MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Prince (RIP) - discussion and tribute thread [continued]

Your legacy is no legacy if no one cares nor has access to what made you legendary.

that´s why they,the estate, should decide how to make it public, how to make it available, and certainly he didn´t like the way the industry was working.I really think they should make available a part of the song, so the new geneartions will have acces to him. Or, as they started doing with Elvis, using her songs in children movies...they need to think about something he would respected, but you are right, people need to hear the songs.

scary....

700 people claim to be Prince's siblings as judge rules DNA samples be taken from the music legend's blood to verify claims http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3577864/The-gold-rush-begins-700-people-claim-Prince-s-siblings-judge-rules-DNA-samples-taken-music-legend-s-blood-verify-claims.html

700?????

Guest bluejean

:lmao:

Well if his father was as horny as he was it could be true

Guest bluejean

that´s why they,the estate, should decide how to make it public, how to make it available, and certainly he didn´t like the way the industry was working.I really think they should make available a part of the song, so the new geneartions will have acces to him. Or, as they started doing with Elvis, using her songs in children movies...they need to think about something he would respected, but you are right, people need to hear the songs.

His music is on iTunes. It's in record stores. It's been played on the radio, TV and clubs ALOT since he died and he's sold millions since his death (4 million I think it was.)

I have no doubt it will all end up on Spotify, they'll be box sets, re-releases, you name it. Prince is going to celebrated and remembered forever. Who cares about YouTube. Sorry but whenever i think YouTube I think of people and their cat videos and people making home videos of themselves dancing and crap like that. If anything we need a better format for music videos. Like if they incorporate videos into Spotify that would be so much better.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't his body already cremated?

During an autopsy they take samples of everything, sometimes they keep the whole organs. This is to prevent the "body" from being held for too long (my sister is a pathologist and tells me all sorts)

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao:

Well if his father was as horny as he was it could be true

Surprised it's only 700. :lmao:

During an autopsy they take samples of everything, sometimes they keep the whole organs. This is to prevent the "body" from being held for too long (my sister is a pathologist and tells me all sorts)

damn what a fascinating job.... ahhh in another life perhaps.

That compilation of MJ's "moments" shows what a nasty awful person he was. Yuck!

I want to know if the rumours of a secret son are true ! The faces of the siblings ! Lol

Guest bluejean

Of course it's not. They also said MJ also had a "secret son."

There is only 1 person who has a secret child and we all know who that is. The biggest liar in the biz.

Guest Rachelle of London

Princes "secret son" has been a thing for years. There are rumours he got Cat Glover pregnant right before Nude Tour hence her disappearance right before the first show but I doubt it's true as Prince always wanted kids. I doubt he'd have one and not be in its life, but the secret son thing has been floating about for many years. They also say he made Nona Gaye have an abortion as he'd just married Mayte but I think that's all BS.

It's funny but he was cremated very quickly but I saw nothing on tv about it. I found a couple of days after by chance on a website. I thought it would have been a big news event.

So the rumour about Mj's son isn't true? Last I saw was that he was at the funeral on the front row but was that just a random nephew then?

Surprised it's only 700. :lmao:

and did they appear suddenly, after prince´s death??

This is the video of Michael getting James Brown to call Prince up.

It's funny but he was cremated very quickly but I saw nothing on tv about it. I found a couple of days after by chance on a website. I thought it would have been a big news event.

So the rumour about Mj's son isn't true? Last I saw was that he was at the funeral on the front row but was that just a random nephew then?

I read today that Prince's family will be holding a memorial soon for the public.

There is only 1 person who has a secret child and we all know who that is.

not much of a secret then

I don´t think this is true. He didn´t like the bad (song) project, and certainly he and michael had different ways of aproaching the music, but I remember him saying that he really liked michael, at least in 1991, then of course, he used to perform don´t stop till you get enough live too!

And there were his legendary assessments of Michael and Janet respectively: "Genius" "Sister of a genius" :1251:

That compilation of MJ's "moments" shows what a nasty awful person he was. Yuck!

Bingo, he was pretty much the lady gaga of his time ( just with a lot more rhythm ). Always playing the victim, singing the same old' shit over and over again, instead of fake rape songs, he sang fake kiddy fiddle songs. instead of a born brave bus he had neverland ranch. And given the opportunity, he too would have probably pushed Latoya off a building, but her career was not worth stealing :)

I'm surprised they did not mention his pet python, also named Madoona.

The whole MJ BAD thing is easily the most unspectacular Prince anecdote out there.

I don't know why his fans keep bringing it up. & It's easily one of the worst

most cringeworthy songs of the 80's.

Thanx.

Guest bluejean

I have stumbled upon a page with basically every Prince bootleg that ever happened. Shaking!!

Guest Rachelle of London

no way!!!!!!!

I just bought his greatest hits and i am shocked that he is the singer of When doves cry....

Its really a masterpiece and sad hes gone.

Guest bluejean

I just bought his greatest hits and i am shocked that he is the singer of When doves cry....

:lol: I have no words

WHAT?

Guest Rachelle of London

I just bought his greatest hits and i am shocked that he is the singer of When doves cry.....

:rotfl:

I mean, I just knew his song KISS

the others not. But I loved that Dove song. So I was surprised and happy that I have this song now :D

Guest bluejean

Did you know Madonna sings that Virgin song also?

Did you know Madonna sings that Virgin song also?

no, not until 1999 !

Guest Rachelle of London

Awww Jaron!!!!