Johnny Depp and Amber Heard - the funniest video since Jancel !

:lmao::lmao:

They could not look more disinterested and bored if they tried. Johnny and Amber have me laughing so much with this video they provided that was played in court apologizing for disobeying quarantine laws by bringing in their dogs Boo and Pistol illegally. They look and sound bored and dis-interested reading from an amateur script. For 2 actors, they showed so little animation and expression. I want to see them in a message video with Janet Jackson !

Did he get a lobotomy or something? :rotfl:

What a silly video "statement"

"Celebrities" who crawl and "apologise" are the worst

XXL, they had to apologize because Amber was facing charges by disobeying quarantine laws which are very strict in Australia due to our unique wildlife. They were so insincere though and obviously only made that video to help her case. I expected that from Johnny Depp because he always is either high, stoned or mumbling in public appearances but expected more from Amber. I have liked her in a lot of movies I have seen her in, but she showed as much emotion as a dead fish in this video clip. Even Jancel Jackson was more animated pretending she was trying to plan her family ! :lol:

XXL, they had to apologize because Amber was facing charges by disobeying quarantine laws which are very strict in Australia due to our unique wildlife. They were so insincere though and obviously only made that video to help her case. I expected that from Johnny Depp because he always is either high, stoned or mumbling in public appearances but expected more from Amber. I have liked her in a lot of movies I have seen her in, but she showed as much emotion as a dead fish in this video clip. Even Jancel Jackson was more animated pretending she was trying to plan her family ! :lol:

Oh I see :laugh:

I understand now they were "forced", still what an awful video :rotfl:

I like her, as for Depp used to like him 20 years ago but he hasn't evolved and I think the huge Pirates of the Caribbean franchise success got him lost a bit. Maybe they do drugs I don't know but they certainly look and sound odd, even at premieres.

71YGx8yXrzL._SY445_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Johnny Depp is such a tool. We all know that Amber and Johnny's "apology" was only made to stop any charges over them illegally bringing their dogs into Australia without quarantine measures but now he is mocking it himself. Kind of becomes less funny now as openly admitting his contempt. What is the point in filming an apology when they obviously don't feel sorry at all.