MadonnaNation.com Forums
Love Spent

Prince Dead at 57

As Madonna fans, lets give our condolences to Prince fans. Think about how a mess we'd be right now if this had been her. All this is getting too close to home!

As Madonna fans, lets give our condolences to Prince fans. Think about how a mess we'd be right now if this had been her. All this is getting too close to home!

So true!!

This!

AWFUL! Another LEGEND gone too soon... :(:(:( RIP Purple highness!

I´ve just realised that the three black superstars from the 80s are dead.wow

The ending of Endorphinmachine is really true now. Prince está muerto, Prince está muerto, que viva para siempre el Poder de la Nueva Generación :(

you know? I´m sad because heis dead...and I haven´t had the opportunity to tell him how much his music meant/means to me...I hope it doesn´t happen that with ither artists that I love. well, basically, madonna george barbra and `probably the PSB...

Only M has stayed between us ...Let angels protect her, totally selfish ,but it's my only thoght right now RIP genious Prince

Guest Rachelle of London

George Michael and Madonna really are the last of the era aren't they

Yep and the rumours on G. Michael's health are terrible (supposedly spent months in a hospital in Italy)

George Michael and Madonna really are the last of the era aren't they

It's really scary...

I still have problems with actually believing that he's gone...way too young to die..

tumblr_o5zxpy8PyO1qdqw3ro8_r1_250.giftumblr_o5zxpy8PyO1qdqw3ro1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o5zxpy8PyO1qdqw3ro5_r1_250.giftumblr_o5zxpy8PyO1qdqw3ro2_r1_250.gif

That made me laugh. God it's hard to believe he's gone :(

Less talk about George Michael and more Prince gifs please.

George Michael and Madonna was totally in the same league. STOP.

My heart hurts. I remember roller skating with my friend in our long corridors carrying a cassette player blasting Sign O' the times. Not just rolling to cool music, but sensing he was teaching us a thing or two letting us understand deeper than the news while having fun .

13082536_10154114849074841_6340402726226

Beautiful tribute from his hometown.

Less talk about George Michael and more Prince gifs please.

tumblr_static_ab68uvobk0wkcoc0s0kgkkgc0.

just kiddin'.

rs_500x281-150209094336-prince.gif

Prince was simply genius. Even his B-SIDES are glorious!!!!! Of course, he'd agree that the highlight of his career was having a song featured in Showgirls :lmao::inlove:

The man knew how to write love songs, his aching lyrics were soooo great, from a male singer that's so nice to hear, it was so emotive! The type of oldie lyrics that Amy Winehouse loved, the real heart on your sleeve writing. The fact that Nothing Compares 2 U is his song, 17 days, How Come You Don't Call Me, he is wonderful!

"you don't know what you mean to me" :( :( :(

tumblr_nq5xclkgiK1upuoieo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nq5xclkgiK1upuoieo2_1280.jpg

His tribute to George Harrison was out of this world, he didn't need to utter a word, his guitar did the talking, he is one of the greatest guitar players of all time, Eric Clapton said he was the living best. :( George's son looks at him in awe laughing at the amazingness gracing the stage.

All three gone :(

tumblr_nq5xclkgiK1upuoieo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nq5xclkgiK1upuoieo2_1280.jpg

His tribute to George Harrison was out of this world, he didn't need to utter a word, his guitar did the talking, he is one of the greatest guitar players of all time, Eric Clapton said he was the living best. :( George's son looks at him in awe laughing at the amazingness gracing the stage.

wow

13082536_10154114849074841_6340402726226

Beautiful

All three gone :(

:(

12:25 PM PT -- The Sheriff's department says Prince was found in an elevator at Paisley Park. They performed CPR, but were unable to revive him. He was pronounced dead on the scene at 10:07 AM Central Time. 11:27 AM PST -- The Carver County Sheriff's Office tells TMZ they are now investigating the circumstances of Prince's death. At this time, there are no signs of foul play.