 14.5.2017 at 6:42 PM, 5iVe Elements said:

me gusta

you deserve better

I enjoy Coconut Tree but I think I would enjoy it more if it was in Spanish, reminds me of Fijación Oral Vol. 1.Toneladas is also nice.

My fave of the album is Amarillo! 

Can I say the only song I like is Amarillo?!?!

The song is classic 96-99 Shakookoo. 

Gloria-Estefan-Shakira-Jennifer-Lopez-1997-jennifer-lopez-33747160-875-414 (1).jpg

3 hours ago, Gus said:

Gloria-Estefan-Shakira-Jennifer-Lopez-1997-jennifer-lopez-33747160-875-414 (1).jpg

Poor Shakira not included in the caption and the only one actually looking at the camera.

Imagen relacionada

Shakira got a billboard top 10 hit by herslef with Me enamore , great For her  ,at 40 ,she ties Paulina Rubio with Me gustas tanto , but Paulina got the n1 spot in 2011 , but Shaki is so far from Gloria Stefan ,Celia Cruz ,regarding oldest females who got top 10 hits in Billboard hot latin songs 

now she is more closer to Alejandra Guzman who got her last top 10 at 43 with Dia de suerte .

That s why even though her career is over , Paulina  is legendary , a n1 spot on hot latin songs at 40 , BY HERSELF  , Shakira have to beat that older than 40 , 

:bow:

Most recent #1 in Spain:

Shakira: Chantaje (2016)

Thalia: Desde Esa Noche (2016)

Paulina: Mi Nuevo Vicio (2015)

I don't think Alejandra Guzman has ever had a #1 hit in Spain so I won't include her.

, Jesus as usual , I was talking about Billboard the most important chart , and i considered celia and Gloria as the oldest females who got a top 10 in US Latin..yai Ale had a very little career in Spain , like Thalia and Paulina have in Argentina now

-Argentina airplay 

last n1 

2011 tan solo tu ... Alejandra 43 

2016 La bicicleta, chantaje  Shakira 39

BC Thalia , not even with Maluma she got a n1 spot  , it was n 3 as Mi peor error ,

BC Paulina ..

-Mexico Airplay 

last n1

2016 , la bicicleta, chantaje ..Shakira 39

2014  Mi peor error   BY HERSELF ...Alejandra 45 yaiii

2011 Golpes al corazon ..Paulina 40 

BC  Thalia , as well not even with Maluma she got the n1 spot

thanks to Jesus I did an accurate summary how the mexican trinity and Shakira did regarding their ages , and yes this decade behind Shakira is Alejandra as single artist , and in terms of longevity Shakira has a lot to do , also she has not a n1 by herself in any important market here in Latin America in the last 7 years,  , she  got 2 smashes with feats .Me enamore would be n1 in Mexico and Argentina , but despasito blocked it , well despasito blocked whatever ..great for Alejandra who is the oldest diva who got a n1 by herself  in an important market , at 45 , not considering  Celia Cruz of course ..who is the QUEEN OF LONGEVITY ,here , she got a hit in her 80s , la negra tiene tumbao ..i bet no other female in the world has or had that amazing acheivement ...

CHER WHO 

Alejandra is going to release a new lead single in november with all the support of universal , its almost sure that its going to be a collaboration with Maluma , omg I can imagine Alejandra getting a hit in the 3 latin markets , Argentina , Mexico  and US latin at 49 or 50 , OMG I just can t wait ...she need a continental hit ,her singles with shitty trevi and Samo flopped big time in US Latin and Argentina

-

yes Shaki is regining now , I don t like her , but I can t deny her domination now