MadonnaNation.com Forums
Shine

HQ Photos Thread

Such a pitty! :wacko:

Thanks a lot for all the other awesome images you posted!

I'll look into it ;)

Thank you Prox so much :inlove:

You're an angel!

Thank you so much. These are all great upgrades, especially one of my favorite M images. The candid from BA Paris.

Hopefully I can help you out with something in return...

Hello, thank you for the wonderful pictures,
Help me find this image please I am ready to buy it, do not shred scanned0bd6d4867d8d8f4d995c99a3d7fc5b54_view.jp

As far I know of, this particular picture never surfaced in digital quality - the next best thing would be a good quality scan like lestermatias just provided.

It must exist somewhere, but most of Meisel's material never made the rounds in good quality (hence the crappy quality of all the SEX outtakes)

As far I know of, this particular picture never surfaced in digital quality - the next best thing would be a good quality scan like lestermatias just provided.

It must exist somewhere, but most of Meisel's material never made the rounds in good quality (hence the crappy quality of all the SEX outtakes)

The version provided by lestermatias is a digital negative transfer not a scan. Also several other Meisel images are available as such. We could use bigger versions like >6000px, but at least they are digital transfers.

You can easily tell the difference. If you zoom in full size, the digital transfers have noise (image composed of many little dots) why scans show the print raster.

The version provided by lestermatias is a digital negative transfer not a scan. Also several other Meisel images are available as such. We could use bigger versions like >6000px, but at least they are digital transfers.

You can easily tell the difference. If you zoom in full size, the digital transfers have noise (image composed of many little dots) why scans show the print raster.

that's my (very) old scan of Paris Match mag actually. unfortunately, it's the only good version of this pic available on the net. funny that it could be mistaken for a digital file :smile:

that's my (very) old scan of Paris Match mag actually. unfortunately, it's the only good version of this pic available on the net. funny that it could be mistaken for a digital file :smile:

My mistake. Looking closer I can barely see the print raster in the dark areas.

It's a great scan though!

Do you have it in a bigger size than 1018x2372 ?

Edited by thegoldencalf

no, stupidly at the time I scanned my mags at this low size to save some space... :wacko: and now they're all in boxes "lost" somewhere :sneaky:

as far as I know, this Paris Match one is the only place where this pic is printed in A4, and it's true the colors look less yellow than in Vanity Fair.

in the same mag, there was this one too printed in full, but in smaller size unfortunately (half of one page) :

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/ZXkxOTLn/file.html

of course, there is absolutely no doubt that all these amazing Meisel sessions are available in digital UHQ, like the Vogue 91 or Versace 95 that leaked in the past, I just hope we will have the chance to enjoy it before we're all getting Alzheimer... :sleep:

Haha I hope so too. I'd actually love it if more official images would leak in digital UHQ. It's sad that we get more outtakes than official images in that quality.

Well I do have great UHQ scans of the image you posted, as well as the one from the VF cover. If you're interested in them....

Thanks she looks so cute.