Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

Guest Pud Whacker

Everyone is so extreme

After George W Bush there was a reason why the scales tipped all the way to the left, yes?

There is a reason worldwide why they're tipping all the way to the right.

And if one steps always and becomes a spectator and not a participant, you can clearly see why.

UKIP can keep wanting. If they think Britain isn't going to be made an example of over this, then they're foolish indeed. It's dumb old Cameron's plan from years ago to silence these twits and the few right-wingers in his own party by even mooting this referendum that led to this situation in the first place and ergo his downfall (and little england's too of course)

Guest Pud Whacker

And, BTW, who are these complainers?!!!! Because of different political stances, they complain to moderators?!! :lol:

Just when you think you've heard it all.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah, I mean WHO would even do that? ;-)

i complain when when ive been suspended!!!

DROP THE TROUSERS.

when will you realize the only thing youre good for? :ass:

Oh sweetie don't start this crocodile lament with me :rotfl: I am still the same person. I was very happy to help you. I had no reason not to under those circumstances and I was happy to share a second GT wristband with you that would have gone wasted otherwise given it was my third show and a last minute adventure for me.

I am not against differing opinions but it's a certain arrogant, condescending, inconsequential attitude that bothers me. Together with racist, overly nationalistic or downright xenophobic remarks. See that shameful thread in which you and Chelle targeted Karbatal. As for her she complains about the mods when it suits her. Otherwise she's constantly kissing ass and having to have a say on anything everywhere. Well you can't have it both ways.

If there'one thing that's annoying is passive-aggressiveness or fakeness. For the last couple of years you go away for a while then come back and act all dejected and 5 min later everything seems to be shining again and you are baiting the usual posters in every single thread, cumming at their aknowledging you in spite of the fact (or exactly because of it) you are incredibly rude to them and they have done nothing to provoke u again.

Now let's not pretend otherwise and on my part I'll leave it at that even if there's more to be said.

What in all actual fucks?

Edit: Just for the record I am not at all fake or passive aggressive. The reason I've always got in trouble here is because I'm so forward with my opinions. I have nothing to hide. Every PM I ever wrote could be shared on the forum and I wouldn't be ashamed. There were no tears to be crocodile. I feel sad for you. You seem so embittered and obsessed. I mean this in the nicest way but I think you need a constructive hobby. I think it will help you much more than Kylie/Gaga/this thread.

:rotfl: at those clowns & their Independance day...Do they even know what that entails :lol:

4 a country that is a former colonial power it just sounds so wrong...like White History Month...

Oh Commonwealth thou have forsaken us :chuckle:

:rotfl: at those clowns & their Independance day...Do they even know what that entails :lol:

4 a country that is a former colonial power it just sounds so wrong...like White History Month...

13521985_641652175983083_454084850943035

I hope you'll say the same to France and Italy when they leave.