MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebelheart

The Next Tour?

Kim    0

Okay then. 48 posts and already spreading LIES and negativity. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.

:rotfl:

And it really is something when making 150 MILLION from a few months work is apparently "not worth it". How much is this joker making a year I wonder?

Anyway as the next tour will be her last under the current LN deal, they will try and milk it (and her) for everything it's worth.

Suedehead    0

:rotfl:

And it really is something when making 150 MILLION from a few months work is apparently "not worth it". How much is this joker making a year I wonder?

Anyway as the next tour will be her last under the current LN deal, they will try and milk it (and her) for everything it's worth.

Yes and I bet it will be stadiums mainly (but charging top arena prices naturally :bad: ) and will be billed as a greatest hits tour (most of which will be 'deconstructed and reinvented' :bad: :bad: ).

Kim    0

I think LN will TRY for that, but canny Madge will wait until the current deal is done before announcing (some form of) hits tour in the future... and then wait for the promoters to line up for that billion dollar $$$ bonanza :sassy:

Kim    0

[whine] "But Madonna will never do a Greatest Hits Tour" [/whine]

OH YES SHE WILL, BISHES

Suedehead    0

But of course she will. And she'll make sure to mix things up the way she did with Rebel Heart Tour (OMG she just performed TAB for the first time EVER on any tour DYING etc.) to make sure the die hard fans will go for multiple shows. :wow:

Suedehead    0

REVEALED ! Madonna's UK Tour itinerary 2018:

No dates because she can't even fill Stockport Guildhall. :(

Jazzy Jan    0

I think she could fill stadiums again if she made the tickets affordable again instead of expensive tickets to fill small arenas. Sadly she wont do that because LN is all about the money, the last tour showed us that the touring scenario is super hard right now financially. She won t do small simple shows...either she is in her prime.

Madonna is also pushing 60, the last tour was the "arena tour" and god knows even so it was hard to sold out many nights. I think she is about big shows, big lights, lasers, video screens 250 dancers on stage, props and stuff like that, things more fitting on a stadium so is a sticky situation in a struggling industry.

I hate to say it but she doesnt attract the same amount of people as before , unless she comes out with a miraclous new and succesful abum that make people interested again she should stop touring all together for the sake of dignity. Bowie and others at some point decided stop touring because they knew it wasnt the same...the industry is the pits also. She used to cash 300 millions or more per tour now she barelly can land 150 etc. It doesnt worth the hassle.

One of the most inaccurate and awful posts this forum has seen for a while. For a start, how anyone could say Madonna should stop touring for the sake of dignity is beyond me. Did you see the Rebel Heart tour live ? Because if you did, you would have noticed how easily she commanded the stage by herself and had the audience eating out of her palm on many songs such as Like a Virgin. Plus with True Blue and La Vie en Rose was her singing while sitting with a ukulele and received amazing crowd responses. Tears of a Clown concert had the same reaction. So there goes your theory that she has to have 250 dancers, lights, props etc. Madonna can do either type of concert - big flashy shows - and more intimate type of concerts. Hell, she can even combine the two throughout a show as she did with Rebel Heart, which was amazing and the best concert I had seen from anyone at anytime. Suggesting such a fantastic live performer should stop touring altogether to save her dignity is pathetic.

Jazzy Jan    0

Just laugh at them, Jan. Don't waste the energy.

True, I need my head read. :lol: Just that anyone that says Madonna should stop touring altogether to save her dignity makes me want to rant like a demented banshee. :rant:

I just got an email saying madonna coming to Miami on may 31 2016 and is listed on ticketmaster , someone knows what is about? I just got an email saying madonna coming to Miami may 31 2016 and is listed on ticketmaster, someone knows if is true or what is about? http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D0050B3901A7B5F?page=tmus&tmid=0D0050B3901A7B5F&clickid=woxQEE3FjTKH2M%3ARFKX2NWXeUkSQDB21R0y3xs0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_258042&impradid=258042&referral_id=tmfeedbuyat258042&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_258042&utm_source=258042-Eventful&impradname=Eventful&utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1

Moka    0

OMG what is this.

Maybe it's the promo tour for M14 :flirt:

rebelheart    0

Most likely it's nothing but could be more TOAC shows coming?

Ivy    0

I just got an email saying madonna coming to Miami on may 31 2016 and is listed on ticketmaster , someone knows what is about? I just got an email saying madonna coming to Miami may 31 2016 and is listed on ticketmaster, someone knows if is true or what is about? http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D0050B3901A7B5F?page=tmus&tmid=0D0050B3901A7B5F&clickid=woxQEE3FjTKH2M%3ARFKX2NWXeUkSQDB21R0y3xs0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_258042&impradid=258042&referral_id=tmfeedbuyat258042&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_258042&utm_source=258042-Eventful&impradname=Eventful&utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1

She's probably just going to do a lite shop in one of your WalMarts in Florida.

Kim    0

It'll just be a glitch in the system. It's happened before.

Do u think Beyoncé can be able, with her current tour, to outgross Madonna Sticky And Sweat record for most succesfull solo tour in history?

Damn her boxscore is insane

I don' t want Madonna to lose That record :-(