Britain votes in favor for Brexit

XXL

Goodness me, talk about foaming at the mouth.

How long have you people actually interacted with me on this board to see that most of what I say is 50/50 tongue in cheek mixed with seriousness?

OBVIOUSLY I didn't make my voting choice based upon buying from Amazon

OBVIOUSLY I'm referencing the Tories talking about getting rid of the "red tape" surrounding some of the GOOD things that have come from European directives (when you two were still in high school probably, and that's not a diss btw )

As for being a "leftie" GU, I have a social conscience and believe in social responsibility, it's as simple as that. I'm not even interested in what makes you such a right-wing wannabe.

As usual around here. Someone says ONE thing and all of a sudden that negates every other possible angle, avenue and point of view. It's ridiculous, and makes any real debate completely pointless.

Carry on.

I'm not even at all right wing!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired of all of This and listening to the idiots at work moaning about migrants and things .

I blame social media and the daily mail. People just believe anything.

I remember there was a meme and it had that professor from the first Harry Potter film with the turban and someone said "this is Ali Muhammed a migrant who has come over here and lives in a 28 million pound house and claims benefits "

The amount of people who believed it was unreal .

Anyway. Wake me up when this is over .

omg please bring that meme before my eyes. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Screenshot the reactions if you can too please. x

Oh in the 5 years it takes us to get out anything could change or happen.

I doubt ill be around to see it. But yes the immigration side of it, the nurses and doctors that looked after me were from India, Britain or the West Indies. On the other hand EU immigrants percentage wise pay 34% into taxes more than they take out. I think this should be looked at as a trade and defence issue. Trade we know the answer, defence we know the answer, human rights we know the answer and others wanting to join (naming no names) will have to change theirs if they want to join. Id like to be a part of that. (Yes Id love to leave) but you cant get all that going out. Plus although im quite a nationalist, Its safety in numbers.

Unfortunately Swiz and Norway have been fucked up the arse with no lube for years.

Oh in the 5 years it takes us to get out anything could change or happen.

I doubt ill be around to see it. But yes the immigration side of it, the nurses and doctors that looked after me were from India, Britain or the West Indies. On the other hand EU immigrants percentage wise pay 34% into taxes more than they take out. I think this should be looked at as a trade and defence issue. Trade we know the answer, defence we know the answer, human rights we know the answer and others wanting to join (naming no names) will have to change theirs if they want to join. Id like to be a part of that. (Yes Id love to leave) but you cant get all that going out. Plus although im quite a nationalist, Its safety in numbers.

Unfortunately Swiz and Norway have been fucked up the arse with no lube for years.

So really, no, you wouldn't 'love to leave'!

Guest Rachelle of London

Britain First post the most vile things. Nothing shocks me from that page. Nothing.

Go on e4 now. They've Got Michelle Gayle discussing Brexit and the EU

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Nothing beats Farage saying 40m Bulgarians are coming to Britain if he doesn't win election. There aren't even 40m people in Bulgaria to begin with.

I despair .

I had a rant at someone at work going on about the "migrants"

Bare in mind I live near Dover where there are riots every weekend with right wing and left wing protestors . Anyway they were saying about all these migrants. I asked where they were? Yes we have a high rate of polish people here but like I said without them who the fuck would deliver their Just Eat takeaways of an evening . It's all been blurred with this loony fascist undertones .

I still intend to retire to Orlando when I'm 50 .

*gets deported by Trump due to foreign name and face*

Guest Rachelle of London

Lecter have you been to Charley's steakhouse on International Drive? They have my pic up in the entry bit :rotfl:

Lecter have you been to Charley's steakhouse on International Drive? They have my pic up in the entry bit :rotfl:

no but I shall make a note when I go back in April!

Bulgaria is 7 mil and everyone that wanted in the uk is already there. Bulgarians prefer much more Spain Italy and Germany to Uk and we have bigger communities there. We feel much similar to those nations. The Romanian Bulgarian and polish workers are used as propaganda tools by the uk politicians. Your problems with immigration is not connected to EU rather with countries outside of it. Plus Bulgarians have zero problems integrating in the Western European countries. It's quite rediculous really. However even being that manipulated I don't want to see UK out of EU

Guest Rachelle of London

Good! Go UK!

No that's my prediction lol. Sorry I should've made it clearer. I wanted everyone to give their predictions