Creepy Jehovah Witness Anti-Gay Propaganda Cartoon For Kids

:manson:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/watch-jehovahs-witnesses-are-using-this-creepy-anti-gay-cartoon-to-indoctrinate-kids/?utm_source=ET&utm_medium=ETFB&utm_campaign=portal&utm_content=inf_10_60_2&tse_id=INF_cc3a7fc955c6436985916a3fbfde4225

Watch: Jehovahs Witnesses are using this creepy anti-gay cartoon to indoctrinate kids

The Jehovahs Witnesses have poured money into funding a cartoon that teaches kids to oppose gay parenting and try to change homosexuals.

The religious group, which is known for its door-to-door evangelising, and that has claimed that gay people are child abusers, now has a series of highly-polished videos on its website teaching lessons to kids.

One video in the series is aimed at young children and encourages them to Become Jehovahs Friend by opposing same-sex parenting.

The lesson features a girl speaking to her mother after her friend reveals she has same-sex female parents.

The mother explains: People have their own ideas about what is right and wrong but what matters is how Jehovas feels. He wants us to be happy and he knows how we can be happiest. Thats why he invented marriage the way he did.

Explaining that marriage is between one man and one woman, Creepy Cartoon Mother explains: Jehovah created Adam and Eve, male and female. Then he said a man will stick to his wife Jesus said the same thing.

Jehovahs standards havent changed. Its kind of like bringing something on an plane what happens if someone tries to bring something on that isnt allowed?

Its the same with Jehovah! He wants us to be his friend, and live in paradise forever, but we have to follow his standards to get there.

To get there we have to leave some things behind that means anything Jehovah doesnt approve of.

Creepy Cartoon Mother explains: People can change, thats why we share his message.

The little girl concludes that she should tell her friend that Jehovah doesnt approve of her parents lifestyle, which Creepy Cartoon Mother concludes is awesome.

Solid parenting.

Thats's a very narrow minded and prejudiced video!

I answered my doorbell yesterday to a Jehovah and her ten year old daughter. Woman said her daughter wanted to give me a "speech about Jesus". Was very polite when I declined, but felt bad that the mom put her kid in a situation to be rejected by total strangers.

If paradise is a place for people who didn't enjoy their lives on earth, who hated sex, who spent their lives fearing and praying god, well... It seems that paradise is really a boring place, they can keep it :lmao:

Guest Rocco Papa

Sick. Many of these homophobes want to call us sick, but they are the definition of sick! Brainwashing children into judging others. Doesn't their precious bible also say not to judge?

I'll never understand using religion as a means to pass judgment towards others. I really feel bad for the little girl who did the voiceover in the video. Heaven knows what kind of messed up shit she's being taught. Hopefully she sees the light when she grows up.

Thats's a very narrow minded and prejudiced video!

I answered my doorbell yesterday to a Jehovah and her ten year old daughter. Woman said her daughter wanted to give me a "speech about Jesus". Was very polite when I declined, but felt bad that the mom put her kid in a situation to be rejected by total strangers.

Yeah I get these Jehovahs knocking on my door, always see a young person with them. One was a young teen girl, she seemed she didn't want to be there and felt embarrassed while the adult was yapping on.

I used to work with a lot of Jehovah's witnesses many years ago at a paging company. There were only a handful of us that were not Jehovah's witnesses. I made a complete fool of myself and gave them Christmas cards one year and one of them kindly told me that they really appreciated it but they did not celebrate Christmas. :doh: They were actually really lovely girls and only 2 of them were preachy. They did not talk about it in the workplace which was good. Anyway, to cut a long story short, one girl that I become good friends with, told me that they had to door knock and she hated it and found it stressful and difficult.

I also remember when I was a child, we used to have 2 ladies who would come from time to time to door knock and my Mum used to invite them in for a cup of tea and she would buy the watchtower magazines off them. The thing I always remember is her laughing with me that they never talked religion and talked about mundane things such as tv shows. Said it was more of a cosy and fun chat about regular things which suited her as did not want to hear them preach.

I used to work with a lot of Jehovah's witnesses many years ago at a paging company. There were only a handful of us that were not Jehovah's witnesses. I made a complete fool of myself and gave them Christmas cards one year and one of them kindly told me that they really appreciated it but they did not celebrate Christmas. :doh: They were actually really lovely girls and only 2 of them were preachy. They did not talk about it in the workplace which was good. Anyway, to cut a long story short, one girl that I become good friends with, told me that they had to door knock and she hated it and found it stressful and difficult.

I also remember when I was a child, we used to have 2 ladies who would come from time to time to door knock and my Mum used to invite them in for a cup of tea and she would buy the watchtower magazines off them. The thing I always remember is her laughing with me that they never talked religion and talked about mundane things such as tv shows. Said it was more of a cosy and fun chat about regular things which suited her as did not want to hear them preach.

yes, I think it's an obligation for them

Don't feel bad. A few years ago at work I had to call Puerto Rico and said "greetings from America." My boss turned around in his chair and said, uhhh Puerto Rico is part of America. I felt like a giant ass.

Honestly the way some religions portray the truth it is so disturbing that they might as well be the work of the devil. There's a lot of ignorance which is alarming. I've always said these big religions have given God a bad name.

Shouldn't the mother have told her daughter You Shall Not Judge when she asked her about her school mates gay parents? But of course she had to go on one... These people are only coming across like hateful bigots!