Woman Confronts Man for Using Food Stamps at Walmart

:manson:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/03/woman-scolds-man-using-food-stamps-walmart-viral-video

WATCH: Woman Confronts Man for Using Food Stamps at Walmart

A video posted to YouTube appears to show a woman confronting a man at Walmart for paying for his groceries with food stamps.

The video, which has quickly gone viral, shows the woman standing behind the man, who was at the checkout counter with a child.

The two had apparently already exchanged words, in front of children, as the video started.

"I put in 50 to 60-hour weeks," the man said. "Im trying to provide for my family."

He told her to, "Deal with it, b****," and asked her to mind her own business.

"I dont have to. Its a free country, remember?" the woman countered. "If Im gonna pay for all your s***, the least I can do is talk."

She argued that the government pays for food stamps by taking money out of her paycheck and wondered whether he's a "Hillary or Bernie" supporter.

The man then suggested she contact her congressman, or vote Republican, saying that he doesn't "make the rules" on food stamps.

"Yeah, you just take advantage of them like everybody else," she said.

"Well why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't I?" he said as the video concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwrNiRngMhc&feature=share

:manson:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/03/woman-scolds-man-using-food-stamps-walmart-viral-video

WATCH: Woman Confronts Man for Using Food Stamps at Walmart

A video posted to YouTube appears to show a woman confronting a man at Walmart for paying for his groceries with food stamps.

The video, which has quickly gone viral, shows the woman standing behind the man, who was at the checkout counter with a child.

The two had apparently already exchanged words, in front of children, as the video started.

"I put in 50 to 60-hour weeks," the man said. "Im trying to provide for my family."

He told her to, "Deal with it, b****," and asked her to mind her own business.

"I dont have to. Its a free country, remember?" the woman countered. "If Im gonna pay for all your s***, the least I can do is talk."

She argued that the government pays for food stamps by taking money out of her paycheck and wondered whether he's a "Hillary or Bernie" supporter.

The man then suggested she contact her congressman, or vote Republican, saying that he doesn't "make the rules" on food stamps.

"Yeah, you just take advantage of them like everybody else," she said.

"Well why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't I?" he said as the video concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwrNiRngMhc&feature=share

As if he was happy to be on food stamps and needed to be more shamed in front of his children. He should sue her fat porky ass for traumatizing his children by humiliating him in front of them for being poor. That would teach her. And once again at Wall mart.

As if he was happy to be on food stamps and needed to be more shamed in front of his children. He should sue her fat porky ass for traumatizing his children by humiliating him in front of them for being poor. That would teach her. And once again at Wall mart.

exactly.

Guest Mauro

I wish she would have tried this on a black woman. Her dumb, fat ass would have been pounded into the floor! lol

Wow, she is the purest embodiment of a fat ass cunt I've ever seen. I'd smack the shit out of her before gubner even.

My uncle ran his own business, raised four children and died a millionare, but when the kids were first born he was on welfare for awhile as he worked his ass off starting the business with his brothers. You never know someone's sitation. As soon as he said "I work 40 hours a week," which I absolutely believe, she should've shut the fuck up. She should've never said anything of course.

I bet she was feeling so proud and strong too... all patriotic. This is one of the main reasons I've never been able to bring myself to vote Republican (and you know she is). Shitting on the working poor is grounds for the guillotine; a special spot at the scaffold, no less. CUNT.

I already ranted about this so I will just copy and paste. :lol:

Ugh it's a good thing I wasn't there when this chick started going off. I would have told her in response to this man using food stamps that she evidently "pays for" that WE are going to have to pay for the rise in healthcare costs down the line due to her being a lard butt that is going to need tons of medical care in the future because she cant stop stuffing her face.

She has no idea what this mans story is. Cant STAND people who don't mind their own business. And if she... had any brain cells she would know that the amount of money that gets taken out of our checks for food stamps is slim to none. Most of it goes to our bloated military budget so we can continue dropping bombs on people and building more weapons we don't need, and to CORPORATE welfare.

As I always tell people that like to bitch and complain about this stuff, AIM HIGHER because all I see is misdirected anger.

And no I am not "fat shaming" with this post. I would never do that in my everyday life, and would never think that of anyone male or female minding their own business. But when someone like this woman points the finger at someone in this situation I am just playing "devils advocate" in showing that finger can be pointed right back at her.

I bet she was feeling so proud and strong too... all patriotic. This is one of the main reasons I've never been able to bring myself to vote Republican (and you know she is). Shitting on the working poor is grounds for the guillotine; a special spot at the scaffold, no less. CUNT.

Exactly. Not to mention she is shopping at a place that pays slave wages just so she can continue to buy her cheap shit, (even though this cheap ass company could easily raise wages without raising costs that much) so she is pretty much supporting the very economic structure she is pissing on.

I have to admit my hypocrisy though! As much as a LOATHE the way Walmart does business I do go there from time to time for food items that are FAR cheaper then any regular foodstore. I know. SHAME ON ME!!!!! Have to make it a mission to fully go to Target from now on, if only to show support with my $$$$ for their new bathroom policy.

Now she's world famous for being a cunt. She's 100% a Trump supporter, same bullshit, same stupidity. The problem here is people who work and can't afford to make a living and are on food stamps because big companies, the ones Trump embodies, are not paying their employees fairly when they make billions in profits. She's too dumb to understand that.

White trash at Walmart says something trashy. If she doesn't want to support a business that supports food stamps there's always Trader Joe's. *Postscript As of 2014 they accept Food Stamps when before they did not.

It would have been very difficult for me not to inflict serious bodily injury on that piece of shit, if I was that guy.

i know. :lol: he kept it cool.

Has this woman been met with internet justice yet?

By that I mean someone usually tracks down their phone number or who they are employed by and raises hell until justice is served. :lol:

Eh who am I kidding. She probably already is getting deals for her own show on Fox News.

WTF? How can one be so disrespectful. She doesn't know anything about this mans life story and why he is on food stamps. He certainly did not choose to be. And as others have mentioned the real problem, the true scandal is that you can have a full time job today and still not be able to make ends meet. Corporations should be ashamed for paying their employees so badly yet making billions in profits. Where is the outcry about that from concerned citizens? Probably busy organizing a boycott of companies that have a pro gay approach.

Yeah she goes to church every Sunday. And her husband works hard to provide for her. Then goes off on meetings and trips where he is probably into wild Chemsex parties with rent boys being double fisted while the wife is at home praising the Lord for America .

Seriously, I have heard so many stories about this Wal Markt,

When I will be in the States, my plan is to spend my WHOLE day there and observe the people. I am curious if I will see such things too.

Besides that, a personal story, 2 days ago I was in a supermarket and infront of me was a gypsy family. They bought some vegetables for only 5 euros. Sadly there money was not enough, but I gave them 5 euros and paid for them their food. They hold their own money.

For me theres nothing beautiful than to help people !