Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suedehead

Lady Gaga thread

882 posts in this topic

She sure is hanging out with Courtney Love and Samantha Ronson who looks really old, is she on drugs? Meth? Love reposted Gags pic.

Well rumors that Love is back on drugs...

In a few months she will be hanging with that Britney dealer/paparazzi from 2007

Can't forget the time she showed off her deep and extensive knowledge of art history :1251:

What do you expect, she has studied it since she was a 13 year old boy.

"I just stick things in my hair". *kylie giggle*

So I guess we can expect her to have suddenly been a fan of prince since age 12...

So I guess we can expect her to have suddenly been a fan of prince since age 12...

I just threw up.

She absolutely will.

She's probably already rehearsing Purple Rain as we speak.

A Prince tribute on the way..Billboard Awards, VMA's? Will be singing Madonnas part in Love song?

ps. she can postpone her own future flop album now even more..

So when is the tribute

She must be so happy today

exactly

CYdA_BPWYAEpKfu.jpg

The curse of Stefani? #prayforMadonna

GAGA - PRINCE - MCDONALD

Everything will change.

Me and Prince were pen pals. He called me PRINCEss. He was a musical icon and a huge inspiration. He shaped me into the artist and person I am today by giving me the courage to take risks and to be unique. He helped to free my soul and to take risks from the time I was 3 months old. We were just talking on the phone last week while his plane made an emergency landing to take me to the hospital. I was so glad to be there for him during that moment when he needed a friend. I will be holding an auction of my left shoe in honor of Prince. Some of the proceeds will go to my BTWF in his honor. I love you, Prince. From now on, in your memory, I have asked my publicist to send word that from now on I shall be called "The artist formerly known as Lady Gaga". Thank you for being my friend and inspiration. The world has lost a great hero and a unique artist

This leech will never learn her lesson

For a moment I thought your post was serious LHakaLH :nervous:

Did Prince really call her out for buying awards or was that tweet a fake?

Assless chaps ahoy.

No really, this is a sad time but we can laugh to keep from crying. Prince had great humour too. It is interesting that he did tweet about that. He wasn't into phoniness. He wasn't a fan of much of the popular stuff these days. I think when asked about Gaga he said 'Different Strokes'

I'm just waiting for her stupid tweets about Prince... It's all the same. Just change the name of whoever just passed away.