Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

Honey take a step back. Read what I said. Why is Britain evil for only having hundreds of thousands of immigrants while rich as fuck Dubai has like none? I mean it even makes more sense. A country that shares language, religion and culture. It's like Scotland having to find refuge and us sending them over to Lebanon. Like da fuq is this shit? Refugee guilt is the new white guilt. People need to be educated.

First of all, rich gulf countries like UAE (Dubai) have not signed the 1951 Refugee Convention. Non members of the convention are not obligated to take any refugees.

Second of all, this whole Arabs should stick with one another for the sake of Arab-hood is a stupid ideology. People only use it when it comes to their own benefit.

Not to mention that UAE is one of the countries that are against the Assad regime, and the last thing they want is to take in Syrians who are pro Assad. The UAE government's highest priority is stability (especially political stability), people can not go on any kind of riots, demonstrations...etc

And last but not least you can not compare GB with UAE, period! Especially when it comes to human rights.

First of all, rich gulf countries like UAE (Dubai) have not signed the 1951 Refugee Convention. Non members of the convention are not obligated to take any refugees.

Second of all, this whole Arabs should stick with one another for the sake of Arab-hood is a stupid ideology. People only use it when it comes to their own benefit.

Not to mention that UAE is one of the countries that are against the Assad regime, and the last thing they want is to take in Syrians who are pro Assad. The UAE government's highest priority is stability (especially political stability), people can not go on any kind of riots, demonstrations...etc

And last but not least you can not compare GB with UAE, period! Especially when it comes to human rights.

So you think the UK is full of Assad sympathisers? :lmao: It isn't a stupid ideology. If I was going to have to flee my home country due to war/terrorism I would definitely want to end up somewhere with a recognisable culture and language. Like...if i had the choice of going to live with Inuits or staying in Beverly Hills...I'd obvs choose Beverly Hills. I'm super pro immigration and love how integrated race, religion and culture is here. Sometimes people try to walk before they can crawl and that's when culture shock becomes a problem. In other words, it should be a gradual process. Oh and the UAE better get it's pen out of its pocket and sign a refugee treaty. I mean...if it's all about 'OH WE ARE HUMANS THERE ARE NO BARRIERS' then why does bullshit like this come into play? Basically everything you said is just proving my point.

They didn't sign the UN thingie. They are not open to host ANY refugees. Im not saying that I agree with that, Im saying that I disagree for it to be compared with a country that did sign.

If remain wins I'm taking myself off Facebook I can't cope with all the "it's a fix I didn't take a pen" shit

They didn't sign the UN thingie. They are not open to host ANY refugees. Im not saying that I agree with that, Im saying that I disagree for it to be compared with a country that did sign.

Why? They're human.

Even though UK stays in the EU, there are still things that need to be fixed. The EU we have today is not the one we voted for. It's completly controlled by lobbies and banks (even more than our governments are).

I predict other polls in other EU countries to follow very soon.

Sadly for the last 6 or 7 years every election in european countries (and in the US as well) have turned into polls on immigration. French presidential election is next year, the last one was already all about immigration but the one coming up will be terrible.

The economy is not a person you can point your finger at and blame, it's an anonymous nebula so people turn to migrants when they need somebody to blame for how fucked up things are when it's all about mega trusts, banks and mega corporations who are playing with our lives to get more rich by the minute. We saved the banks asses when the economic crisis hit them but now they are absolutely not paying back and they did not even change their ways.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

13.4% Reporting

Remain a member of the European Union

50.7%

1,808,139 people

Leave the European Union

49.3%

1,755,352 people

Just over 40% of the vote is in and they say an exit is the most likely outcome.

Fuck me. :rotfl: What good is my citizenship now. :lmao:

I can't believe I've woken up to this SHIT.

A bunch of inbred knuckle draggers from the provincial counties and shithole northern towns of England forcing the UK out of Europe?

And as far as the topic title goes, the pound isn't just falling, it's being decimated as we speak.

Scottish Independence NOW.

London Independence NOW

Northern Irish Independence NOW

The rest can stew in the shitpot of their own making.

If what I am reading is to come to pass, let this be a warning shot from the UK to the USA about Trump. For us as voters, and our delicate media too, who have yet to hammer Trump on his bottomless pit of lying about himself.

I mean how can this have ever been a good idea? What was Cameron thinking? IT'S ONLY YOUR ECONOMY RIGHT?

I guess all that talk about London overtaking NY as the global financial center could very well be thrown in the dumpster. Jesus christ guys.