MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest bluejean

Troye Sivan

53 minutes ago, alquemist said:

💜💜💜 this version! I saw the two of them perform this song live at the Jimmy Kimmel show/LA a month ago. It was just great! They performed the song twice... they have such an energy together.

Went to see Troye last night with mymymy seeetheart and we had a blast! 🥳 Took the pictures above - confetti! - and some videos which I don‘t know home to upload. Supporting him before the show was Leland (never heard about him before tbh).

Troye just has soooo many catchy tunes which he performed: Bloom, Lucky Strike, Dance to This, I‘m So Tired, 1999, Youth, My My My - the list goes on and on! Not surprisingly, everybody I saw went out with a huge grin on  their faces because it was such a feel-good experience. 😇

Also, awesome use of lighting (strobe lighting warning included at the entrance of the venue) and funny audience interaction (mostly young girls and of course gays). So many pride flags at the venue in Cologne! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈At the end, he „instructed“ us on how to react when he would say „This is the last song“ (Awwwwww! Noooooooooo!) and told us to shout „encore“ even though it was clear that everyone knows he‘s gonna do one. 😆 It was also kinda cute to see him say struggle with the pronunciation of the German word for „encore“ which is „Zugabe“. 😂

Go see this sexy talented MF live if you can! So worth it.

1EB8A9D5-3388-48E0-BD2B-014120B4851A.jpeg

On 3/15/2019 at 12:09 AM, CalinB said:

💜💜💜 this version! I saw the two of them perform this song live at the Jimmy Kimmel show/LA a month ago. It was just great! They performed the song twice... they have such an energy together.

You are so lucky! Would loooove to go to LA (and NYC) one day.