spazz

The Official SHAKIRA thread 🐐

116 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, spazz said:

:lol:

On November 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, ErGallo said:

and Ricky Martin...

Anyways... I like the video, she looks great and Maluma (Who I had no idea who he was 3 months ago... maybe I did but I never really noticed) is HOT in it...

The general population who isnt Latin America doesnt want the early rocker Shakira, just the hip shaking one so...

Honestly her fanbase outside Spanish Speaking countries is dissapearing, when was her last English hit? Latin America is her only market now, she's back to Alejandra Guzman's level of stardom :-(

To be fair, "Chantaje" and "Slumber Party" were premiered the same day. Shakira's already has 49 million plays on YouTube while Britney''s has 19 million. Even her previous one, "Make Me" is still at 44M.

So wherever it's coming from, there IS demand for her latest stuff / nobody cares about Britney?

The single has also cracked the top 40 in France and Belgium which is pretty good for a Spanish language track.

18 hours ago, spotlight said:

:lol:

I love her :rotfl: 

9 hours ago, spazz said:

I love her :rotfl: 

That looks real :lmao:

On 24/11/2016 at 1:10 AM, Je5u5 said:

To be fair, "Chantaje" and "Slumber Party" were premiered the same day. Shakira's already has 49 million plays on YouTube while Britney''s has 19 million. Even her previous one, "Make Me" is still at 44M.

It's because of Maluma. He's the most famous act of latinamerica right now.

17 hours ago, madmex said:

That's right, Thalia's video with him has 230 million views

On 26/11/2016 at 5:12 AM, madmex said:

Still. Shakira definitely has a hit. It's like claiming "4 Minutes" was a hit because of Justin.

"La Bicicleta" by her and Carlos Vives has about 500 million plays on a YouTube and his previous singles are nowhere near that number.

I met two days ago a lebanese friend whos a Shakira fan i knew online since a decade 

i wish to meet Madonna fans too from this forum 🌺

this song grows on me

whenever I hear a Shakira song, I feel to need to use my inhaler...

91616c520003738.jpg 

^Like it better than Shakira's version, the original version is still the best, it's festive in a not so serious kind of way

For me Shakira is a music TV personality... I love to watch her. 

I can't listen to her with my headphones... I need to use my inhaler :p

Even though I don t like Shakira , I can say that now she the queen of latin pop again ,like she used to ,so many years ago . I wonder when her album is going to be released ..

and how many copies is going to sell , Thalia s Latina album sold 80,000 copies with Maluma includes..so how many albums Maluma is going to help Shakira to sell ..well in Latin America , because outisde Latin America , Shakira is going to sell more ..but how many more , she is now more a latin star

I billion views for shakira and maluma. (In <4 months) 

((((((((madonna needs to do a 'featuring' with maluma.))))))

Where's @spazz

Chantaje is a mega hit  , I hear it on the radio  every single day like  3 times at least , but its not only because Maluma , La bicicleta is going to reach 1 bilion too , Shakira nowadays is the Queen in Latin America, talking about hits , like she used to be in the 90s ...but I think she should release the album now ..she will get great sales in Latin America , as I said I don t know outside L.A....

Thalia got a hit on youtube with Maluma too , but she couldn t get a top 10 in US Latin , Shakira got a n1 , her most succesful hit in US Latin in her history , because Maluma of course .. ...

but is so sad that the latin divas need Maluma in order to get a hit , or a moderate hit , in the case of Thalia in Latin America  when Shakira and Thalia used to get hits by themselves ...

but I think Shakira is in a worst position , she is younger than Thalia, ....considering how big is Shakira on youtube , she should sell more digital songs in Mexico ,US latin and Argentina

PAULINA NEEDS MALUMA MORE THAN ANY OTHER bitch , lolz ..what happened with Paulina s career , WHAT 

this song is the n1 song right now in Latin America , not Maluma lol , Latinos watch so much youtube too , but Luis Fonsi is selling so much more singles and getting so much more airplay  than Shakira and Maluma with Chantaje when it peaked .THIS SONG IS THE EVEREST RIGHT NOW 

5 hours ago, spotlight said:

I billion views for shakira and maluma. (In <4 months) 

((((((((madonna needs to do a 'featuring' with maluma.))))))

Where's @spazz

Im here babes :) 

Love love love Shakira's new song "Me enamore"!

41 minutes ago, littleGuzman said:

Alexandra's new song is better imho

but this song is cute

yaii   ...Ale s single is great , i like Shakira s new song but i can t stand her voice ,,,,really