MadonnaNation.com Forums
Shine

HQ Photos Thread

16 hours ago, Timpeltu said:

does anybody have this one in high quality? I love that shot so much but I only have a shitty quality and can't find a better one although I'm searching online for years :-/hi_1200177795111.jpg

Here a good quality one: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yo6wgd

Does anyone have any of these by peter lindbergh. Merry christmas to all. 

tumblr_nsr4uwychU1t0e9j8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsr4uwychU1t0e9j8o5_1280.jpg

then these two 

tumblr_nsr4gyKdkx1t0e9j8o10_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsr4gyKdkx1t0e9j8o4_1280.jpg

19 minutes ago, Krazy Kid said:

Some Lindbergh shots

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y91jt6

thanks so much loving this shoot.Hope you have a merry christmas. :angel:

Would anyone happen to have these Wayne Maser '94 photos in hi-res/HQ please?

Thanks.

esq12.jpg

esq13.jpg

wmaser_%284%29.jpg

wmaser_%2812%29.jpg

Edited by evrybdygegeget

Maybe an odd question, but why do many like to have SuperHQ/high res. pics of sometimes pics that are just candids? It is not a critic but really out of interest. I mean, I *get* why we'd want HQ of photoshoots (as they can end up as our own homemade posters or something. But a lot, really a lot of people want super high res. of (sometimes unflattering) outtakes and weird candids of Madonna (on the streets or locations)

What do you guys do with all those? I mean, more than saving them on a computer or external disc, and look at the picture folder once in a while, you wouldn't "really" zoom in literally each picture to have that supersize image of her. 

I am really curious & fascinated with peoples choices and requests sometimes. 

to compare: I only look out for specific pictures that I always look for if there's a better quality out there. Only a few I am still thinking maybe to have printed as a great poster/wallpaper thingy. And a lot of images, that are beautiful, I tend to get a good enough version for saving, for if I want to do something fun for somebody one day. 

Some one have outtakes from interview magazine 2010 please!!  ;)

7 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

Maybe an odd question, but why do many like to have SuperHQ/high res. pics of sometimes pics that are just candids? It is not a critic but really out of interest. I mean, I *get* why we'd want HQ of photoshoots (as they can end up as our own homemade posters or something. But a lot, really a lot of people want super high res. of (sometimes unflattering) outtakes and weird candids of Madonna (on the streets or locations)

What do you guys do with all those? I mean, more than saving them on a computer or external disc, and look at the picture folder once in a while, you wouldn't "really" zoom in literally each picture to have that supersize image of her. 

to compare: I only look out for specific pictures that I always look for if there's a better quality out there. Only a few I am still thinking maybe to have printed as a great poster/wallpaper thingy. And a lot of images, that are beautiful, I tend to get a good enough version for saving, for if I want to do something fun for somebody one day. 

I dont save it but i like seeing Madonna in ultra quality

12 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

I am just curious is too why it bothers you If people want HQ candid's of Madonna? I prefer to see HQ pics instead of grainy mq pics of her on IG. 

17 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

Personally, it's the combination of three of my favourite things; photography, high quality, and Madonna!

Similarly, most wouldn't want to listen to average quality audio of her music, so why settle for average quality versions of her beautiful imagery?

I guess you could call me a collector.

wow geez, no offence @juliebean but how it did my comment come out as if it bothers me people collecting HQ's?

but to be clear .. it does NOT bother me who collects what or how (to each his/her own). I was only interested in seeing it from a different point of view. The (audio) comparison by @evrybdygegeget was a great one for me. And even if some have no reason but just like to have/see them, so be it. I was only curious. Gosh, asking something these days :( 

Today is my birthday and i wanna an outtake from Interview 2010

On 12/30/2017 at 7:58 AM, SavageSkin said:

wow geez, no offence @juliebean but how it did my comment come out as if it bothers me people collecting HQ's?

but to be clear .. it does NOT bother me who collects what or how (to each his/her own). I was only interested in seeing it from a different point of view. The (audio) comparison by @evrybdygegeget was a great one for me. And even if some have no reason but just like to have/see them, so be it. I was only curious. Gosh, asking something these days :( 

You asked a very valid, innocent question that was clearly out of your own curiosity (as I have wondered this too). The fact that certain individuals felt the need to go on the defense is, quite frankly, telling. 

On 12/29/2017 at 4:37 PM, evrybdygegeget said:

Would anyone happen to have these Wayne Maser '94 photos in hi-res/HQ please?

Thanks.

esq12.jpg

esq13.jpg

wmaser_%284%29.jpg

wmaser_%2812%29.jpg

So, damn, no-one has the above in hi-res/HQ?

On 29/12/2017 at 2:15 PM, SavageSkin said:

I want to get three of the Erotica Glamour Magazine Baby Doll shoots made into a triptic. 

Love those pics and I think they'd look great in my bedroom.

So many gems in this thread :elite:

I spotted this collage somewhere last week on instagram. I never saw (most of) them before. The American Pie single cover is one of her prettiest. Glad I have that oe in decent size. But only more curious of these are out there too. Normal size pics is fine, just like to see how that shoot was. 

I think (middle) pic #2 in 3rd vertical column is practically the one from her Nobody Knows Me book right?

Also: fun to see the lightbulb (stand) just there behind her now :D 

AP.jpg

Edited by SavageSkin

Oh my God!! ❤ 

On 1/11/2018 at 11:11 AM, starlight87 said:

Look at this

16908736_803939873091599_2523050659402481664_n.jpg and this 14449114_1836062069963539_8158889956186521600_n.jpg OMG!!!!

Omg totally new