MadonnaNation.com Forums
Love Spent

Prince Dead at 57

I can't stop crying. I feel so silly. I've never really had an artist that I really love pass away before. MJ I was much younger and I was sad but this has really hit me.

It's perfectly natural, ok? I'm old enough to be your dad and I'm still crying and I don't care. He was just so very special!

Am I the only one completely depressed by his passing? I feel silly but it's devastated me. Absolutely devastated

yes, I´m devastated too, although I still can´t believe it...that´s what is helping me, I guess

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks guys. I just feel like a big sop. :lmao:

I am so not used to it and it is not getting easier. I also miss Bowie but for me personally Prince's music was much more important and I will never forgive myself for not seeing him in concert...such a loss

I can't stop crying. I feel so silly. I've never really had an artist that I really love pass away before. MJ I was much younger and I was sad but this has really hit me.

I think it's normal. It was SO unexpected and he touched peoples hearts and seemed to be a genuinely nice person.

I'm completly disgusted by that National Enquirer cover.

I'm coming to terms that he is now gone but knowing he was in great pain and that he died alone in an elevator makes me cry.

I read the threads over at Prince.org, Vanity Bonet is there :)

They really don't like Sheila E and are accusing her to be there because she wants to control the Vault with her new born christian beliefs. They say she wrote her autobiography 2 years ago and was very harsh on Prince and even said she would never work with him again during promo. they don't understand her presence at Paisley Park after all what she said. Their theory is that maybe Prince reached out to her in the last couple of years and they mended their relation privately because publicly she was really against him two years ago.

They don't like the Revolution reunion either.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wanted to bring up Vanity Bonet over on Prince Org. Omg!!!!! :lmao:

A lot of his fans are disgusted with Sheila E, I didn't even know she sold her Prince stuff on eBay a while back. I would've bid!!!! :rotfl:

I'm completly disgusted by that National Enquirer cover.

I'm coming to terms that he is now gone but knowing he was in great pain and that he died alone in an elevator makes me cry.

I read the threads over at Prince.org, Vanity Bonet is there :)

They really don't like Sheila E and are accusing her to be there because she wants to control the Vault with her new born christian beliefs. They say she wrote her autobiography 2 years ago and was very harsh on Prince and even said she would never work with him again during promo. they don't understand her presence at Paisley Park after all what she said. Their theory is that maybe Prince reached out to her in the last couple of years and they mended their relation privately because publicly she was really against him two years ago.

They don't like the Revolution reunion either.

But wasn't Prince a Jehovah Witness with crazy beliefs himself. Didn't he stop performing his slutty songs of late because of his beliefs? You would think that they would have gotten along because of their beliefs?

Guest Rachelle of London

Vanity bonet is making passive agressive digs at Tyka's appearance.

Seems to of taken offence at her Cheetos bag

Can't say I'm devastated about Prince's death but I am bummed. Been watching a lot of his stuff online lately. It's nice to see and hear it all again. Haven't listened to Madonna in the car for days, been singing When Doves cry, then switched to Erotic City. I know all the words :)

But wasn't Prince a Jehovah Witness with crazy beliefs himself. Didn't he stop performing his slutty songs of late because of his beliefs? You would think that they would have gotten along because of their beliefs?

Apparently (according to hardcore fans on Prince.org) Sheila E. expected Prince to marry her even though he had other girlfriends at the same time including Susannah (Wendy's twin sister). apparently two years ago she was very bitter. I'm gonna look on YT there must be videos of her promo tour for the book.

They all became very religious in the end. I read Brenda Bennett (the blond girl in Vanity 6 & Appolonia 6) post on FB about Vanity funeral and it was crazy. She was baptized right there.

Seems to of taken offence at her Cheetos bag

I read that. I did not even see the pics.

It such a mess right now between siblings. It's on. I guess the rumours of a son in his twenties were false (i read that on Crazy Days and Nights)

All that fucking Prince supposedly did he must have children somewhere. Watch.

She thought Prince should buy her cars and clothes on tour? And how did she not know Carlos Santana was married? He's famous, it's easy to find out (I thought he was her father btw)

"Let's Go Crazy" used to put such a huge smile on my face but it kinda freaks me out now...

"Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down" :scared:

Guest Rachelle of London

"Let's Go Crazy" used to put such a huge smile on my face but it kinda freaks me out now...

There's so many spooky coincidences in his music. There's a thread on Prince org about it and I got creeped out and logged off

They all became very religious in the end. I read Brenda Bennett (the blond girl in Vanity 6 & Appolonia 6) post on FB about Vanity funeral and it was crazy. She was baptized right there.

Never knew her name. Very interesting she gave her life to Christ at Vanity's funeral.

"Pills and thrills and dafodills will kill'

:grr: :grr: :grr:

The lyric is "de-elevator" (the devil), not "the elevator".

Am I the only one completely depressed by his passing? I feel silly but it's devastated me. Absolutely devastated

I'm still a mess too. ((hug))

Well the huff post is now "confirming" the drug overdose theory along with TMZ. Where there's smoke, there's fire unfortunately but hopefully not yet another music legend taken by addiction. Honestly, it's insane these painkillers that so many people are popping ...

You can overdose without being an addict. The circumstances here are strange with the emergency stop days before, though.

Very sad in any case.

Well uh yeah. It's been pretty much established that the emergency stop was a separate overdose. Love them or hate them, TMZ is pretty reliable and their story about the save shot has been "corroborated".

Pain killers addiction is starting to be a problem in nowadays society.

God his death is so absurd!!! I think it has taken a toll on us because not only was unexpected but so incredibly absurd!

Guest bluejean

No. It took me days to be able to listen to his music. And then all these millenials posted "tributes" on Facebook as if they were huge fans. I decided not to post anything.

33e4z75.jpg

I find the AIDS theory hard to believe. Unless he liked having unprotected sex orgies with curbside hookers, which I very much doubt.

But I do find believable he could have suffered from something that with proper medical attention, uninhibited by religious belief, might have been managed/treated.

It's the national enquirer...don't take those headlines seriously