MadonnaNation.com Forums

KISS have been an industry Joke since Day ONE.

To celebrate Prince and the upcoming Madonna tribute to him and to celebrate friday here's a little something i've put together for you all Prince/Madonna fans.

I compiled the most well known unreleased tracks from various Prince aborted projects & outtakes from 1984 to 1990 in the best quality available.

Crystal Ball was a triple album project that Warner reduced to a double album Sign "O" the times, a lot of tracks were left in the vault. Dream Factory and Roadhouse Garden were supposed to be the last albums with The Revolution. Camille was an album Prince planned to release along Crystal Ball with his voice sped up to sound more feminine and express his female side under this alter ego. Rave Unto the Joy Fantastic was an album supposed to be released in 1988/1989 but instead Prince started to work on the Batman OST (some tracks from the session are sampled on Batdance). Some tracks ended on the Black Album and Sign "O" the times. There are also leftovers from Purple Rain, Parade, Lovesexy, Batman and Graffiti Bridge.

I did a nice simple artwork with Greg Gorman pics from 1990 as if this compilation was released that year (one was supposed to after the Graffiti Bridge flop and before Diamonds & Pearls success). Enjoy

42_Cover_with_font.jpg

prnc.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ku506o

Guest Rachelle of London

ROLAND!!!!! You are amazing! Thank you

That's great! Thanks. Hopefully find some new faves! :headbang:

What a beautiful thread this is guys

Guest Rachelle of London

The best thread on he forum.

It's gonna be a month tomorrow. :(

It's gonna be a month already??? Can't be. Damn.

The autopsy results seem to be taking much longer than they did for MJ.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah the sheriff said they still won't be announced for another week. To be fair toxicology results usually take 6-8 weeks. It's only week 4

That was my childhood. No authentic adults to connect to so I turned to artists, books, movies....and felt these connections very deeply....very interesting. Im going to research this more. Thanks for sharing. <3

That was my childhood. No authentic adults to connect to so I turned to artists, books, movies....and felt these connections very deeply....very interesting. Im going to research this more. Thanks for sharing. <3

:angel:

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks for sharing. Such a wonderful piece and so true

Guest Rachelle of London

Still devastated

Guest Mauro

Yeah the sheriff said they still won't be announced for another week. To be fair toxicology results usually take 6-8 weeks. It's only week 4

You would think they'd put a rush on it, considering all the interest, not to mention all the controversy surrounding the individual's death.

Guest Rachelle of London

You would think they'd put a rush on it, considering all the interest, not to mention all the controversy surrounding the individual's death.

Yeah but in the eyes of the law Mr Nelson (as they refer to him) case is no more important than any other person/case in Carver County. I remember Amy Winehouse autopsy results took 4 months.

so, who do you think will honour him in the gramys? again, I think the only ones worth of him are madonna, stevie, maybe bruce...it´s funny that his first mayor tribute has been from an indistry magazine.We all know about his problems with the industry, and the industry´s problems with him!!!

by the way, I Think somebody should sing The ladder in one of these tributes.Such a beautiful song,,,

wait, I guess, Alicia, John legend, Usher , probably Miguel...and maybe the bangles singing manic monday

Guest Rachelle of London

They'll shove Bruno Mars down our throat for the Grammys.

Please no.

It should be The Revolution + NPG + 3rdEyedGirl + 94 east + The time + Susannah Melvoin + Jill Jones + Sheila E (can't believe the BS Linda Perry said) + Cat Glover + Mayte a mega supergroup of all Prince's past collaborators. There's no need for someone else. they can do it all.

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember theres plans for the fan memorial which The Time, Sheila E, Larry Graham, Janelle Monae etc are all said they're gonna do. Should be sometime in August. I think THAT will be the tribute of them all.

actually...yes

Just like they tried to push Timberlake as a latter day MJ, long before he was even gone

Cringey times

Just like they tried to push Timberlake as a latter day MJ, long before he was even gone

Cringey times

wasn't miguel trying to do this?

Guest Rachelle of London

I cannot stand Miguel. He makes noise which is an attempt at singing.

Noooooo

I love Miguel!

He doesn't take himself too seriously

And the music is amazing!

Guest Rachelle of London

I cannot stand him. I tried. I really tried.

Remember when he thought he was hardcore and jumped into the audience and hurt those two girls :rotfl:

:rotfl: that moment will forever be stuck with him forever!