MadonnaNation.com Forums
Love Spent

Prince Dead at 57

I can't even process this. This can't be real

Neither can I.

Guest Medoner

Shocking. And i am not even a fan and cant lie that i ever was. Always respected the way he worked

''It is with profound sadness that I am confirming that the legendary, iconic performer, Prince Rogers Nelson, has died at his Paisley Park residence this morning at the age of 57,” the pop star’s publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, said in a statement. “There are no further details as to the cause of death at this time.”

Can't believe this at all! RIP Prince, such a legend.

Loved his music.. He was found dead in minnesota studio. He was battling the flu.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-sick-sudden-death/

a part of my live goes away with him. I loved him more than madopnna during an era.Then it became difficult to follow, his albums weren´t as glorious...but I will always remember the feeling that I had in 1993 when I saw him for the first time, and last time, crap, in madrid.A god came from heaven.

I can't be possible. It just can't

omg :( so soon. i didnt worry after the emergency landing and thought he'd recover whatever it was :(

A whole era is simply disappearing. It can't be.

a part of my live goes away with him. I loved him more than madopnna during an era.Then it became difficult to follow, his albums weren´t as glorious...but I will always remember the feeling that I had in 1993 when I saw him for the first time, and last time, crap, in madrid.A god came from heaven.

That's more or less how I'm feeling - besides, I'm a musician too and he's definitely one of my biggest influences. A part of me, another part of me has gone.

Are true musical genius in every sense.... I'm devastated.. I grew up listening to his art. 😢

Shocking news. His music and videos had a huge influence on my childhood. I'm really gutted.

fuck fuck fuck!

I do not understand any of this. He seemed to be fine except for that flu...how sad.

Just when he got back to Warner. Those fuckers will milk this.

May his immortal soul and music live forever!

princeguit.jpg

I don't know why, but whenever something horrible like this happens, I always feel better coming here.

he had AIDS?

Money Don't Matter 2 Night is on loop since I heard.

If long life is what we all live for
Then long life will come to pass

so very sad. madonna too must be devastated

a fucking flu: that can´t be true.my txikitxu was a god.I remember when a singer from argentina won an oscar, a few years ago, I do´n´t remember his name: prince gave him the oscar and he kiised his hand, as you do with the pope or the royalty back in the day. He deserved that treatment.

Sad news, I have not listened much to him in recent years... but he was a great artist... and back in the 80s and early 90s I used to listen a lot to him... still remember buying the "When doves cry" single without knowing him... simply because the cover looked great... and how amazing that song is...