North Carolina's HB2

GOD

I'm confused. When people fully transitioned, didn't they use the restroom they identified with and looked like? I think the new gender queer activist narrative of people don't have to look passable is why there is controversy. It does open the door to sex deviants to harass the innocent.

Oohh f'kng TexASS..(maybe a bit worse now imo) than Florida! lol. Some lovely raging closet cases there...I mean people there ;)! Really wish they'd just secede as they keep 'threatening to do'. It really is the state/ part of the civilized western world that's thisclose to being like the Middle East! That governor and people running that bigoted shit show are just the worst lol.

While I sympathize w/ the transgender issue, it's not even a year since gay marriage! Why isn't the LGBT community (and media!) acting as if that's a completely settled issue and everyone is 'cool' with it? Not even close. 'Marriage' doesn't mean *basic protections in MOST states (housing, employment, hate crimes etc..)! Just a bit irritated that ALL the focus...almost overnight abruptly seemed to shift to Transgender rights. While the US is like many different countries in one, 'overall' it's still a very center/right (in most states) totally right wing/ bible thumping! I just feel the gays didn't let the dust settle from last years ruling and moved waay too quickly w/ the 'next' issue when the other issues aren't resolved at all.

Oh..and NO doubt the 'only' reason NC is fighting this is 'cause they're being funded my every extreme right wing group w/ the hope (and likelihood) of this ending up at the Supreme Court. Rethugs are just betting/hoping they win in November, Trump puts a right wing loony on the court and NC ends up 'winning'. So eerie and sad how much I keeping seeing H8.2 even though it's 'HB2'

This is absolute non sense. There are people who don't wash their hands after using the loo. That's a REAL issue

THIS

They feel that washing hands make them look less manly. :manson:

THIS

They feel that washing hands make them look less manly. :manson:

hahah so true! I love it when I see a super butch/'straight' looking white dude give intimidating/ prick-ish looks when I wash my hands and fix my hair etc..before I leave the bathroom...! lol Nah..doesn't happen that often and truly don't even 'look' at anyone when in a public bathroom! Try to do my biz. then gtfu asap! Eeew. :/

This controversy all started when the city of Charlotte, North Carolina's largest city, passed an ordinance prohibiting discrimination against the LGBT community including transgender people.

There is a big split between urban people who are all for equal rights and people in the more rural areas in the South who have backwards ways of thinking.

So when the legislature of the whole state which is controlled by people from the backwards hick areas got wind of what Charlotte did they passed this bathroom law because the Charlotte law would allow transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender that they identify with, not the one they were born as.

This issue did seem like it blew up pretty quickly, and seems very overblown. Agree with others that there are more pressing issues facing LGBT since US still is pretty homophobic/anti-gay, but will generally support the trans activists.

This issue did seem like it blew up pretty quickly, and seems very overblown. Agree with others that there are more pressing issues facing LGBT since US still is pretty homophobic/anti-gay, but will generally support the trans activists.

So transgender people shouldn't be protected or have their rights because all the issues with gay and lesbian people haven't been resolved? That to me doesn't seem right. I think it's the opposite of what you are saying. Most people tend to be more supportive of gay and lesbian people because they tend to know some as their family and friends, but they don't know and understand transgender people. I don't see the US supporting transgender activists at all.

In this very instance, the NC legislature didn't have a problem with the part of the Charlotte law prohibiting discrimination against gay and lesbian people, but jumped all over the transgender provision and passed the bathroom law.

I think it's sad that there are people in the gay and lesbian community that seem to think it's transgender people are the problem and the "trans activists" and they need to distance themselves from them. Instead of thinking they are in the same boat, and it's really the backwards ignorant homophobic and transphobic people who are against both and gay and lesbian and transgender people need to stick together as one unified force.

Guest Mauro

THISThey feel that washing hands make them look less manly. :manson:

Nothing grosses me out me than see a guy leaving a public restroom without washing his hands.

62% of men and 40% of women don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. :scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2971931/Do-wash-hands-going-loo-62-men-40-women-admit-don-t-bother.html

62% of men and 40% of women don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. :scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2971931/Do-wash-hands-going-loo-62-men-40-women-admit-don-t-bother.html

Not at ALL surprised esp w/ the % of men who don't. No doubt it's prob. close to 80% for straight men lol. Soo nasty and wrong lol. By 'default'/without even thinking about it, I just automatically do! I see that's from the DailyMailUK. Didn't read the article but if that's the UK then I'm sure in the US those %s for both genders are WAY higher! :# lol

Not at ALL surprised esp w/ the % of men who don't. No doubt it's prob. close to 80% for straight men lol. Soo nasty and wrong lol. By 'default'/without even thinking about it, I just automatically do! I see that's from the DailyMailUK. Didn't read the article but if that's the UK then I'm sure in the US those %s for both genders are WAY higher! :# lol

:rotfl:

This is absolute non sense. There are people who don't wash their hands after using the loo. That's a REAL issue

This!

There's fecal matter everywhere. Disgusting.

I wish some bitch would come up to me in the bathroom. I'd destroy her.

I don't see you having any issues tbh. I see this impacting MAINLY the girls who cannot pass as female such as poor Lisa here

bbTxAcg.gif

which despite years of hormone replacement therapy still only resembles a drag queen. such a nice girl though.

You're gorgeous Miss Monique. You shouldn't have any issues whatsoever.

I don't see you having any issues tbh. I see this impacting MAINLY the girls who cannot pass as female such as poor Lisa here

bbTxAcg.gif

which despite years of hormone replacement therapy still only resembles a drag queen. such a nice girl though.

You're gorgeous Miss Monique. You shouldn't have any issues whatsoever.

Thank you. Tho, I do wish I could offer these bigots a piece of my mind face to face. :D

Anti-Target transphobe arrested for shackling girl in basement

· Wednesday, May 25, 2016
n5eciboro-500x750.jpg

After police in Toledo, Ohio, arrested a father and son on suspicion they had held the man’s teenage stepdaughter in chains in their basement, they began an investigation into who these men were. The answer for at least one of them turns out to be a transphobe.

Esten Ciboro, 27, ranted online about transgender people using the proper restrooms atTarget, while police said he and his father had kept his 13-year-old step-sister from using their bathroom and shackled her at the ankle.

Ciboro, had recently posted an anti-LGBT message on Facebook. He criticized theTarget retail chain for its inclusive bathroom policy allowing transgender employees and customers to use the restrooms matching their gender identity.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-25-at-9.38.11-AM-1-4

The post from May 4 says, “For those unaware: Target will be allowing men in the girls’ restrooms of its stores and will also allow women in the boys’ restrooms of its stores- all to support queerism and confusion.”

Ciboro and his father, 53-year-old Timothy Ciboro, face criminal charges of kidnapping and child endangerment, according to the Toledo Blade. According to media reports, two weeks after ranting about Target‘s support of “queerism,” the 13-year-old girl escaped the clutches of the Ciboros by using a spare key to unlock the leg irons that kept her prisoner in their basement.

The girl is Esten’s step-sister and Timothy’s step-daughter. She told police they had restrained her at the ankle many times, once as long as a year. For food, they fed her spoiled scraps, and forced her to use a bucket containing ammonia instead of a toilet, according to court documents.

According to police, this was punishment for when the teen wet the bed.

Three other minor children living in the home were removed for their own protection.

Timothy Ciboro, a former firefighter, told WTVG-TV in a jailhouse interview that he loves his kids. “I miss my babies with all my heart. I want them to do right. That’s the way they were raised. If they have any questions, all they have to do is open the Bible and they will have all the answers.”

While reports shed no light on the mother of Ciboro’s other children, he told police the teen’s mom left several years ago for Las Vegas.

Watch the WTVG interview with Ciboro here.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/05/anti-target-transphobe-arrested-shackling-girl-basement/

This Congresswoman Just Clapped Back at an Anti-Trans Woman

Fri, May 27 7:41 AM PDT

California Rep. Zoe Lofgren used her microphone to speak up for transgender people Wednesday and call out Gail Heriot, a member of the United States Commission on Civil Rights, for being an "ignorant bigot."

In prewritten testimony before the House of Representatives, Heriot a law professor and civil rights attorney expressed opposition to the Obama administration's directive on transgender students' use of restrooms, which urges public school districts nationwide to allow transgender students to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Heriot compared the discussion around trans rights to "entering an Alice in Wonderland world."

"If I believe that I am a Russian princess, that doesn't make me a Russian princess, even if my friends and acquaintances are willing to indulge my fantasy," she wrote in the testimony. "Nor am I a great horned owl just because as I have been told I happen to share some personality traits with those feathered creatures."

When Lofgren called Heriot out for her "rather offensive" testimony, Heriot attempted to respond. "I think you'll find that many people find it very offensive that the Department of Education ..."

"I think you're a bigot, lady. I think you're an ignorant bigot," Lofgren responded, cutting Heriot off.

Lofgren said Heriot's testimony made it clear she does not understand the struggles that transgender youth endure.

"I've got to say, I found [this testimony] rather offensive, and it says to me that the witness really doesn't know anything and probably has never met a transgender child who is going through, in almost every case, a very difficult experience finding themselves," Lofgren said.

Rep. Steve King presided over the proceedings. After Lofgren chided Heriot, King said Lofgren was "out of order" and tried to silence her.

"We allow witnesses to say offensive things, but I cannot allow that kind of bigotry to go into the record unchallenged," Lofgren said.

Guest Mauro
welcome-660x330.jpg

Target Staffer Confronts Anti-LGBT Protester [VIDEO]

Street preachers are continuing to invade Target locations around the country to scream anti-LGBT abuse at customers and employees. In the first clip below, a woman with a bullhorn is confronted by an apparent Target staffer who repeatedly shouts, “WELCOME TO TARGET!” in her face as a customer flips her off. In the second clip, another woman screams her congratulations at Target employees being the “perverts of the year.”