MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

Poor Lorde is miserable

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

so is this worth a try?

My favorite album of the year so far. 

The videos from this era are lackluster though. I've always liked her videos, even the ones for non-album singles. But these are so boring and unimaginative. What gives? 

Not too crazy about new single/video for perfect places. I like the first sixty to 90 seconds of song,  but can't get into it as the track progresses. 

What on Earth !   Worst performance imaginable.  To pull this off, she would have to be a great dancer and she is dreadful.   Who thought up this idea :wacko:

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

Um Prince hello :manson:

:wacko: :lol:  

Plus she is looking miserable again !  

What a trooper! Lorde was horribly sick with the flu but still hit the 2017 VMAs stage with a modern dance performance to her song ‘Homemade Dynamite.’ 

37 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What on Earth !   Worst performance imaginable.  To pull this off, she would have to be a great dancer and she is dreadful.   Who thought up this idea :wacko:

Even before tonight, her fans have been admitting she can't dance.

Very strange choice for her to do....

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: What the hell was that?

Love her album. That performance was pointless and dumb god the VMA's fucking suck, where are the damn STARS?!?! Who all signed off on this dumbass performance?! 

I think she was trying for a Christine and the Queens type of interesting.

43 minutes ago, Crux said:

Exactly :lmao:

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She worn a foil skirt & white sneaker :manson: 

Is this a rehearsal thingy or what?  

I understand she had the "flu", but she really should have stayed home/called in sick.  She constantly looks either constipated or like she had a stroke.  That was like watching my 6 year old niece trying to dance.

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Is this a Saturday Night Live skit? :rotfl:

Its something different and I liked it . The synthesis between her music and her dancing was authentic.

It was a jouyous and funny performance.

7 minutes ago, jaron said:

Its something different and I liked it . The synthesis between her music and her dancing was authentic.

It was a jouyous and funny performance.

I agree actually! It was different. Call it shitty or call it art....I enjoyed it. 

It was fun and not self-conscious like a lot of almost everyone else there. Stil, it grew tiresome pretty quick. Song is good tho. 

16 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

a little different for mtv in 2017 (which isnt saying a lot) but shes still a pretentious twat

the smug arrogant look she had when other performers were doing their thing really made me see her for the person she is

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:@ people enjoying that shit on stage

10 hours ago, Crux said:

We're cursed, I tell you !! :lmao:

3 hours ago, runa said:

@Jazzy Jan, this performance was for the two of us, :lmao:

:lmao:  it was so bad it was hilarious ! 

Can't stand this irrilevant and ugly cunt. She shaded Madonna in the past saying something like "is she still alive or still around?", didn't she?