HQ Photos Thread

RQ

vWNKYSSZnts.jpg

H7ODcXiR--E.jpg

Edited by madonnarandd

5 hours ago, xtysc said:

GRAZIE MOLTO QUESTO È MERAVIGLIOSO!

Avresti anche questo?

DL 7.jpgDL 1.jpgDL12.jpgDL11.jpgDL10.jpgDL9.jpgDL8.jpgDL6.jpgDL5.jpgDL4.jpgDL2.jpg

Oh yeah! i want it too...

Just a quick question about this "red" Bettina Rheims shoot from 1994. I know there is a 2nd coloured (more purple) part of this shoot, but I am only into this red session. As a "photoshoot" it is my fav so far. These are all the pics that we know of? 

I am always on the lookout for anything concerning this shoot. The big shot is my fav (and all-time #2 Madonna shot (sometimes #1 depending on mood ;) ), and got it from this amazing HQ thread/topic some pages ago (I can't thank you enough! Haha). I hope one day it'll end up as some kind of huge poster (there I wish for a wallpaper? haha) on the wall. 

Rheims 1994.jpg

11 hours ago, SavageSkin said:

Just a quick question about this "red" Bettina Rheims shoot from 1994. I know there is a 2nd coloured (more purple) part of this shoot, but I am only into this red session. As a "photoshoot" it is my fav so far. These are all the pics that we know of? 

I am always on the lookout for anything concerning this shoot. The big shot is my fav (and all-time #2 Madonna shot (sometimes #1 depending on mood ;) ), and got it from this amazing HQ thread/topic some pages ago (I can't thank you enough! Haha). I hope one day it'll end up as some kind of huge poster (there I wish for a wallpaper? haha) on the wall. 

Rheims 1994.jpg

I remember resenting this shoot in 1994. I was copping a lot of heat from my family at the time because of the Sex era and i needed her to be as far away from that Madonna as possible. It was just too similar in tone and look to '92 era Madonna. I was only 10 years old and had already amassed a very sizable collection of Madonna CD's, magazines and books and my parents were threatening to take the lot off me. I remember even one set of grandparents held a meeting with my folks to discuss what to do about my love for 'that woman' and my folks were forever pissed off at my other set of grandparents and an aunty who would collect anything and everything Madonna for me and every birthday and christmas they would shower me with biographies and CD's. I used to work my ass off around the house even as a small child to earn pocket money because back in those days she would be on the cover of various magazines every week and every few months there would be another single out to buy.

4 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I remember resenting this shoot in 1994. I was copping a lot of heat from my family at the time because of the Sex era and i needed her to be as far away from that Madonna as possible. It was just too similar in tone and look to '92 era Madonna. I was only 10 years old and had already amassed a very sizable collection of Madonna CD's, magazines and books and my parents were threatening to take the lot off me. I remember even one set of grandparents held a meeting with my folks to discuss what to do about my love for 'that woman' and my folks were forever pissed off at my other set of grandparents and an aunty who would collect anything and everything Madonna for me and every birthday and christmas they would shower me with biographies and CD's. I used to work my ass off around the house even as a small child to earn pocket money because back in those days she would be on the cover of various magazines every week and every few months there would be another single out to buy.

It was pretty much the same for me, on the other part of the world, I guess Madonna is kind of universal. One day my mum tore apart a DSS poster and I managed to get it from the garbabe and put it back together! Good times though... 

4 hours ago, starlight87 said:

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much

I wanna this picture in HQ...please

americanp.jpg

re-up!

thank you guys

On ‎28‎.‎1‎.‎2018 at 4:52 PM, l3oMDNA said:

Some one have this one please?!! 

PicsArt_01-28-08.51.48.jpg

gorgeous

reminds me of:

s-l225.jpg