Girl has sex with 25 guys in school bathroom...In Florida.....

Skin

Pulling a train is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

She simply isn't at an appropriate age to be in a situation like this. Just sad.

The sad thing is, its not like this girl is some natural born skank who just happens to be wired to want massive amounts of sex.

This poor girl is a TRUE VICTIM that sounds like has been through hell and back in terms of the child sex trafficking and such. My heart breaks for her. No amount of therapy will probably help her.

The sad thing is, its not like this girl is some natural born skank who just happens to be wired to want massive amounts of sex.

And since when is that a faux pas????

It's ok for men but not for women, right?

My point is this is not a girl who is in control of her sexuality whether she chooses to sleep around or not. I believe there are people that are totally mentally healthy that are just wired to want lots of sex with people and they are in total control of their choices. Its not damaging to them.

And then we have this girl who I believe has had her sexuality and views about sex perverted and totally warped no doubt by being a child sex slave.

My point is this is not a girl who is in control of her sexuality whether she chooses to sleep around or not. I believe there are people that are totally mentally healthy that are just wired to want lots of sex with people and they are in total control of their choices. Its not damaging to them.

And then we have this girl who I believe has had her sexuality and views about sex perverted and totally warped no doubt by being a child sex slave.

Agreed.

She's in a savage situation, and as a result, she'll need really good therapy for the rest of her life.