MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nikki

Madonna on The Tonight Show w/Jimmy Fallon Thursday, 6/9!! [merged]

Maybe she'll sing "Between the bars" for the gay guy in prison! She talked about it on Instagram...

I'd die. I am still waiting for her to record it in the studio...

This is really interesting!

WHY?! Is it something for Obama? A new song? RHT promo? So many questions.............. :blink:

can't be true..

What a great surprise. Love how active she's been after the RHT.

Expect the HQ video to be uploaded on YouTube 5 months after the TV show...or never uploaded at all. Fuck you Guy Oseary what an fucking asshole you are as a manager.

Expect the HQ video to be uploaded on YouTube 5 months after the TV show...or never uploaded at all. Fuck you Guy Oseary what an fucking asshole you are as a manager.

:banghead: I am still mad at the Billboard performance not uploaded on Vevo.... :thumbsdown:

Has she met him before???? Or will this be her first time??? Regardless, I'm sure she's just thrilled!

I think it will be her first time. I think I read somewhere that she still has not yet met him in person. I could be wrong though.

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:clap:

:banghead: I am still mad at the Billboard performance not uploaded on Vevo.... :thumbsdown:

BITCH I'M MADONNA says hello.

Seriously Guy Oseary you are the worst piece of shit, you are worse than Guy Ritchie. You're a cancer to her career.

I think it will be her first time. I think I read somewhere that she still has not yet met him in person. I could be wrong though.

I am very excited for her!!

It will immediately be uploaded by The Tonight Show on their youtube page, no worries!!

Omg this is such awesome news I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Copyright issues with Prince people for the Billboard?

I'm so excited!!!! Brand new performance!

Will she only perform or also sit down for a chat!?!??!!!!

I hope she and Pres Obama do something together on the show. :wow:

I hope she and Pres Obama do something together on the show. :wow:

:wow: pls !!!!!!!

I wonder if it'll be a Muhammad Ali tribute... so many possibilities! Maybe it'll be related to Tears Of A Clown?