MadonnaNation.com Forums
CJM

Billboard Awards - The Queen is Coming

Guys, I highly suggest you avoid reading Twitter ....nothing pleases them lol

I thought it was a good performance

i am relieved i am in the minority among the fans on here ii being disappointed however i don't expect that the general public will be raving about this either im afraid. it was good not great.

DEARLY BELOVED....

MADONNA BLEW IT UP!!!

:bow:

:thumbsup: She was marvelous.

Watched it with my fellow M loon friend and we were both shaking and freaking the fuck out through the whole thing. That was so beautiful, heartfelt, she sounded so good, and her look and outfit, everything was on point. Couldn't have asked for more. LOVED IT ALL!

This could almost be an update on the Like A Prayer cover!

13259065_523466857845706_1719169440_n.jp

So beautiful.

The tribute was tastefully done... no tinge of trying hard, over the top vocal antics...

I've watched four or five times now. This was simply stunning. Not perfect if that's what you want, but more than justifiable in the choice and legacy of our girl.

To be fair I've seen good and bad comments on twitter. I'm not going to read more but I think the media loved the performance and there are going to be good reviews.

Of course she found a way to incorporate Candy Shop though :lmao:

It was mind blowing and her vocals were lovely. I feel sorry for the dumbazz phags who think otherwise.

Yes it was truly lovely and authentic. Anyone trying to find fault has a problem.

Of course she found a way to incorporate Candy Shop though :lmao:

:doofus::doofus::doofus:

Simple, beautiful, class act. That's how you pay tribute to a peer who just passed away. 0 gimmicks and fireworks.

So that's why it was thought to be a Nothing Compares 2 U/Candy Shop mashup... it's her entrance style and cane wielding act that's being alluded to

:lmao:

CjHAn-LW0AA_zUc.jpg

So Beautiful!

She had teary eyes

frt.jpg

That's what I thought too!

And a reminder to everyone... Don't let the vitriol against Madonna on social media get you down. It isn't real and it isn't important.

We know how to appreciate a true legend while we still have them unlike many of these other sad fuckers who will wait until they're gone to jump on the bandwagon.

Most of them probably trashed Prince while he was here, too.

:clap: So true! Just focus on the positive!

And when she was standing still so solemnly with his photos behind....

I really need To watch It again

That was the most touching moment for me. M loves to be the center of attention but she knows when to tone it down and give it to someone else. Perfectly done!

Yes it was truly lovely and authentic. Anyone trying to find fault has a problem.

Yes, it was truly lovely.

Reports have been mostly positive, except for those that say 'twitter was not impressed' and post 2 tweets from some idiots.

There's a french expression for these ones : des peines à jouir (can't come)

Madonna already trending on Facebook.

I am amazed! 26 years ago, my cousin lost his fiance, and when Nothing Compares 2 U was constantly playing on MTV (along with Vogue), I wished Madonna was singing it....and tonight she did! I loved her Candy Shop entrance, the look, everything is perfect. Now I need to watch this 9695948993839494859 times. I am so emotional and happy!