MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Justin Timberlake thread

Boring. It was all over the place and not entertaining. The fact that he played only one song of the new album while he was not even on the field says a lot about the reception of the new material. :chuckle:

I thought it was good. Let’s be honest, M was the last out of this world Halftime Show. Everything from 2013 onwards has been decent, at best.

I shut it off halfway through. Dude's boring.

I wouldn't say gubba was better. They both suck.

Just now, peppermint said:

it thought it was neat.

That pretty much sums it up

the sound was pretty bad but the purple streets looked pretty 

Just now, jjmor95 said:

I thought it was good. Let’s be honest, M was the last out of this world Halftime Show. Everything from 2013 onwards has been decent, at best.

How come Madonna had to have guests and this twat headlines solo all the way through? 

Justin would’ve probably benefited from having guests but they would’ve probably upstaged him. I didn’t realize he lacked such stage presence. 

Wasn't that bad guys.  Much more scaled down production from other Halftimes. 

33 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

NOT A PRINCE PROJECTION :rotfl:

He’s so disrespectful for that.

Projecting Prince on a bed sheet was really disrespectful. I was like WTF?!

I’d rather JB to JT.   

28 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

it was cute when he took the selfie with the kid in the audience

so this is how it ends for Justin... 

The kid looked like he had no idea who the fuck Justin was. And why was Justin wearing an orange hanky? I looked up the Hanky Code and orange means he's cruising and up for anything. Not appropriate for the Super Bowl. LOL

10 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Justin would’ve probably benefited from having guests but they would’ve probably upstaged him. I didn’t realize he lacked such stage presence. 

Yes!

i dont like him, but what's with the hate? the nfl is in Minneapolis so isnt it a good thing to honour prince in his birth town? he's a good dancer and if janet came on stage and gave 1% of the effort, she'd be praised non stop and THATS THE TRUTH. im sorry to say this but im really getting tired of this blind hatred for certain artists for little to no reason at all, meanwhile the real lazy asses are getting away with everything.

And this guy is supposedly the new "King of Pop" according to "Rolling Stone" and some on this site? Haha. Justin does have some talent but is extremely overrated overall.

His performance was boring. Point blank. Not memorable at all. He used to be charismatic at least. What happened? The Prince tribute was the only memorable thing.

Flop era so far.

15 minutes ago, Sloane said:

How come Madonna had to have guests and this twat headlines solo all the way through? 

Madonna didn't have to. We are all well aware of her star power on stage. But for an event like the Super Bowl, having other artists on the stage is part of the fun, especially when it's unexpected. The whole point of the half-time show is to be over the top. That's what was so weird about JT's performance. It was very laid back and intimate. That's not the venue for that.

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

i dont like him, but what's with the hate? the nfl is in Minneapolis so isnt it a good thing to honour prince in his birth town? he's a good dancer and if janet came on stage and gave 1% of the effort, she'd be praised non stop and THATS THE TRUTH. im sorry to say this but im really getting tired of this blind hatred for certain artists for little to no reason at all, meanwhile the real lazy asses are getting away with everything.

He openly disrespected Prince on record, so using his likeness was unecessary ESPECIALLY when projected onto a bed sheet. How cheap!

I like Justin, but the performance was tired, just like his new album. On a positive note, I will be going through his discography to download his past jams. 

it was okay. nothing amazing. thats where special guests would have came in handy. it would have been a really special important moment if he had janet on.

it was all over the place and too many songs jammed in, but way, way, eternity way, better than last years superbowel.

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Madonna didn't have to. We are all well aware of her star power on stage. But for an event like the Super Bowl, having other artists on the stage is part of the fun, especially when it's unexpected. The whole point of the half-time show is to be over the top. That's what was so weird about JT's performance. It was very laid back and intimate. That's not the venue for that.

True!

& his outfit sucked.

oh and i loved his jacket he came out in

but not what was all underneath. why wear street clothes to this performance!??!

Yeah, that was weird. He looked like he was going to Home Depot.

I'm watching the Kitty Half-Time Show on the Puppy Bowl and it's way better than whatever the fuck Justin did.

6 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

He openly disrespected Prince on record, so using his likeness was unecessary ESPECIALLY when projected onto a bed sheet. How cheap!

I like Justin, but the performance was tired, just like his new album. On a positive note, I will be going through his discography to download his past jams. 

is this true or #fanfiction by janet fans?

Hes getting decimated on Twitter! :blink::dead:

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

is this true or #fanfiction by janet fans?

a58b68.gif

summary of Superbowl history

27541139_10156167576988024_7036864266003

Don't the Halftime Show acts get decimated online EVERY YEAR? :rotfl:

7 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

a58b68.gif

i dont care enough. says it all if you cant even post the video. sorry but this JT hate reminds me of the hate people give madonna. im not a fan, but he's fine. he's a good dancer. i stand by what i said that if janet came on, did 10% of the effort, all the same people hating him (on social media) would be creaming their panties 

He shoulda brought out madonna and sang 4 minutes. Better yet, just bring out madonna and he can stay home.

Just now, Sloane said:

He shoulda brought out madonna and sang 4 minutes. Better yet, just bring out madonna and he can stay home.

Now this is a post I can stand behind!

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

:lmao: