Remember the refugee father and son kicked by a horrid Hungarian journalist?

I don't know if you remember how the BIGGEST CUNT ever, a horrid journalist woman, kicked refugees while they tried to enter Hungary.

image55f97b9c8bc520.87486921.jpg

The image was viral. We all got angry. It lasted ilke one week, because refugees are still living poorly and misreably in camps in Greece, while Europe is behaving like a horrid place.

Well, turns out the father was a prominent football coach. In Syria he had won 2 leagues and several cups. So Real Madrid called him, offered him home in Spain for him and his son (his wife still has to reach Europe) and now the kid, Zaid, speaks Spanish perfectly and the father is the coach of a little team near Madrid and that team is already winning every match!

5ee9d195a0aa48c38051649648bd71a2_18.jpg

I just read the story and almost cried. It bugs me so much, every day, what's happening in Syria and nowadays in Greek camps. I feel so ashamed of being European. And I remember every day that EVERYONE OF US could be there, just like in Spain there was a civil war in the 30s or Germany was destroyed in the 40s. Just like that.

What an uplifting news! This brought me a tear to my eye

I don't have much to say: I'm just very happy for him and the kid

Good luck to the wife

And yes we are very lucky to not be in the same circumstance

oh and that hideous 'journalist'? where is she now?

I was so scared to click this thread because I was terrified I was going to read a story about them dying or something.

So happy to see positive news!!!