Jazzy Jan

Poor Lorde is miserable

91 posts in this topic

Surprised myself & played video several times since yesterday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2017 at 0:18 PM, Inlakesh said:

I kinda like the new song...it could be better but it's ok

 

Eh. It's ok.

She's had a couple good songs...but the sound of her voice, and the personality/stage persona is like... a cardboard box.

And better than Katy's song? Oh hell no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. San is absolutely right. She has some sort of diction issue. 
  2. She seems a little disturbed. I don't get why she's always so angry😡 
  3. The song is meh. 5/10

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cheez, not sure why u people hate this girl so much...at least she's not manipulating the charts or doing all for charts or having this demonic ego ...oh well never mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is this? I'm sure she's a big fat flop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2017 at 7:17 AM, Inlakesh said:

cheez, not sure why u people hate this girl so much...at least she's not manipulating the charts or doing all for charts or having this demonic ego ...oh well never mind.

I love her, she's great, Pure Heroine (extended version) is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2017 at 7:17 AM, Inlakesh said:

cheez, not sure why u people hate this girl so much...at least she's not manipulating the charts or doing all for charts or having this demonic ego ...oh well never mind.

Pop Divas, friend. You take the daggers with the sometimes good. :)

 

I fucking love Green Light and can't wait for the album.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ This one I am not liking.

 

And what happened to Green Light on itunes. I don't see it on the top 200 anymore, and it was on yesterday at 10. Weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

^ This one I am not liking.

 

And what happened to Green Light on itunes. I don't see it on the top 200 anymore, and it was on yesterday at 10. Weird.

Same here.  With the Liability song, her voice is so grating and it is like a dirge. 

.   I did love Green Light though and thought it was a good single to come back with.  Her people are mad if they don't promote it as it seems to have a good reaction from people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

Same here.  With the Liability song, her voice is so grating and it is like a dirge. 

.   I did love Green Light though and thought it was a good single to come back with.  Her people are mad if they don't promote it as it seems to have a good reaction from people.  

Yeah, I love Green Light and this is just... odd all around. I will have to give it more attention, but first taste was blech. Completely the opposite reaction I had to GL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree GL is a great track. Her voice is mostly a turn off on Liability. Feel would like it more if another artist was doing the vocals. 

Really like the artwork. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just plain boring. I'm not here for this kind of song, unless it's truly something unique. And I'm disappointed because I've been listening to Pure Heroine on repeat and it's amazing really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love green light and liability!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now