MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebelheart

The Next Tour?

None of that has been announced.

She's not doing 35 stadium shows in Oz/Asia/SA.

Stop your nonsense

:rotfl:

it is official she is going to add a AustralianAsia leg.....and maybe south America.

She is going to gross 270 mil with only it's first 45 dates.

She is going to beat S&S record.....Mark my word!!

lol...if she's going to add more shows it's for October/December.

The tour is not going to extend to 2017. At least we have no indication of that. She actually just posted a video on her page that clearly states "The Formation Tour - Beyonce - 2016". And the ONLY indication that she might do more shows is for Australia.

Please show me where it's confirmed she's going to all those places. She might do a few stadiums in South America as well during the end of the year...but Asia? She's not going to be crazy enough to perform in Asian countries during winter right? No onde does that and there's a reason why she's doing North America and Europe between April and September. It's the 2nd half of spring and the entire summer there.

So far she's not gonna do more than 270 million (and i'm being nice). She'd need over 30 million more to outgross MDNA. and another 100 million to outgross Sticky & Sweet.

lol...if she's going to add more shows it's for October/December.

The tour is not going to extend to 2017. At least we have no indication of that. She actually just posted a video on her page that clearly states "The Formation Tour - Beyonce - 2016". And the ONLY indication that she might do more shows is for Australia.

Please show me where it's confirmed she's going to all those places. She might do a few stadiums in South America as well during the end of the year...but Asia? She's not going to be crazy enough to perform in Asian countries during winter right? No onde does that and there's a reason why she's doing North America and Europe between April and September. It's the 2nd half of spring and the entire summer there.

So far she's not gonna do more than 270 million (and i'm being nice). She'd need over 30 million more to outgross MDNA. and another 100 million to outgross Sticky & Sweet.

100% agree, she's not going to break S&S's record, she may reach MDNA though!

None of that has been announced.

She's not doing 35 stadium shows in Oz/Asia/SA.

Stop your nonsense

First of all calm down and chill.

It was Beyoncé team That let us known there will be an australian legs, the media and resposable for LN in Australia confirmed the news, dates are not announced yet, and That led to believe there will be a 2nd leg of the tour, which might include dates in Asia as well.

I' m the first One who loathes the idea M could lose the tour record title, I couldn't t care less of Bey and her dull Music.......I just tried to give my two cents on the basis of the rumors and news i've read on Beyoncé board about her current tour

It was Beyoncé team That let us known there will be an australian legs, the media and resposable for LN in Australia confirmed the news, dates are not announced yet, and That led to believe there will be a 2nd leg of the tour, which might include dates in Asia as well.

I' m the first One who loathes the idea M could lose the tour record title, I couldn't t care less of Bey and her dull Music.......I just tried to give my two cents on the basis of the rumors and news i've read on Beyoncé board about her current tour

"I would like Madonna to do a stadium tour only to have the damn title back.....urgh!!!!"

"She is going to beat S&S record.....Mark my word!!"

And now I'm the one that needs to chill? :lmao:

She's most likely going to OZ but the Asia/South America legs were never mentioned and you said it's "official".

We will talk after she adds another 30 shows.

"I would like Madonna to do a stadium tour only to have the damn title back.....urgh!!!!""She is going to beat S&S record.....Mark my word!!"And now I'm the one that needs to chill? :lmao:She's most likely going to OZ but the Asia/South America legs were never mentioned and you said it's "official".We will talk after she adds another 30 shows.

Beyoncé grossed nearly 100 mil from her first 19 dates alone......gross from the rest of the 26 dates should take her over 250 mil easily......

It' s reasonable to believe That if she extends the tour, ( making a total of 80-85 show) she has all the chances to break Sticky record.

This is NOT non sense......

Bring back Sticky and Sweet tour for a third leg!!

Or better, for a fourth and fifth leg, so it would be the first tour to gross 1 billion :wow:

:cher:

Beyoncé grossed nearly 100 mil from her first 19 dates alone......gross from the rest of the 26 dates should take her over 250 mil easily......

It' s reasonable to believe That if she extends the tour, ( making a total of 80-85 show) she has all the chances to break Sticky record.

IF she adds a lot of dates she has a chance, but Madonna grossed 120 millions with the first 17 dates of S&S back in 2008, it's not that easy to outgross her.

The nonsense was you saying the Oz/Asia/SA legs were confirmed and being so sure that her tour will cross 400M.

And now you're backtracking by saying it's your assumption.

The nonsense was you saying the Oz/Asia/SA legs were confirmed and being so sure that her tour will cross 400M.

And now you're backtracking by saying it's your assumption.

you Can read my initial post, I never said SA leg was confirmed, I said LN Australia confirmed there was show to be announced, and That led to believe a second leg is likely to happen, and than I added MAYBE South America.....

Guest Rachelle of London

Another Beyonce thread :tigger:

No but seriously Bey is only doing Asia and Oz legs then tour is over with. I heard that from very reliable source. I said it before but I don't even think she'll outgross MDNA, and if she does only by small margin. Madonna stans can chill.

As i said...Australia has been mentioned. That's not "100% confirmed" and now you talk about Asia as it if it was your assumption.

it is official she is going to add a AustralianAsia leg.....and maybe south America.

She is going to gross 270 mil with only it's first 45 dates.

She is going to beat S&S record.....Mark my word!!

never mark word with your only assumption.

you need to sit and chill.

people always forget that bey can only get the SS record broken if she adds a second leg in the US and europe and sells the places out again. even now half her shows are not sold out. yes, it's really close, but it's not like she had to add second dates everywhere like M did at most places for SS with stadiums.. im surprised people pay the expensive tickets

I don't even think Beyoncé is interested in breaking Madonna's record and for sure she knows that it's not an easy task even for her.

never mark word with your only assumption.

you need to sit and chill.

Oh shut up......

Btw i couldn't care less about Bey, last time i remember i pay some sort of attention to her was for " Crazy in love", lol.

I' m the first One hopping M could hold the title for top grossing solo tour for long time: she deserve it more than everyone else.

I can imagine Madonna rolling her eyes and giving a stare to whoever suggests she do a greatest hits tour.

Edited by Profane

i don't know.. saw someone laughing about it on social media.

she won't break SS' record doing half stadiums like this..

CksoLoGUgAE5KXn.jpg

Ouch. Scolding tea there from Miss Nikki! :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

If that was the last show in Baltimore I've seen videos from that show and it looks pretty packed to me. Well just have to see what the Boxscores say. I predict 6.4m

she won't break SS' record doing half stadiums like this..

CksoLoGUgAE5KXn.jpg

How very Sticky & Sweet Cardiff :angel:

Guest Rachelle of London

How very Sticky & Sweet Cardiff :angel:

Wasn't Cardiff opening night as well? Crazy

Who's tour is that??? Beyoncé?

Guest Rachelle of London

Who's tour is that??? Beyoncé?

Apparently but Nikki doesn't know what show it is. I've only seen 2 performances so can't even pin point what part of the show it is

When it gets to MDNA Dublin levels, Beyawncé can really start to worry :angel:

I've seen the opening

It's rather sad

Guest bluejean

I watched a bit of her show on YouTube. Same old, same old. I probably will skip it if it comes here as I've seen her before.