2016 American Presidential Election

XXL

Guest Pud Whacker

SKIN WAS A MEMBER OF GARGAR DAILY???

I need a moment.

He was a full blown monster. Going to shows and preaching her tired bullshyt here.

He was a full blown monster. Going to shows and preaching her tired bullshyt here.

I'd be too ashamed to show my face around here if everyone knew that. And the way he carries on in the gargar thread now, that's quite a tranformation. I guess we can expect him to be loving Trump next year with that kind of emotional loyalty LOL

This is fun, talking behind people's backs when they're not logged on. Poor Skin. Consider it penance for his idiotic stint on garbage daily. He's getting off easy imo.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'd be too ashamed to show my face around here if everyone knew that. And the way he carries on in the gargar thread now, that's quite a tranformation. I guess we can expect him to be loving Trump next year with that kind of emotional loyalty LOL

:rotfl:

imagine this on any pedestal?

Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-3-Lady-Gaga.jpg

oh, and when i look her up on google, i refuse to type her name so i type what i refer to her as, LADY UGLY.

:rolleyes: criticizing someone with an insanely incongruent political history who's a few months away from becoming one of the most powerful people in the planet doesn't make you a "hater". :rolleyes:

HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE ugh gays are the worst

Guest Mauro

Meanwhile...

Trump hugs American flag at rally

trump_flag_hug.png?itok=soVmdWbd

Donald Trump wanted to show his patriotism in a new way at his rally in Tampa, Fla., on Saturday.

At one point during the rally, supporters in the crowd began a “build that wall” chant, at which point the presumptive GOP nominee turned around and hugged an American flag on the stage.

Trump also hugged a flag at a town hall in New Hampshire in August.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283159-trump-hugs-an-american-flag-at-his-rally

Clinton’s most lucrative year was 2013, right after stepping down as secretary of state. That year, she made $2.3 million for three speeches to Goldman Sachs and individual speeches to Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity Investments, Apollo Management Holdings, UBS, Bank of America, and Golden Tree Asset Managers.

The following year, she picked up $485,000 for a speech to Deutsche Bank and an address to Ameriprise. Last year, she made $150,000 from a lecture before the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

To put these numbers into perspective, compare them to lifetime earnings of the median American worker. In 2011, the Census Bureau estimated that, across all majors, a “bachelor’s degree holder can expect to earn about $2.4 million over his or her work life.” A Pew Research analysis published the same year estimated that a “typical high school graduate” can expect to make just $770,000 over the course of his or her lifetime.

This means that in one year — 2013 — Hillary Clinton earned almost as much from 10 lectures to financial firms as most bachelor’s degree-holding Americans earn in their lifetimes — and nearly four times what someone who holds only a high school diploma could expect to make.

Hillary Clinton’s haul from Wall Street speeches pales in comparison to her husband’s, which also had to be disclosed because the two share a bank account.

“I never made any money until I left the White House,” said Bill Clintonduring a 2009 address to a student group. “I had the lowest net worth, adjusted for inflation, of any president elected in the last 100 years, including President Obama. I was one poor rascal when I took office. But after I got out, I made a lot of money.”

The Associated Press notes that during Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state, Bill Clinton earned $17 million in talks to banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, real estate businesses, and other financial firms. Altogether, the couple are estimated to have made over $139 million from paid speeches.

https://theintercept.com/2016/01/08/hillary-clinton-earned-more-from-12-speeches-to-big-banks-than-most-americans-earn-in-their-lifetime/

Guest Mauro

And? Politicians make money from speeches. Big deal. Get over it. Running for President costs millions. Wait until you see the price tag at the end of this election. That's why people don't run. Welcome to the real world. Obama will make tons of $$$ from speeches and book deals once he leaves office as well. The other candidate is a self-professed multi-billionaire who is looking to give himself a tax break, not to mention that he hasn't paid his bills in years. Oh, yeah, and he's about to go on trial for fraud. When are you going to start worrying about him reaching the White House?

Some people are really disgusting in this thread. Calling people "sheep" or laugh at them just because they have a different opinion. Really? Is that what Madonna taught you? Would you call her a "sheep" too when she officially supports Hillary, and mock her? Disgusting.

Guest Rachelle of London

Who actually cares who Madonna supports? I'm sorry but I think celeb endorsements should be banned. I really hope people don't vote for who Madonna/"insert fave celeb" votes for because of that.

Who actually cares who Madonna supports? I'm sorry but I think celeb endorsements should be banned. I really hope people don't vote for who Madonna/"insert fave celeb" votes for because of that.

I'm not saying that people should vote for Hillary because Madonna supports her, but I'm saying that to the people who call "sheep" everyone who supports Hillary or mock Skin about Gaga. Everyone deserves respect for their opinions, and the last page of this thread has been disguting.

Guest Mauro

We have laws against that sort of thing. Sorry.

Guest Rachelle of London

No I was referring to the pics from a few pages back posing with celebs. Like who cares who Hilary Duff (first celeb I could think of) or Kim K vote for? It completely takes away the whole point of voting. I really don't give a damn who Madonna votes for. Madonna the superstar is a complete different entity to Madonna Ciccone the US citizen. I don't blame her for keeping her political views to herself this time. It's actually no one else's business.

Guest Rachelle of London

We have laws against that sort of thing. Sorry.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the man that owns TMZ runs for president over there one day. Might as well. TMZ will probably win.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm not saying that people should vote for Hillary because Madonna supports her, but I'm saying that to the people who call "sheep" everyone who supports Hillary or mock Skin about Gaga. Everyone deserves respect for their opinions, and the last page of this thread has been disguting.

I'm still catching up from a few pages back. And in those pages the Hillary supporters are calling Bernie old geezer and laughing at other members saying no one cares what they have to say. Just go back a few pages it's the Hillary "stans" laughing at others. But that seems to be okay.