MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest bluejean

Troye Sivan

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

HOLY SHIT.

How did I miss this!!!!!!!???????

I am OBSESSED with this song right now. And bringing back that old-school sound with the drum machines and everything......:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

Finally, music that actually sounds like music.

Bring on the album. NOW.

!Isn’t her great @VogueMusic!!!!!!!!!

I’m Not sure about this song. Something seems a little off when I listen to it. I can’t quite put my finger on it. I still enjoy it though. Better than anything else im hearing on the radio these days (by a country mile). im really enjoying everything Troye has put out the past few months. I’m so ready for the album to drop,. I really hope the album is successful herein North America. 

he wrote a whole song about an anus wink, gave it a melody and you guys dig that? oy.

i think i made it clear i like effeminate guys but he gives me the wrong vibe.  i get rara vibes.

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

he wrote a whole song about an anus wink, gave it a melody and you guys dig that? oy.

Uh.....yeah.

:lmao:

Seriously though, all sorts of good songs are written about some weird shit. So what.

His songs are actually pretty good. I was skeptical of him because of the over praise from annoying lgbtq media 

On 5/7/2018 at 9:35 AM, eroticerotic said:

i think i made it clear i like effeminate guys but he gives me the wrong vibe.  i get rara vibes.

:lmao:

On 5/7/2018 at 4:35 AM, eroticerotic said:

Which song is this?

I love that we have artists like Troye and Olly from Y&Y out and proud and making pop music. They are young and on their way up, plenty of time for them to grow into even better singer songwriters. I support! 

Gutted that we have to wait another 3 months. Ive been waiting impatiently for this record since My My My came out and converted me into a huge fan. Cant believe its already been 4 months since it was released.