Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

Apparently Nexit (Netherlands) is next, if the right party wins there.

Nope, the referendum won't be legal! It will be used as an advice. Furthermore, we can only have a referendum about laws and not about these kind of things!

David has put his resignation in but he's not going for three months yet.

That E.U. LEAVE QUICK OR it will be deemed uncertain seems like a bit of a way around this... I wouldn't be surprised if they took this and said we took too long to decide on things so this referendum is null and void. Can they do something like that? :o

I think that they're worried others will want to follow suit. They want Britain out to try to scare other countries into remaining in. It wouldn't surprise me if the EU no longer existed before 2025.

Let 23 June 2016 be the day the world remembers that a xenophobic, racist, bug-eyed turtle called Nigel Farage spawned enough fear through blatant lies, fearmongering and dirty politics in the minds of the British public to destroy the pound and the future of Great Britain. Or as it shall henceforth be known... "Britain".

Democracy, eh?

Let 23 June 2016 be the day the world remembers that a xenophobic, racist, bug-eyed turtle called Nigel Farage spawned enough fear through blatant lies, fearmongering and dirty politics in the minds of the British public to destroy the pound and the future of Great Britain. Or as it shall henceforth be known... "Britain".

Democracy, eh?

What do you think of George Galloway? He is pro palestine, pro muslim, immigration but he wanted out. I find him to be quite rational, he makes me think that it is not that terrible of a decision, he's not a nationalist of any sort. But I don't know anything really.

Democracy, eh?

You and a lot of other people are giving him way too much credit. People don't take him seriously. People don't like him. People don't trust him. People weren't encouraged to vote because of him. He's piggybacking on the result to try and boost his profile. Don't add fuel to his very dumb fire.

Guest Mauro

What do you think of George Galloway? He is pro palestine, pro muslim, immigration but he wanted out. I find him to be quite rational, he makes me think that it is not that terrible of a decision, he's not a nationalist of any sort. But I don't know anything really.

He's a turd.

What's really sad about the whole situation is that the media has achieved the goal of spreading fear amongst the public. So much so that people are wishing for other peoples lives to be ruined in order to prove a point. Think about that. Wishing that a whole country with innocent people, vulnerable people and children will get fucked up for some cruel pleasure. Wow. I can't believe it.

XXL when I met you in Nice you were such a cool guy with a nice attitude. You helped me out when I really needed it and gave me a wonderful surprise (thanks to Hector too). For those who don't know I was attacked by an illegal immigrant in Nice...they bent my nose out of shape using a piece of metal, tried to rape me and stole my money. I'm 6'3" and physically capable so I managed to save my phone and scare the guy off before the guys friend arrived. The police did nothing and XXL gave me enough money for my last day in Nice. That cool and very compassionate guy seems so far away frok you now. Something must have happened to you to make you this way. I'm sorry that it has but I can't accept you saying some of the things you have. They aren't right. I haven't wished for any negative impact on any individual, let alone whole countries and I won't be doing it anytime soon.

Scotland will leave, that seems certain. Maybe NI too. What about Wales ? Can they separate from England too ?

I heard Wales voted mostly for Brexit. It feels very surreal that United Kingdom could be potentially over if Scotland and Northern Ireland decides to leave London. .

Scotland will leave, that seems certain. Maybe NI too. What about Wales ? Can they separate from England too ?

I don't believe the Scottish Nationalists actually WANT another referendum right now, but really there's not much choice. It's simply undemocratic to drag a country that voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU out, especially when that same threat was used as an anchor to keep them in the UK. The amount of "in" voters in the Scottish referendum who have changed their mind and can't wait to sever the ties from this sinking ship is overwhelming. Educated and normal people that I know personally. Wales voted to leave overall, Which is baffling when you consider the 100s of millions in EU bursaries they've received to regenerate their infrastructure, and nor does their nationalist party actually run the Welsh Assembly, so there's no mandate.

That video posted earlier showing those people talking in the streets is a snapshot of the mentality we're dealing with from Brexiters.

XXL when I met you in Nice you were such a cool guy with a nice attitude. You helped me out when I really needed it and gave me a wonderful surprise (thanks to Hector too). For those who don't know I was attacked by an illegal immigrant in Nice...they bent my nose out of shape using a piece of metal, tried to rape me and stole my money. I'm 6'3" and physically capable so I managed to save my phone and scare the guy off before the guys friend arrived. The police did nothing and XXL gave me enough money for my last day in Nice. That cool and very compassionate guy seems so far away frok you now. Something must have happened to you to make you this way. I'm sorry that it has but I can't accept you saying some of the things you have. They aren't right. I haven't wished for any negative impact on any individual, let alone whole countries and I won't be doing it anytime soon.

Get a grip of yourself.

Oh yeah, Morgan Stanley have just announced they're moving 2000 jobs out of London starting next week.

I’m actually more worried about the volatile atmosphere here in NI than anything else. The flag protests a few years ago and still ongoing btw were engineered to become some of the worst disturbances in years, ultimately unseated some good politicians and set us back many years. The idea of a border poll, justified or not, and the potential violence manipulated from it fills me with fucking dread. But the current situation here is pretty abysmal anyway, and I think that’s why many who voted IN here feel particularly sore today. At least Scotland can get out, and England has a viable opposition government, for the time being anyway.

What's really sad about the whole situation is that the media has achieved the goal of spreading fear amongst the public. So much so that people are wishing for other peoples lives to be ruined in order to prove a point. Think about that. Wishing that a whole country with innocent people, vulnerable people and children will get fucked up for some cruel pleasure. Wow. I can't believe it.

Oh sweetie don't start this crocodile lament with me :rotfl: I am still the same person. I was very happy to help you. I had no reason not to under those circumstances and I was happy to share a second GT wristband with you that would have gone wasted otherwise given it was my third show and a last minute adventure for me.

I am not against differing opinions but it's a certain arrogant, condescending, inconsequential attitude that bothers me. Together with racist, overly nationalistic or downright xenophobic remarks. See that shameful thread in which you and Chelle targeted Karbatal. As for her she complains about the mods when it suits her. Otherwise she's constantly kissing ass and having to have a say on anything everywhere. Well you can't have it both ways.

If there'one thing that's annoying is passive-aggressiveness or fakeness. For the last couple of years you go away for a while then come back and act all dejected and 5 min later everything seems to be shining again and you are baiting the usual posters in every single thread, cumming at their aknowledging you in spite of the fact (or exactly because of it) you are incredibly rude to them and they have done nothing to provoke u again.

Now let's not pretend otherwise and on my part I'll leave it at that even if there's more to be said.

And I like how you make a point of specifying it was an illegal immigrant to mug you :rotfl: It fits with what's being discussed in this thread. Anyone could have mugged you

Guest Pud Whacker

The BBC is in panic mode

bbc.jpg

:rotfl:

Fabulous!

Everyone gets their knickers in a twist.

Even in the most serious of times, have a little bit of humor!

Joan Rivers

Oh sweetie don't start this crocodile lament with me :rotfl: I am still the same person. I was very happy to help you. I had no reason not to under those circumstances and I was happy to share a second GT wristband with you that would have gone wasted otherwise given it was my third show and a last minute adventure for me.

I am not against differing opinions but it's a certain arrogant, condescending, inconsequential attitude that bothers me. Together with racist, overly nationalistic or downright xenophobic remarks. See that shameful thread in which you and Chelle targeted Karbatal. As for her she complains about the mods when it suits her. Otherwise she's constantly kissing ass and having to have a say on anything everywhere. Well you can't have it both ways.

If there'one thing that's annoying is passive-aggressiveness or fakeness. For the last couple of years you go away for a while then come back and act all dejected and 5 min later everything seems to be shining again and you are baiting the usual posters in every single thread, cumming at their aknowledging you in spite of the fact (or exactly because of it) you are incredibly rude to them and they have done nothing to provoke u again.

Now let's not pretend otherwise and on my part I'll leave it at that even if there's more to be said.

Hear hear!!!

German newspaper call, that our beloved Shauble (god how much I hate this politician) states, UK may be out of UK, but we gonna have a associated partneship so that nothings gonna change !!!!!

I am lieterally laughing out loud, though it has other reasons. But this associated partnership is a joke. The conclusion is, Netherlands, Greece and other may leave EU and have a partnership without the power from Brussels....