MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

Poor Lorde is miserable

Only someone as pretentious and artsy-fartsy as Lorde can get away with this kind of performance. Imagine Katy doing the same shit, she would've been ripped to shreds by now. :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Can't stand this irrilevant and ugly cunt. She shaded Madonna in the past saying something like "is she still alive or still around?", didn't she? 

Is that true?

It's on the BBC website claiming she had flu and MTV thought the performance was amazing.

Blinds say that the producers wanted to axe the performance after rehearsal.

I can't wait to see it tonight!

20 hours ago, todsmod said:

I understand she had the "flu", but she really should have stayed home/called in sick.  She constantly looks either constipated or like she had a stroke.  That was like watching my 6 year old niece trying to dance.

Madonna had flu when she was on her second date of her RIT tour but she didn't give us half bake show.

6 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Can't stand this irrilevant and ugly cunt. She shaded Madonna in the past saying something like "is she still alive or still around?", didn't she? 

Magazine or youtube or online article?

1 hour ago, horn said:

Madonna had flu when she was on her second date of her RIT tour but she didn't give us half bake show.

"I can't stop shitting"!!!  :lol:

I never got into this girl's hype. She's just a moody pouty brat that got lucky with Royals. Everything else she's released since has flopped. 

19 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

I never got into this girl's hype. She's just a moody pouty brat that got lucky with Royals. Everything else she's released since has flopped. 

Because flopping is evidence of quality?

Anyway, that performance was bad and bizarre. She should have just cancelled.

Never liked Lorde's awkward stage presence & weird facial expressions/dancing at all except for green light. I didn't like how she performed Bowie tribute either because of her pouty face.

Still has some very good tracks anyway.

On 28 August 2017 at 2:25 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

What on Earth !   Worst performance imaginable.  To pull this off, she would have to be a great dancer and she is dreadful.   Who thought up this idea :wacko:

If she'd mimed along I think it would have vastly improved the performance but it just look like some high school reenactment of Bjork or Kate bush. 

I really believe the young think this kind of shit is raw and organic (see also Gaga) when all it is, is just not very talented people believing they are.

her voice is a one trick pony and I tire of it quickly.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

If she'd mimed along I think it would have vastly improved the performance but it just look like some high school reenactment of Bjork or Kate bush. 

I really believe the young think this kind of shit is raw and organic (see also Gaga) when all it is, is just not very talented people believing they are.

her voice is a one trick pony and I tire of it quickly.

I know.  She should of jancelled if she was sick.  We have got to the stage where mediocrity is applauded if this is considered good.  She can't dance to save herself. 

On the plus side, we'll get some mileage out of these gifs!

09069f88812317237fa51c90f69be5eeae072fc1

anigif_sub-buzz-6623-1503882299-7.gif?do

anigif_sub-buzz-2555-1503882656-1.gif?do

13 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

ok if that's true she's done

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

isn't she best friends with Toilette?

BFF's or one of Taylor's lackey's? I don't see Toilette treating Lorde as an equal at all. I think she has Lorde around for an ego boost. Lorde usually seems to be in awe of Toilette and feels privileged just to be around her. Toilette knows it too.

3 hours ago, vocalism said:

Because flopping is evidence of quality?

Anyway, that performance was bad and bizarre. She should have just cancelled.

Doesn't that describe nearly every Lorde performance? 

Omg some people on social media called her performance ICONIC.:rotfl:

18 hours ago, jonski43 said:

On the plus side, we'll get some mileage out of these gifs!

09069f88812317237fa51c90f69be5eeae072fc1

I hope she never jumps like that again.

On 29/08/2017 at 4:41 AM, Rebel Saviour said:

Did she??? I wanna see the receipts

On 8/29/2017 at 2:41 AM, Rebel Saviour said:

Fucking bitch! I can totally see her saying something shitty like that. Another reason to dislike this cunt. First reason being that she shaded Lana Del Bae yet, she couldn't help but steal Lana's sound.

Oh, so she was sick. Boo hoo. Sometimes, it's far more professional to bow out gracefully.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:07 PM, jonski43 said:

BINGO.

On 8/29/2017 at 2:03 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

We have got to the stage where mediocrity is applauded if this is considered good.

We're so far past the point of no return that we've entered a twilight zone-ish world where these sorts of things are actually applauded and called "iconic". There just comes a point when all this kind of shit isn't cute anymore.

When you've been fed junk for so long...the real thing just can't be savored or understood.

57 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Oh, so she was sick. Boo hoo. Sometimes, it's far more professional to bow out gracefully.

BINGO.

We're so far past the point of no return that we've entered a twilight zone-ish world where these sorts of things are actually applauded and called "iconic". There just comes a point when all this kind of shit isn't cute anymore.

When you've been fed junk for so long...the real thing just can't be savored or understood.

Perhaps we should blame Madonna for singing 'Spotlight'.

Everybody clearly isn't a 🌟.

this girl is the definition of the one hit wonder. Listened to her latest album, good but overated from the critics.