North Carolina's HB2

GOD

Is there a thread about this? Couldn't find it. Seems like a big deal in the media can someone explain it to me?

Those older kids look mortified to be there...poor kids dont get to think for themselves and are brainwashed by their backward parents. 12 kids fuck me dead someone should of tied her tubes...she probably relys on welfare too. So much contradiction in what she says and does.

"I am a mother of TWELVE..." :rotfl:

That was the scariest thing that came out of her mouth.

I really hope that none of those 12 kids ends up gay/transgendered. The fucking head trip her and her family would do to someone like that.

Has this woman ever stopped to think that having twelve children is more detrimental to the world than transgenders using the fucking bathroom.

No, of course she hasn't.

I don't believe in violence, but I would sure like to kick her in the gut. Cunt!

I was discussing this with my family the other day and they tried to tell me that transgender people would go into the women's bathroom and expose themselves to women to get excited. I tried to explain to them that most transgenders are attracted to men so why would they get excited exposing themselves to women? But they said I was naive and didn't know what I was talking about.

They think of danger to women in the bathroom but it never occurs to them that if the transgender people go into the men's room, straight guys in there might beat them up and it would be dangerous for them in a men's room. But somehow it's always the transgender people that are the threat! Crazy!

It's very absurd. There are cities and states which by law allow transgendered people to use the public bathroom they identify with. After those laws were passed there has not even been ONE reported incident of rape in any of these cities/states by transgendered people. This is like the gay marriage and gay parental adoption fight in the early days. The bigoted conservatives said it would ruin families and other doomsday crap despite they had nothing to base it on, and there were states and countries which had these rights for years without any of these problems they feared would happen.

Guest Mauro

It's not a supermarket, or what the US considers a supermarket, and no, not really, although tons of people have protested everything at one time or another. Usually outside tho. Now with social media, they want a good video to upload to show their friends.

I was discussing this with my family the other day and they tried to tell me that transgender people would go into the women's bathroom and expose themselves to women to get excited. I tried to explain to them that most transgenders are attracted to men so why would they get excited exposing themselves to women? But they said I was naive and didn't know what I was talking about.

They think of danger to women in the bathroom but it never occurs to them that if the transgender people go into the men's room, straight guys in there might beat them up and it would be dangerous for them in a men's room. But somehow it's always the transgender people that are the threat! Crazy!

They sound like the naive ones. So, transgender people will go into a women's bathroom to expose themselves to women to get excited??? I've never heard such an absurd theory. This is stone-age thinking.

I believe that transgender people are actually more secure and confident with their sexuality and would not need to "flash" themselves to get excited. Flashers are mostly heterosexual men. But, of course, this doesn't cross the mind of the average narrow minded person.

Can I walk into a catholic church and yell out this same stuff?

"ATTENTION CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!!! THESE SO CALLED HOLY MEN ARE MOLESTING YOUR CHILDREN BY THE THOUSANDS!!!!!! IF I WERE A FEMALE I WOULD ALREADY BE A MOTHER OF 20 BECAUSE I AM SUCH A WHORE!!! BUT THAT ISNT THE POINT RIGHT NOW!!!! THE POINT IS, YOU BRING YOUR CHILD INTO THIS BUILDING AND YOU ARE A BAD PARENT!!!! SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!"

This whole thing was probably a way to distract from the real reason she went in there which was to steal a couple hundred boxes of Ding Dongs that are being covered up by that mumu.

Can I walk into a catholic church and yell out this same stuff?

"ATTENTION CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!!! THESE SO CALLED HOLY MEN ARE MOLESTING YOUR CHILDREN BY THE THOUSANDS!!!!!! IF I WERE A FEMALE I WOULD ALREADY BE A MOTHER OF 20 BECAUSE I AM SUCH A WHORE!!! BUT THAT ISNT THE POINT RIGHT NOW!!!! THE POINT IS, YOU BRING YOUR CHILD INTO THIS BUILDING AND YOU ARE A BAD PARENT!!!! SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!"

This whole thing was probably a way to distract from the real reason she went in there which was to steal a couple hundred boxes of Ding Dongs that are being covered up by that mumu.

This. This. This. This. This. This. !!!!!!

Bathroom bill supporters police public restrooms

May 17, 2016

A video of one woman’s crusade against Target’s inclusive bathroom policy went viral Tuesday, highlighting the latest action taken by supporters of controversial transgender bathroom laws.
In the video, the self-described mother of 12 can be seen marching through an unspecified Target store, waving a bible above her head as she shouts such rhetoric as, “Are you gonna let the devil rape your children?” And, “Target would have you believe with their Mother’s Day displays that they love mothers and children. This is a deception. This is not love, and they’ve proven it by opening their bathrooms to perverted men.”
The unidentified woman in the video is one of many people who’ve lashed out against Target’s recent pledge to “welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”
Target launched the policy last month amid controversy over a North Carolina law, House Bill 2, mandating that people use the bathroom that matches their biological sex.
A little over a week later, more than 700,000 people had signed a petition, started by the conservative American Family Association, to boycott the national chain.
Best known as the “Bathroom Bill,” North Carolina’s HB2 has drawn widespread backlash from corporations such as Target; athletic organizations like the NCAA, the NBA, and ESPN; several musical artists; and the U.S. Department of Justice.
But for as much national scrutiny as the Bathroom Bill has received, it also has plenty of defenders — some who have even taken it upon themselves to police public restrooms beyond the borders of North Carolina.
Jessica Rush, for example, was born female and identifies as female, according to the Dallas Observer. However, her androgynous outfit was enough to arouse suspicion from one such vigilante who followed her into the women’s bathroom at the Baylor Medical Center in Frisco, Texas, last month.
When confronted by Rush, the man explained that he’d simply been acting out of concern for his mother, who entered the bathroom before she did.
“It was kind of confusing,” the man said, in an exchange caught on video. “You dress like a man.”
The conversation continued in the lobby, where the man further insisted that “the point is, I was helping my mom.”
“I was confused when I see someone entering the women’s bathroom looking like a man,” he said. “Each one of us is man or woman so … I wanted to make sure she was going to the right place.”
This wasn’t the first time Rush, who sports a blonde faux-hawk and, on this particular day, was wearing basketball shorts and a T-shirt, has been mistaken for a man.
“Trust me it’s not just a transgender problem,” she wrote beneath the video on her Facebook page. “This is just the first time I got video … Do you actually think I would choose this life?”
Aimee Toms claims to have encountered a similar experience at a Walmart in Connecticut last week. According to a video posted on Toms’ Facebook page, the 22-year-old — who is also not transgender — was approached by a woman in the Walmart bathroom who told her, “You are not supposed to be here, you need to leave.”
Confused, Toms says she stated that she did, in fact, belong there, to which the woman replied by giving her the finger and saying “You’re disgusting,” before storming out of the bathroom.
It wasn’t until after the woman had left that Toms, who had been wearing a baseball cap over her short hair, says she finally realized, “Holy s***, she just thought I was somebody who was transgender and she thought I was a dude who was hiding in the women’s bathroom.”
In just four days, Toms’ Facebook video has received close to 65,000 views and hundreds of comments, many of them supportive. But, Toms told the New York Daily News, the post has also elicited harsh words from anonymous critics calling her names like “lesbian” and “whore.”
“People have irrational fears, I’d like for them to know this simply isn’t something to be so angry about,” she told the Daily News. “Transgender people affect their lives in no way, shape, or form.”
Another video that went viral on Facebook last month shows police officers forcibly ejecting a masculine-looking woman from a public restroom.
In a recent Time column, writer and frequent CNN contributor Sally Kohn described how her own years’ worth of sideways glances, disapproving looks and “the occasional outright harassment,” not only have caused her to dread public restrooms, but also suggest that “as a non-gender conforming butch lesbian, I have my own tiny window into our nation’s current political debate about bathrooms.”
Rather than protect women from male predators in feminine clothing, as the laws’ proponents claim, Kohn writes that “what these ‘bathroom bills’ are actually about is enforcing traditional gender codes and norms in an increasingly diverse and shifting America.”
“Should women not only have to be born women to use the ladies room but wear skirts?” she asks. “Maybe have their hair a certain length and curled?”
It’s a question that will likely come up again as the state of North Carolina and the U.S. Department of Justice proceed to countersue one another over the contentious legislation.