2016 American Presidential Election

XXL

Guest Pud Whacker

I love that Bernie refuses to give up.

He really is For The People and I'm shocked they don't care. Or am I?

The race was NEVER close. Hillary won with huge, in most cases, margins all the big populous states.

California, New York, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Arizona etc.The most populous state Sanders won was Michigan and even that was almost 50-50.

Having a 400 lead in pledged delegates in a proportional system is a massive lead. It's proportional.

In 2008 they were like 20-30 delegates apart at some points and she was ahead in the popular vote. THAT was close.

The race was NEVER close. Hillary won with huge, in most cases, margins all the big populous states.

California, New York, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Arizona etc.The most populous state Sanders won was Michigan and even that was almost 50-50.

Having a 400 lead in pledged delegates in a proportional system is a massive lead. It's proportional.

In 2008 they were like 20-30 delegates apart at some points and she was ahead in the popular vote. THAT was close.

exactly, eat it Bernie you old geezer.

Guest Rachelle of London

Isn't Hillary old as well? age shouldn't matter as long as they do the job.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not forgetting who jumped SEXIST on our ass for disliking hawk stew.

Stop being a bitter Bernie fan

Sorry I couldn't resist :lmao:

Don't fucking question if I voted for Bernie Jaz.

After being away from this forum for awhile my own fucking sig was switched to a Bernie Sanders one before his campaign even fully took off. So please. Spare yourself because you are embarrassing yourself.

I am just able to think logically and am not blinded unlike these hardcore Bernie supporters that cant swallow the fact that Bernie lost. Fair and square.

I refuse to be a whiny bitch about it. There are bigger issues at stake.

Nightshade is 100% right. This election is all about the Supreme Court at this point.

You want to turn this country back a generation. By all means. Vote for Trump or waste a vote on someone that doesn't stand a chance.

If you want to make sure this country keeps moving forward, hop on the Hillary, Warren, Obama, Bernie train because it's filling up and ready to leave the station to splatter Trump.

So Roseanne Barr is supporting Trump. :madgemanson:

Is she feeling okay?

I am so sick of hearing people supporting him because he is self funding and cant be "bought". Ummmmmm he already has SUPER PACS being put together and is meeting with donors left and right. It costs a FORTUNE to run a campaign in the general election. People honestly expect Trump to use his own money? :lmao: Give me a break.