MadonnaNation.com Forums
Aries

Could your admiration for Madonna ever diminish?

I mean is there like anything she could/would do that

would make you not like her anymore...

some fans turn their back for politics (Dixie Chicks)

or MJ for example...how he lost fans from his antics

fans also leave an artist if they choose a genre they don't like

what if perhaps if she recorded a country, or polka album?

what (if anything) could make you turn your back on her?

Someone asked this a while back. My answer was that I'd stop liking her if she killed and ate my dog.

Or something like that.

Guest Mauro

No, I will always admire what she's achieved.

no. at this point i love her like family, unconditionally

even if she was accused of a crime !

Live to Tell

Oh Father

Bad Girl

Sanctuary

Nothing Really Matters

Gone

Paradise

I'm So Stupid

Love Spent

Joan of Arc

I have deep connections with those songs, I could never let them go, nor let her go. It's just no possible. My love for her is ever growing.

Unless she did something hate-related… but that's not Madonna. My love is pretty much unconditional.

Unless she did something hate-related… but that's not Madonna. My love is pretty much unconditional.

My sentiments exactly.

I remember when she lost fans just because of Sex & Erotica....

that made me love her even more....

that a star of her caliber would do such a thing....loved it

(Rosie had told her that her career was over...how wrong was she?)

she knew how to turn it around!

Even if she were accused of some heinous crime, I don't think I would just all of a sudden stop liking the music I've loved for the past 30+ years. My admiration of her could diminish if it were something serious like murder or something....lol....but even then, I'd probably be the first to download Madonna's new album recorded in prison.

I can't imagine not admiring her over something as silly as a producer she worked with or a musical direction she chose to go in or a look she chose to wear.....or even worse the boyfriends she chooses.

She has been my guide-teacher for more than 30 years. So No.

There are things that really bother me about her, like her perfumes, but that doesn't mean I like her less or anything like that. I've always been in this for the art. That's what I'm interested in.

I don't have to worry about Madonna doing something stupid like killing someone or abusing someone or any other heinous crime because as long as I've loved her it's not in her blood

And does stupid things sometimes but it hasn't stopped me from loving her and pretty much nothing else will

Would you guys still love her if you found out she ate fetuses and bathed in baby blood?

I remember when she lost fans just because of Sex & Erotica....

that made me love her even more....

that a star of her caliber would do such a thing....loved it

(Rosie had told her that her career was over...how wrong was she?)

she knew how to turn it around!

Rosie never told her career was 'over' lol. Source? In the Behind The Music her exact quote was 'what are you doing'? but in lighthearted yet totally respectful artistic way. Was more she just didn't fully get truly why etc..she was doing it.

Back to the topic and thread. One answer. No

Would you guys still love her if you found out she ate fetuses and bathed in baby blood?

LMAOOO

Art.

Please, I loved her even when she was trying so hard to be an English Housewife to Guy Bitchie.

She's solid platinum in my heart!

There are things that really bother me about her, like her perfumes, but that doesn't mean I like her less or anything like that. I've always been in this for the art. That's what I'm interested in.

same here. I ve been through tick & thin with her and I ve lived through eras I didn't care about (HC for example), but I never really disliked the albums... And RH just proves she still has it in her!!! She improved greatly with this album. There is nothing I don't love about RH (maybe I would ve chosen Ghosttown as the lead single and would ve released Devil Pray with great video).

there has been moments when she was doing things that I didn't really like,like the children's books,but the music hss always been on my heart

No.

Mainly because I can't imagine her ever doing something that would make me admire her less. However..... Hypothetically speaking, if I watched her with my own eyes.... Doing something really wrong...... Like eating foetuses or bathing in baby blood, I probably would go off her a bit.

No.

Mainly because I can't imagine her ever doing something that would make me admire her less. However..... Hypothetically speaking, if I watched her with my own eyes.... Doing something really wrong...... Like eating foetuses or bathing in baby blood, I probably would go off her a bit.

I would have to agree with you on that one, yes!

For a person i don't even know, and who does not know me, to be able to reach into me, and make me think deep, think of many different perspectives, make me laugh, inspire me, challenge me, make me evolve, it will not happen. Even with the things I don't care for, I question, and I wind up with a deep appreciation for it. She taught me to question things, and she is an artist, so it's not just music for me. I am an artist, too. I critique her work, and i enjoy it. There are things I will do different, but at the same time, keep it just as it is. I feel like she just gets better and better, and she still makes me want more and wonder what is coming up.

I really can't imagine that happening.