Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suedehead

Lady Gaga thread

882 posts in this topic

Can u imagine any ciccone looking for M fans to work with... Even cristopher is not that low

Lady Gaga fan offers blowjobs to everyone who buys a plate of pastas in Gaga's family restaurant.

rocket no.9

take off to the planet

to the planet

??????venus!!?!?!?!?!?

What happened to Gaga's second perfume? It came and went, in fact I don't remember it ever being advertised.

gaga_glamour_19aug14_pr_bb_810x540.jpg

It's £12 on allbeauty.com for 75ml :o

And her fans said the first one had outsold White Diamonds in a month and was the biggest perfume of all time :dead:

And her fans said the first one had outsold White Diamonds in a month and was the biggest perfume of all time :dead:

with them little shyts everything she poops out of that vile persona of hers is the biggest this, the all time best that.... yawn yawn yawn

According to Variety today, Babs is back on with Gypsy - Babs honey please don't let Guntga near it....

That's all :mellow:

Oh let her, she is a shit actor. All her acting projects flopped, dire ratings and no interest in her films. It'll be Babs own damn fault if she hires her.

Nikki posted it in the Boy George thread, thought I post it here too lol

monster to @BoyGeorge If you could describe Gaga in one word what would it be? Be honest haha.

@BoyGeorge I don't know her! :)

According to Variety today, Babs is back on with Gypsy - Babs honey please don't let Guntga near it....

That's all :mellow:

If the studio execs were smart their condition was probably having her select an actual bankable young star for the project, as opposed to the person who tanked American Horror Story into the ratings gutter.

What happened to Gaga's second perfume? It came and went, in fact I don't remember it ever being advertised.

Eau De Cesspool more like it

Eau de Caca

If the studio execs were smart their condition was probably having her select an actual bankable young star for the project, as opposed to the person who tanked American Horror Story into the ratings gutter.

Not even her golden globe "win" was able to spark interest or ratings for the finale. That speaks volumes. Like Mmmm said, it'll Babs' own damn fault if she decides to go with the Goober.

Surprisingly, Barry Levinson has been tapped to direct the Gypsy adaptation, not Babs herself. I really hope Doris gets cast and everything falls in place--Barry Levinson has had mostly turkeys since he made Rain Man, and I don't expect that to change, even with Gypsy.

Lady Gaga’s social network builder startup has run out of money, gone out of business, and sold its assets to a group of previous and new investors who will try to restart it. That’s according to multiple sources, the legal firms that handled the sale, and its former CEO. Backplane started as a fan site for Lady Gaga with hopes of launching social networks for brands. It eventually raised $5 million more.

Backplane’s legacy will serve as a warning of the dangers of fundraising at too high of valuations with exploitative terms in party rounds where no investor takes responsibility. The company is also emblematic of the trouble caused when lavish lifestyles drive up burn rates and bleed companies dry. 5 years and $18.9 million later, the two issues combined to destroy the startup.

backplaneshot2.png?w=1280&h=814

http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/11/too-close-to-the-sun/

Joanne's is the new Born This Way bus/bait bus

Cfxabu4UsAAZSkL.jpg

:lmao:

Joanne's is the new Born This Way bus/bait bus

Cfxabu4UsAAZSkL.jpg

:lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl::bad::sick::rotfl:

Erm, who is that? :mellow:

Didn't she tweet that her first perfume had sold 1billion bottles?

BORN THIS WAY KITCHEN to empower special needs monster?

YAAAAAAAS

:zombie: