MadonnaNation.com Forums
CJM

Billboard Awards - The Queen is Coming

I'm heartbroken and upset and should probably not have come here! So I'm going to bed! I'm sorry if I've offended anyone! Good night!

Good night and goodbye. I can feel this coming on for you.

Royal_Flush_w.jpg

Can racism from actual Madonna fans in this thread stop? I know many here are non-Americans but give it a rest.

Madonna and Prince are both artists who stood for racial equality in music.

It doesn't matter if you're black or white, this performance was all about the love and loss of a friend, a peer and a truly remarkable musician.

There's always gonna be M haters out there and they are all colours.

The performance was perfect.

Love Madonna, love Stevie, love Prince R.I.P.

Thought you'd be along soon to educate us all on what black tumblr people think of Madonna. Anyone that doesn't respect Madonna can do one. I really don't care. Like legit don't give a damn.

Maybe we can talk privately so you can understand where I'm coming from and why it upsets me so much,

Until then.. ce la vie

Guest Rachelle of London

This made me laugh. We're so trivial :lol:

image.jpg

there are no words

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HATE MADONNA

Why do we need to keep bringing this shit up? I've been on this board since 2012 and it's always the same shit.

IM SICK OF THE CRY BABIES

FLUSH

FLUSH

FLUSH

The best part is there weren't any crow vocals

I was presently surprised at her rendition of NC

its weird how live tv or recordings can change vocals. M sounded good. but watching it from there (recordings from fans) M sounds amazing. same for youtube uploads from fans vs official ones from the soundboard.. like the echo from the concert hall or arena really makes Madonna have a much more amazing voice. just what I think ;)

Again, I'm just a messenger! Don't attack me, because I'm not the one hating on Madonna on social media!

I normally only read but this girl katypatra is getting on my nerves, stop please! >< Is she a troll or what?

Watching this awards just brought home that music is CRAP nowadays and with all my fave legends dying just makes me have ZERO hope for the music business. Madonna is the only person I care about now. Always thought we'd get another zillion albums from Prince. Can't get over him being gone. Sad isn't even strong enough a word

This is EXACTLY how I've been feeling for a LONG time now.

its weird how live tv or recordings can change vocals though, not that she sounded bad. she sounded good. but watching it from there (recordings from fans) M sounds amazing. same for youtube uploads from fans vs official ones from the soundboard.. like the echo from the concert hall or arena really makes Madonna have a much more amazing voice. just what I think ;)

This is true for all soundboard though and why recordings will never do her justice, since it will never capture the echo or atmosphere. Same how you all thought Rebel Rebel was crap but it was amazing live.

This is true for all soundboard though and why recordings will never do her justice, since it will never capture the echo or atmosphere. Same how you all thought Rebel Rebel was crap but it was amazing live.

the fan recordings were great! but then the "official upload" gave it a bad impression