2016 American Presidential Election

XXL

None of this has anything to do with Bernie or even Trump, and I'm not blaming Hilary, but she's one of many politicians who've not only allowed this to happen, but who've helped create this mess in the first place. One way or another.

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore ridiculous

And Egypt needs to take responsibility for itself.

Thank you for your video game vision of history. Your constant put-downs of other posters views in this thread are childish at best. Even more so when contrasting views are presented with FACTS you have proven to be totally clueless about. It seems that the Western governments are exempt from taking responsabilities. Enjoy eating all the hypocrisy and the lies while you cheer for "powerful woman - OMG" Hillary Clinton.

I love Bernie Sanders.

Hilary is awful! Hypocritical bitch.

IKR. God forbid that the citizens of the USA find a bit of moral and social responsibility. Good for Bernie for getting as far he did.

Anything positive about the possible first female president is superseded by the fact that it's HER.

I love Bernie and everything he stands for.

Have to say though as deceitful as Hillary is, the alternative is terrifying. The thought of Donald Trump as president is horrifying.

I totally agree.

Guest Pud Whacker

Sorry, but thinking this was cool back in the day

gaga_lollapaloozax.jpg

should have you arrested and tried before a judge.

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

What is ridiculous here is that some of you believe that Bernie or any other US candidate would change US diplomacy and stop supporting Israel, Saudi Arabia and other US allies. Hillary is not the only responsible of this, and you are naive if you think it would change with someone else. Very naive.

No one said Hillary is the only one responsible though. That's the biggest joke. It's only the Hillary supporters that are bringing up Bernie. Both Ulizos and Skin (big Bernie supporters) have both stated that Bernie is out of the race. I don't get how saying a negative thing about Hillary could be considered naive. If she does become president her supporters will have to grow thicker skin rather than getting pissy when anyone brings up any bad thing she's done.

What is ridiculous here is that some of you believe that Bernie or any other US candidate would change US diplomacy and stop supporting Israel, Saudi Arabia and other US allies. Hillary is not the only responsible of this, and you are naive if you think it would change with someone else. Very naive.

That's like saying 'you will never get change, if you can't beat them join them, might as well bend over and relax your sphincter for a fist'.

Trump demands Clinton Foundation return $25 million from Saudis

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 06/13/16 06:28 PM EDT

Donald Trump on Monday demanded that Hillary Clinton return $25 million the Clinton Foundation reportedly received from Saudi Arabia.

Crooked Hillary says we must call on Saudi Arabia and other countries to stop funding hate, Trump posted to Facebook. I am calling on her to immediately return the $25 million plus she got from them for the Clinton Foundation!

The Wall Street Journal reported last year that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation since it was created in 1999. Other donors included the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Australia and Germany.

Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays, Trump wrote in a separate post. Hillary must return all money from such countries!

In a national security speech she delivered Monday, the former secretary of state highlighted the disruption of radicalization and countering the Islamic State and other terrorist networks recruiting efforts in the U.S. and Europe as an area that demands attention.

For starters, it is long past time for the Saudis, the Qataris and the Kuwaitis and others to stop their citizens from funding extremist organizations, Clinton said. And they should stop supporting radical schools and mosques around the world that have sent too many young people on a path toward extremism.

Trump last week accused Clinton of turning the State Department into her private hedge fund. The Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese all gave money to Bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return, he said then. It's a sad day in America when foreign governments with deep pockets have more influence in our own country than our great citizens.

In the same remarks, Trump had teased a major speech in which he would discuss all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. The speech, originally scheduled for Monday, was canceled in the wake of the Sundays deadly shooting in Orlando, Florida.

Clinton acknowledged last week that some donations may have "slipped through the cracks" on "one or two instances" but insisted that the nonprofit had "overwhelming disclosure."

The Clinton Foundation didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-clinton-foundation-224287#ixzz4BWvuDSBa

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Video shows Hillary Clinton 'lying for 13 minutes

YouTube video entitled "Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight" has been viewed more than seven million times on the internet.

The video shows Mrs Clinton changing her positions on a variety of issues including Wall Street, healthcare, trade deals, and same sex

marriage

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/video-shows-hillary-clinton-lying-for-13-minutes/

So the video has been viewed 7 MILLION TIMES but apparently nobody is interested.

We landed under SNIPER FIRE !!!! Nobody offered us TEA !!!

Well maybe there was no tea but hunty those videos are TRUTH TEA

😂😂😂😂

Guest Rachelle of London

We landed under SNIPER FIRE !!!! Nobody offered us TEA !!!

Well maybe there was no tea but hunty those videos are TRUTH TEA

tumblr_nm3qj24I501upgqf2o1_400.gif

This thread is pretty dreadful. Sad to see how accusatory, paranoid, and cynical people have gotten in 2016.

It's really sad. I've noticed people come into this thread with their own agenda and personal feelings play a role in their judgement. That's kind of normal for politics but some people take it way too far. I think those people need to seek out another avenue because the world doesn't need another angry mouthpiece hiding behind the guise of 'Political activist'.

That clip (and there are MANY) showing Hillary lying are pretty painful to watch! Just her ice queen reaction to the gay marriage question in 2002 or whenever which is NOT that long ago was so c*nty, abrupt and cold! Most definitely have the two worst dreadful most polarizing 'figures/celebrities' running for President!. :# All gonna come down to the lesser of the two evils! Pathetic. There's 0 class or respect now for the most important job in the world. Yes, Hillary has been around forever and normally should've earned it but just don't feel she did organically or due to any major accomplishments. I truly felt 0 when it was her 'historic night' becoming the first woman. Was so contrived and manufactured like her. Was more like the first corporate robot who happened to have female body parts lol. Everything about her, the personality, voice, face and brand name are beyond grating and tired. If it was a fresher faced women like Elizabeth Warren (or like Obama was a fresh face African American) who didn't have a LONG history of drama and un-likability totally different story. Of course based on 'policy' alone you basically know what you're getting w/ Hillary. Yes, she lies left and right but at least is consistent about it lol and contains it to a degree and ultimately (even if it's the same old same old) you know what/who ur getting. *Unlike Trump who has severe narcissistic, erratic, and I think even senile tendencies! The VPs (in both cases) are more important now than ever in our entire history!

No one said Hillary is the only one responsible though. That's the biggest joke. It's only the Hillary supporters that are bringing up Bernie. Both Ulizos and Skin (big Bernie supporters) have both stated that Bernie is out of the race. I don't get how saying a negative thing about Hillary could be considered naive.

Well, this is a thread about the Presidential Election. As I said before, it's not a discussion about "Is Hillary an angel?". Nobody said she's perfect, but people have to choose between candidates. You can't just say "Hillary is a liar" and bring nothing on the table to replace her. So what is the option if Hillary is a bad choice? Should people vote for Trump? Instead of Hillary who is criticized for supporting Saudi Arabia, people should vote for Trump who wants to give them nuclear weapon? Instead of Hillary who did some paid speeches to banks, people should vote for Trump who earned billions with bankruptcy and scams like his University?

And yes, this is really naive to blame on Hillary all the things that some people post in here. The articles about Syria, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Egypt and stuff like that. "OMG she's evil, you blind sheep!". You are naive if you think that Obama or the CIA doesn't approve. You are naive if you think a majority of US politicians doesn't approve. You are naive if you think that replacing Hillary by someone else would change everything.

Now if you want to start a thread about US diplomacy and its consequences and how it should change, there's a lot to say, but this is a thread about Hillary VS Trump.

So glad in a new poll Hillary is up by double digits once again.

This is even before her and Bernie have officially joined forces which I think will really help her big time. \

Get it get it.

So glad in a new poll Hillary is up by double digits once again.

This is even before her and Bernie have officially joined forces which I think will really help her big time. \

Get it get it.

Go HILLARY! FUCK TRUMP!

I don't think Madonna is a particularly good political reference point, but I will quote her as closely as I can remember: Anyone who thinks their government is looking out for them is a fool.

Hillary Clinton, like all participants in establishment politics, is a bureaucrat. However, she is a lesser menace than many of her counterparts, and as a woman, she has fought a much more admirable battle. That she claims to have evolved on matters such as gay rights has no importance. She has evolved whether you like her or not, and she was progressive as a senator and as secretary of state in the sense that she extended equal rights to her LGBT team members when the rest of the federal government did not. She has always been a fierce advocate for women's rights and, to quote her, therefore human rights. That the Clintons are accused of being anti-progressive and calculated in their approach to their political trajectory is a moot point. All politicians can be accused of the same, but in the Clintons' case in particular, this is decontextualized with foresight constantly. The politics of Don;t Ask, Don't Tell and DOMA were a compromise. It would have been MUCH worse without them. People need to do their homework. All of this is petty Marxism. Stupid gets what stupid deserves.

That clip (and there are MANY) showing Hillary lying are pretty painful to watch! Just her ice queen reaction to the gay marriage question in 2002 or whenever which is NOT that long ago was so c*nty, abrupt and cold! Most definitely have the two worst dreadful most polarizing 'figures/celebrities' running for President!. :# All gonna come down to the lesser of the two evils! Pathetic. There's 0 class or respect now for the most important job in the world. Yes, Hillary has been around forever and normally should've earned it but just don't feel she did organically or due to any major accomplishments. I truly felt 0 when it was her 'historic night' becoming the first woman. Was so contrived and manufactured like her. Was more like the first corporate robot who happened to have female body parts lol. Everything about her, the personality, voice, face and brand name are beyond grating and tired. If it was a fresher faced women like Elizabeth Warren (or like Obama was a fresh face African American) who didn't have a LONG history of drama and un-likability totally different story. Of course based on 'policy' alone you basically know what you're getting w/ Hillary. Yes, she lies left and right but at least is consistent about it lol and contains it to a degree and ultimately (even if it's the same old same old) you know what/who ur getting. *Unlike Trump who has severe narcissistic, erratic, and I think even senile tendencies! The VPs (in both cases) are more important now than ever in our entire history!

Spot on, spot on... Clinton is basically a watered down version of lady gaga, however ugly will always be ugly ( and I ain't talking looks) America really does need a third major political force to shake things up from these two losers.

A VERY important read -

Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality

Queer Voices Editor-at-Large, The Huffington Post

n-DONALD-TRUMP-628x314.jpg

Mark Wilson via Getty Images

Contrary to those in the media and elsewhere who claimed he was “far more accepting” on LGBT issues than other GOP candidates, Donald Trump is proving that he very much will be a force against LGBT equality if elected president. And he’s doing it in a more insidious, under-the-radar way than any previous GOP presidential nominee.

Though he rarely raises his positions against LGBT rights on the campaign trail, Trump is making pacts with anti-LGBT forces. Today, Trump spoke at the Road to the Majority summit in Washington, an event attended by Christian right activists and sponsored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition and Concerned Women for America, both of which fight against LGBT rights. “I’m with you 100 percent,” he said, and, knowing the event was televised live on the cable networks, he spoke with a dog whistle on LGBT rights, alluding to attacks on “marriage and family” and championing “religious freedom,” which of course has been the term used by evangelicals to deny LGBT people of rights. The crowd roared with approval.

And on June 21, in New York, Trump will have a private meeting with over 400 of the most bigoted, most homophobic and most influential anti-LGBT advocates in the United States — from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family — the bedrock of the religious right, which has been a prominent part of the base of the Republican Party for decades. Many of these groups, like Family Research Council, have been labeled as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center. No GOP president in roughly five decades has been elected without the religious right turning out in big numbers. No GOP president has been elected in modern times without evangelical pastors railing from pulpits across the country, telling followers that the only way to save the country is to support the GOP presidential candidate. Ben Carson, who has taken a prominent role in Trump’s campaign, will moderate the discussion between Trump and the hundreds of anti-LGBT activists, which is closed to the media and thus tightly controlled.

Trump had already quietly made pacts with some anti-LGBT forces, and promised to do what he can to overturn the Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell ruling, which he called, “shocking.” He promised he’d appoint justices to the Supreme Court who might do that, and certainly the list of extreme judges he provided recently shouldn’t give LGBT people any comfort.

But Trump will also likely accept an endorsement from the Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), the gay GOP group that’s been desperate to be validated by the GOP for years and is aching for a meeting with Trump — publicly calling for one — so they can get behind him. Already, LCR leader Gregory T. Angelo has called Trump “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.” As in the past, LCR will settle for very little. And the group will help Trump appear more moderate to suburban and independent voters while he quietly makes further pacts with those extremists on the right intent on rolling back LGBT rights or stopping advances — pacts he will be bound to in return for getting evangelicals out to vote.

How Angelo can even say what he said about Trump is because the bar of course is set very low for GOP candidates, and the media has only fed into this fiction about Trump. Though he opposes marriage equality and supports a bill in Congress that will allow religious exemptions for anti-gay individuals and businesses that don’t want to provide services to LGBT people, The New York Times, for example, focused on Trump’s sending a congratulations note to Elton John eleven years ago on his civil union as one among several weak examples that supposedly show him to be more gay-friendly.

As I pointed out a few weeks ago, simply having Ben Carson prominent in his campaign — a man who compared homosexuality to bestiality and pedophilia — is an affront to LGBT people. And as RightWingWatch’s Brian Tashman noted, Trump has also “partnered with Harlem’s notorious ‘stone homos‘ pastor James David Manning and far-right radio show host Alex Jones, who thinks the LGBT rights movement is a ‘suicide cult’ bent on the destruction of humanity.”

Trump early on got the backing of Jerry Falwell Jr. of Liberty University and some other prominent religious right leaders, and evangelicals have helped him win primaries in several states, enough for him to bellow in Nevada, “I love the evangelicals!” But Trump has met with resistance from others, including from the Southern Baptist Convention’s Russell Moore, because they don’t trust his past positions supporting abortion rights and also because he has been divorced twice and is vulgar toward women and others, certainly not a paragon of Christian piety.

But make no mistake: Christian right leaders got behind Ronald Reagan, who was divorced, and George H. W. Bush, who formerly supported abortion rights, after they were romanced a bit and quietly forged pacts with the candidates, including regarding stopping advancement on gay rights. That process is happening right now with Trump. His campaign, and certainly Republican leaders, know he cannot win without motivating a large portion of evangelicals. And right now anti-LGBT laws and measures meant to blunt equality are animating religious conservatives in a big way, as a furious backlash to marriage equality plays out across the country. No matter what Trump has said in the past, or what the media or desperate gay Republicans may say now, there’s no question that Trump must bow to an anti-LGBT agenda if he wants to win the presidency. That makes him a mortal danger to LGBT equality.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/trump-dangerous-to-lgbt-equality_b_10396552.html

You know the people at his rally were confused as hell when Trump was acting like he gave a shit about gay people. They were probably thinking with their beer bellies and missing teeth..

"Er, now ya'll is just confusing me. I thought we was supposed to hate them there queers!? *reluctant clapping*"

Guest Mauro

Donald Trump: ‘I’ll overturn the shocking gay marriage decision – trust me’

Screen-Shot-2016-02-18-at-12.07.34-PM-1-

In a recent interview with Pat Robertson’s television network, Donald Trump blathered that antigay conservatives the world over can rest easy knowing that he’s committed to overturning the Supreme Court’s landmark decision that struck down state bans onsame-sex marriage nationwide.

The Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody asked the GOP presidential frontrunner what he thought of the Log Cabin Republicans calling him “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.”

Told that Evangelicals want to trust his stance on traditional marriage, Trump responded:

“I think they can trust me on traditional marriage… and frankly, I was very much in favor of having the court rule that it goes to states, and let the states decide. And that was a shocking decision for you and for me and for a lot of other people, but I was very much in favor of letting the states decide and that’s the way it looked it was going and then all of a sudden out of nowhere came this very massive decision and they took it away. But I was always in favor of state’s rights; states deciding.”

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/donald-trump-ill-overturn-the-shocking-gay-marriage-decision-trust-me/

Here he is on JUNE 10th. He's so full of shit. One of his Supreme Court picks wants to make sodomy illegal again.He also said that all his justices will be vetted through the Heritage Foundation.

Donald Trump Promises Evangelicals He’ll Defend Marriage and Family: WATCH

trump.png?resize=600%2C329

At a speech in Washington, DC on Friday, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump promised to defend Christian values, including ‘marriage, and family.’

Trump told the evangelical Faith and Freedom Coalition, “I’m with you 100 percent.”

The Huffington Post reports:

Trump told the crowd gathered at the Omni Shoreham hotel and convention center in Washington, D.C. “We will respect and defend Christian Americans. “ He added that he would work hard to advance “our shared values.”

Trump told the mostly evangelical attendees that he would pursue a conservative agenda if elected. The businessman expressed his opposition to abortion, support for Israel and his intention to nominate conservative judges to federal courts, as he generally stuck to themes familiar to the GOP’s religious base. “Marriage and family as building block of happiness and success,” he said.

Watch Trump’s full speech, below.